• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methadone pill vs liquid

I agree 100%, MOST W/d's from any drug is MOSTLY physcoligical.
But that's my problem, I can get past the physical part, im not a little bitch, and I can take all the pain I deserve from my addiction.

But the mental part ALWAYS beats me, depression is my main concern. I cry out of no where all the time during any w/d,.Sad thoughts never go away during w/d.

and music and songs, radio etc. I cry to almost EVERY song, even though its not a sad song....its very hard to explain. But my depression is horrible. Along with the depression I get, my anxiety gets to the point where im shaking and feeling a seizure coming up....im fucking SO scared of w/d.

That's why im sad about the pills being gone, itll take me back to relapse on Heroin, even though I fucking hate heroin, the smell, taste, even the high. But once you start methadone, there's no other opiate to compare, it's too strong. The only opiates that have a chance against methadones potency is Opana and Fentanyl. Methadone is in the middle of that pack.

1. Fent
2. 'done
3. opana

But im going to stick to 'done, because I got it covered by insurance now and I get free doses everyday.

My next doctor appointment, the one whos weaning me off of benzos, im going to ask for help with the opiates also. I want to get on SUBUTEX. But my dose is TOO high to go on that drug (80mg), the dose I need to be on to switch to Subs is 30mg, which will take a LONG time if I don't want to get sick. So what ill ask my doctor is, I want to stop taking methadone, theres 2 options how you can get on subutex from methadone,

#1 30mg or lower, and 3 days with no opiate use.

#2 Get RX'd another opiate for a month, example, Oxycontin, Morphine ER, Opana ER, w.e it is, take that for a month, and then switch to subs.

On my dose at 80mg, I have to wait 30 days to go on subs. Theres NO way in hell I can do that, I don't think ANYONE in the world would go cold turkey off of 80mg of methadone. So I need a replacement opiate for a month, then switch to subs.
Hopefully my doc would be cool and do that for me.

I'll show her my containers of Klonopin she RX'd me, and prove to her I take them as RX'd. I also stopped smoking weed, its been 20 days now with no ganja. Benzos helped me tremendously to stop smoking.

Weed w/d is minor, but it's still w/d....the most common and most uncomfortable symptons of weed w/d are LOSS OF APETITE, insomnia, and cravings. Benzos, brought my apetite back, I can sleep while on benzos, and theres no desire for me to smoke anymore, after 20 days in already. The 1st 3 days I was craving weed REALLY bad, but I fought my addict and beat his ass.

Tapering on mdone wasnt all bad doesn't really hit you till your almost off/off of it.

good luck to you with whatever you decide.

If you don't mind me asking, why switch to sub?

If us addicts could get the pills prescribed we would, but its impossible. U have to have documented chronic pain or they wont do it. Going to the clinic every morning is such a hassle it wasn't even worth it.

Tapering on mdone wasnt all bad doesn't really hit you till your almost off/off of it.

good luck to you with whatever you decide.

If you don't mind me asking, why switch to sub?

i hear better stories and read better stories on subs.

here is why I want to switch to subs..

#1 I can get a months worth of subs to take home
#2 save me a lot of time and gas
#3 easier to taper off of

i know it's very hard to get rx for schedule 2 pain pills, but my situation is different, I'm already on methadone, telling my doctor I want off methadone will only make her and I happier. I'll have proof to her that I stopped smoking weed, I'm taking the klonopin as RX'd, and lastly, I'm not going to ask for a long term narcotic, just a months worth to stop going to mmt. After that months worth of opiate I get RX'd, whether it be oxy, hydrocodone, morphine, w.e the narcotic is, her and I both know nothing will over power methadone. So I'm actually getting a weaker opiate, the ONLY reason i need a months worth of another narcotic to replace methadone is to switch to subutex. At my current dose 80mg, I can't go on subs, there's only 2 ways to get on subs from methadone

1. 30mg or lower dose of methadone, and 72 hours with no other opiate use.

2. be comepletey off methadone for 30 days, with a dose higher than 30mg.

obviously my only chance is the 2nd option. But in no way in hell, can I even think of anyone in the world go cold turkey off of 80mg of methadone. That's why I need a 30 day replacement, just to hold me for that 30 days, then immediately go on subutex.

my doctor is actually REALLy cool, and nice, I wont be surprised if she does do thAt for me. If she doesn't, then she doesn't, I'll never argue with a nice doctor like I have.

wish me luck

Hey. I went downtown looking for oxys and only found methadone. Its a red liquid. It was sealed and I bought half the bottle.

The original bottle was half full.

I take 10 MG's of Valium twice daily. I see we aren't to mix. The dude told me to be reaaalllyyy careful w this liquid. I just took a 10 mg Valium 3 hours ago.

When and how much m do I take to catch a buzz. He was selling the whole bottle for <snip>. I dont know the dosage or anything.

I did a m pill one time and it was awesome! I can handle 5 7.5 vicodins easy. I'm 210 pounds. Any help guys? Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Tiny itty bitty baby sips till you can gauge how strong it is. If it's the uncut concentrate then 1ml = 10mg, so seriously start real small till you know how it's going to hit you or if it's even more concentrated. Also remember it takes 2 hours to fully hit sometimes. But being off the streets it could be dilute methadone and an RC opioid that might floor you. It's good that you know about the benzo interaction which def helps. Good Luck ODG

Yes, be very very care dosing that. He could have ripped you off and only sold you 25mg or he could have given you a good deal on a crazy high dose like 300mg. Particularly if you also take diazepam, be really really careful please.

I've always noticed better effects with the pills instead of the liquid as well. I wonder if this has something to do with absorption?

With that being said, getting watered-down methadone isn't unheard of. Maybe check the color of the liquid and see if it varies from other times you've got it?

Hey buddy, another way to check if its been watered down is to give it a good shake, if its got more than 5% water added it will have a layer of foam about 2/3 of a cm thick if you
shake it, also if you add any water the stuff changes consistency quite noticeably. pure will be the same consistency as reg cough syrup, once they add even
1-2ml to a 10-16ml bottle of methadose it was not be syrupy and noticeably more runny. another way to tell is how long there bitter taste stays on your mouth
after you take your dose, ive noticed that pure juice will cling to your tongue and taste bitter for 2-3 times longer then if its been watered down. if you get it from
a guy on the street id suggest instead hanging near the methadone clinic 10-20 min before opening and ask around, thats how i found a guy to sell me his sealed
take away bottles. generally take aways are between 10ml & 80-120ml. goodluck man!!! be careful out there. please be careful adding any benzos to the mix and
deffs no liquor/beer...etc. it will shut down your respiratory system real fast if its to much for your system.

it does sound like your juice is wattered down since if 40mg in pill form is comparable to 100ml(10mg) in liquid form...doesnt add up. in my experince with the 10mg pills and 1ml/10mg liquied methadose the pills seem to be 10-15% more effective but keep in mind that 100mg of juice is equivilent to 10ml, so if you take 40mg of pills and need 100mg of juice to do the same job im almost certain your juice is roughly 50-75% watered down. it should be like syrup if its not tampered with. been on juice for 3 years and the methadone pills for 2 years. best of luck

Last edited:
Ty folks! I wish I'd ask him the MG's, but it was a quick exchange.

So if I did 10 mg Valium, 12 hours ago....I should be ok?

Ty

Ty folks! I wish I'd ask him the MG's, but it was a quick exchange.

So if I did 10 mg Valium, 12 hours ago....I should be ok? Also I see someone deleted the price. This could gage what mg it is. I thought they all were basically the same MG's. I can't find a street value online.

I can't get to high, ppl will notice. But I def want to feel the nice breeze of a m buzz.

I heard dont redose either.

But when a crack head says be careful, you listen. May be one of the few truths this guy has said recently. ;)

I'm planning on taking some 18 hours after my last Valium dose.

Man, wish me luck. Can someone pm me? I do have a big question that got deleted. ( obviously for legal reasons)

Ty a ton

/QUOTE]

Ty for the pm toothpaste. I can't message back? Perhaps my phone. I appreciate your advice. Now I had 10 mg Valium, 20 hours ago. Should be ok.

Ty kindly! I'm all for safety

You need to set it to show desktop page in browser..... They have a lot of work to do on the mobile site to make it truly functional

You need to set it to show desktop page in browser..... They have a lot of work to do on the mobile site to make it truly functional
Ty taco.

Now ive another question? Cuz google gave me two answers. If you shake it and it doesnt bubble, its pure, or the other way around?

Bubbles- good
Bubbles- not good?
Which one.

I dosed really small one hour ago.

Bubbles means it's watered down.... Really if it's not water down you'll notice it... It would be thick like cough syrup vs watered down like mixing cough syrup with water.

Two hours is when I notice it finally working although I take 30 mg so by 12 hours it's wearing off although it's a very slow development of withdrawals. Pain relief wears off much faster though like 6-8 hours after dosing.

Dose it every 12 hours

Yes, no bubbles! The bottle was sealed which is good. I took a tiny amount. Just a 1/7 of a teaspoon. Idk....some really small amount, but Thank God for BL! I feel good and all was safely done!

The dude who I got it from wasn't kidding when he said, " be careful" This is a powerful drug! Ive done 30 vicodins in a day...but I'm meth ignorant.

Again, you guys helped me! Tc

Is it in the actual methadone bottle labeled or a small container they use to separate out individual doses as those seal when they close it at the clinic where they usually water it down so people don't try to inject it..... It's really unlikely it's not watered down, but it could be straight syrup.

Edit: it definitely is strong... Don't drink or take benzos now. A xanax could kill you easy. Don't take more next time if it works at a low dose keep it a low dose. Dose every 12 hours to be stable with it or 6 hours at most. Do not over do it as it kicks in slow and lasts long even if it doesn't seem like it.

Yikes! It was in a sealed bottle. I bought half. So dont take anymore for 12 hours, eh? I'm still high, 5 hours later. I'm tempted to do a bit more. I'm not falling down, slurring my words, going to sleep.

Just floating on a cloud. I'm used to using an opiate, twice a day.

But that'd be dangerous, eh taco?

I dont do opiates like I used to. I was a daily user. Now, about 2-3 x a month.

I didnt see the container label. Ive done meth about 3x in my life. I'm clueless about it, but it packs a wallop w me.

I'm not going to try to tell you when to take it just some safety guidelines... You know yourself so don't push it. If the dose is too low after about 3 hours you can try to dose again. The effect creeps up slow and hits in waves so it's really hard to tell how it's affecting you and what you can handle without experience. Many people die underestimating it so don't do that. You should be fine as long as you don't go overboard. In case of emergency though if you ever feel it's getting too much call an ambulance if you're alone and if you can tell someone you know who can be with you and call the ambulance if you become unresponsive that would be smart.

Just be careful you know yourself and your limits so don't push it with a substance you don't know

The for keeping a fellow human being safe taco. I decided to wait till morning. Dont know the drug well enough.

Cheers mate!