• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

ration it out lol, but i'd recken id be too paranoid to even trip that hard if i had that much

wow those look exactly like the ones i got the other day, which state u in

^ That can be easier said that done... whenever I attempt to ration meth, it's usually gone by the end of the night. :p

i think everyone thats ever posted in this thread will have to agree with that too ^^

Haha even after being clean for more than 4 months, reading this thread still gives me a bit of a tummy bump...

lol footscrazy , u should ban ur self from enterring this thread ;D

Haha with all the juicy pics lately I've been thinking that might be for the best 8o

Methylaminorex, aka shabu shabu is an amphetamine similar to crystal meth but has a euphoric effect thrown in along with the stim.

Would out sounding patronising ....... I had it!! ;)

I think meth has been 'ice' since around the 80's? Maybe late '80's if I remember the stories correctly. Before that 4-MAR was 'ice'.

80's sound a bit better. Damn posting on a ultra codeine high! :| Cheers mate M_B

What quantity is that? Looks even less than a point...

Here in New Zealand, there seems to be a resurgence of nice big shards, at least among the contacts I know. Here's the kinda stuff I've been using lately:

Those big shards look good :) could do with ice like that wish they sold it out back at McDees lol ;) :p

think ive found some sulphate, northqld area.. could be wrong.. sorry pic doesn't seem to show it too clear

NSFW:
2r59ee8.jpg

havn't tried any yet...

yeah photo show it white, it's not white at all if anything I would think it's crushed up meth (very crystaline) but I was told its not smokeable, needs more done to make it smokeable ? i dunno much about gear so I thought non-smokeable is like the salt ?

^ The 'salt', methamphetamine HCl, is perfectly smokable and in fact is probably what you get all the time in all forms of meth. If it's very cut then smoking it will be harsh and hard to put up with, but an anhydrous acetone wash will help purify it for smoking.

^ hmm I actaully got this thinking I might of come accross just basic Amphetamine HCl (which i know is quite rare and about 95% of all speed in AU is really meth)

so the salt is perfectly smokeable whether it be meth or just amphet HCl ?

it does look smokeable thats why I asked did it come in shards and got the reply "No, it is not smokeable at all, it's not crystal meth. It's proper wizz"

it's completely dry, was amazed as I usually only see wet gunk but I don't buy it much at all

i've never done an acetone wash but I think I might do it on this just out of my interest.