Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Methamphetamine and the Northeast

Amphed Revolution

Bluelighter
Okay,

So, here is a bit of wonder. Now, I'm not asking for availability or anything of the sort, it's more of just a question, so hopefully this topic won't get shut down right away. I understand, some of you hate methamphetamine. Congrats, you win, go shoot some dope. It's better for you.

I've read through DEA publications, studies, ect., but still cannot, for the live of me, understand why methamphetamine availability is so low in the Northeastern part of America. I mean, from what I've heard, you can't get away from the shit in So. Cal., the Midwest is full of it, and even the Southern states of good amounts of the stuff floating around, but the Northeast seems to have a lot less.

It seems as though you need to be either a raver or part of the gay community to get ahold of it and I don't believe for a second it's because there are no decent places to make the shit. Vermont, New Hampshire, even Maine all have lots of isolated places.

So what gives? Why do you think the Northeast is the exception to this rule and will continue to be so?

northeast has got a good heroin scene. now this isnt at all a positive answer to your question i honestly dont know why it isnt around those areas.its like a plague down in the southern states

Heroin purity is the highest (from what I've read) in the Northeast. What doesn't seem to add up is how this would influence the methamphetamine market, I mean, you'd think those are two seperate sets of drug users, no?

^ they are separate sets of drug users, yes, but it seems the majority of drug users in the NE use heroin. since the majority of drug users use heroin, dealers are probably hard-pressed to find someone who wants meth which means it's a waste of time, money and resources. if you had a choice of selling a drug that only a handful of people wanted vs. a drug that a shitload of ppl wanted, which product would you be pushing? it makes sense that most dealers don't want to fuck with meth b/c of the lack of a customer base.

sure, there are meth users in the NE but they're definitely not as prevalent as heroin users are. supply and demand, it's simple economics.

Last edited:
~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
{color=royalblue]^ they are separate sets of drug users, yes, but it seems the majority of drug users in the NE use heroin. since the majority of drug users use heroin, dealers are probably hard-pressed to find someone who wants meth which means it's a waste of time, money and resources. if you had a choice of selling a drug that only a handful of people wanted vs. a drug that a shitload of ppl wanted, which product would you be pushing? it makes sense that most dealers don't want to fuck with meth b/c of the lack of a customer base.

sure, there are meth users in the NE but they're definitely not as prevalent as heroin users are. supply and demand, it's simple economics. [/color]

I'm actually glad this point was brought up.

Right now, methamphetamine prices (whole sale) are as follows:

dealer quantities and prices removed

Soldidly priced investments, if I do say so myself. Now, the way the methamphetamine market works in the Northeast one could sell retail at:

prices removed

Prices for everday sales (retail) would equal:
prices removed

Most people that deal would find themselves wanting to pick up a half ounce. Do the math, the profit margin is there and quite a nice one too. Not only that, but you get the benefit of getting a "niche" market, cornering it, and getting massive influx of sales.

I won't admit to partaking in selling, but it would be silly to assume that selling an ounce in the span of 5 days is impossible (or difficult) and this takes into consderation that one would sell at <snip> per gram.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there is plenty of people looking for meth in the NE, the problem for them is there isnt any around (well , there is, but not as much as other places).

I think it will reach the NE eventually, its just been slow, and im thankful for that as i have seen what it can do.

(and yes, dope on the east coast is great :D)

I know you can find that shit on just about every corner in the south east.. I hear on the news at least 2-3 times a month about some hillbilly trailer park guy either getting busted or blowing themselves up.. Its like the plague down here, and then again H is damn hard to find unless you go to the right parts of town.

actually in south west, availability is becoming more and more scarce. prices are going up too.

It's big in the gay scene in NYC and other cities. The prices I'm told range from <snip> a gram (I don't touch this sort of thing!). There are also lots of cheap pills going around for <snip> that are meth.

Amphed Revolution, are you fucking serious? <snip> for a goddamn gram? Thats ridiculously overpriced.

StarOceanHouse said:
Amphed Revolution, are you fucking serious? 130 for a goddamn gram? Thats ridiculously overpriced.

I agree with you 100%.

Especially, since the purity has been taking a hit. The shit doesn't get you nearly as spun out as it should be and, if smoked, it can be damn flashy. Your mileage may vary and, at times, you can get some real fire.

That's the pricing up here in the Northeast, though. The shit used to go for about $80 to $90 a gram years back, but those days are long gone. The big suppliers (all really from the gay community) either got busted or are just shadows of what they used to be.

How bad is the Southwest? Is this the So. Cal. area?

where have you guys been when they raided the meth lab in NYC and a few other places...also PA has it and i hear more up north......

that is the nastiest shit i would never go near it

Amphed Revolution said:
I agree with you 100%.

Especially, since the purity has been taking a hit. The shit doesn't get you nearly as spun out as it should be and, if smoked, it can be damn flashy. Your mileage may vary and, at times, you can get some real fire.

That's the pricing up here in the Northeast, though. The shit used to go for about $80 to $90 a gram years back, but those days are long gone. The big suppliers (all really from the gay community) either got busted or are just shadows of what they used to be.

How bad is the Southwest? Is this the So. Cal. area?

last time I remember it was about <snip> for a gram and the purity was decent. not sure how it is now considering its kinda hard to get it. i remember it being like <snip> for a gram back in the days.

It's around in upstate N.Y., but the coke/crack dealers don't like to hear about people selling meth ... from what I've heard and seen pricing is around <snip>/g. Quality not so good. Apparently decent quality shards can be had in NYC, but at a high price. It's been a long time since I tangled with that scene, though.

Until I moved to the midwest and then az and cali . i had never heard of anyone i knew using it.

where I used to live in the northwest (idaho) meth was everywhere, sad part was is when I lived there I would of taken E or acid over meth any day but they were hard to come by..

2 years ago here in the SW it was <snip>/ball
now its <snip>/ball and not as good... still some bomb ass shit, but damn back in the day used to have the connect with the homies packin the "el scante"

Amphed Revolution said:
I'm actually glad this point was brought up.

Right now, methamphetamine prices (whole sale) are as follows:

prices removed

Soldidly priced investments, if I do say so myself. Now, the way the methamphetamine market works in the Northeast one could sell retail at:

8o 8o 8o 8o
Ok I'm a new member and I'm from the south. Now I'm still up to date on prices on meth. We get what we call Ice, Tina..... Anyways its the smokable HCl form of the base methamphetamine. The [rices up north are rediculously high. But down here it seems everybody is on it. Hell last year the Dea, Feds seized 55 lbs from some Mexicans my people delt with. Heroin isnt as popular...mostly blacks use it here. Anyways I saw the prices and found that to be interesting

don't be a dumbass and incriminate yourself. law enforcement DOES frequent the board, it is best to use discretion at all times.

welcome to Bluelight :)

Meth and the Northeast

Ok this is how I see it. I think the demand is there but the product has not. Now, there are several outlaw biker clubs in the region that are flexing their muscles over turf and this has been going on the last 4 or 5 years. There were two clubs in the area, one minor and one major club, for years. The past few years has seen two more MAJOR clubs establish chapters in the region. NOT THAT THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH METH, of course, but I think the politics of it have to be settled first:| Just my very humble opinion of course.:|

I don't use meth or any other illegal drugs but trust me it's here in the NE both in cities and in small rural towns.

Coke/Heroin are a lot more popular, and lots of times if someone wants speed they'll just take pharmecutical stuff instead of meth since that's easier to get
and you can get it prescribed or you know someone who takes it.