• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Vs Speed

yeah good post there mate..

I got a quick qestion with IVing meth amp..

When you prep a shot. Say 20-30 seconds after mixing the water, if there are crystals still on the spoon, would that be a cutter? (givin that methamp. is 100% water soluble)

Cos I keep thinkin Im wasting some after I pull the shot into the barrel and theres still shards on my spoon :!:X:eek::p
I see patches of that left on IVers spoons too, regardless of quality. I think it's the MSM recrystallizing, so if it's heavily cut there'll be more left. Whatever it is, it seems normal and not wasting anything good.

As for ice. Isnt that the term once used to describe 4-mar, aka shabu..
maybe im getting old

Yes =P Technically, for the old timers 4MAR - 4 methylaminorex - is "ice". However since the (correct me if I'm wrong with my dates here) the 1960 anti-drug propaganda who caught onto the catch phrase "ice" is meth-amphetamine, "ice" is now referred to as meth-amphetamine,

Yes =P Technically, for the old timers 4MAR - 4 methylaminorex - is "ice". However since the (correct me if I'm wrong with my dates here) the 1960 anti-drug propaganda who caught onto the catch phrase "ice" is meth-amphetamine, "ice" is now referred to as meth-amphetamine,

hey mate, hows things..

Methylaminorex, aka shabu shabu is an amphetamine similar to crystal meth but has a euphoric effect thrown in along with the stim.

Ive had the pleasure of sampling it in the Phillipines,as well as Thailand..very intense. Not recommended for the general public... The high boarders in between a super intense meth dose and a psychotic episode where u attack people with broken bottles..

On that note,ENJOY.....

As for the age...my old lady was born in 62.

I think meth has been 'ice' since around the 80's? Maybe late '80's if I remember the stories correctly. Before that 4-MAR was 'ice'.

whenever i heard ice it was always slung as 4-mar. rock, crack and crystal were the slang for meth when i was first getting into the drug. this was only going back to 2004. personally, i kinda deter drug slang and especially the whole confusion with certain RC's which people were referring two totally different chemicals as the same slang

tyrael said:
Fair enough. My thinking was the other was around. Meth has a high - higher then most cutters - (~190 degrees by memory? ) melting pointing. So my thoughts were if there were any left, it would be meth, seeing as most/all cutters would have melted in the solution (warm if not slightly more) temperature.

Logic sounds good, practicality wrong?

as a general rule it's a good idea not to add heat when prepping an IV. sorry i should have distinguished it's more in regards to certain pharmaceutical pills, especially those which contain corn starch for example but still applies to street grade drugs.

corn starch is insolube in water but when heated up it can become soluble, bypass filtration and re-solidify in the barrel.

related reading :

Inactive Ingredients A to Z

I understand this.

i figured that, was just projecting toward everyone who happens to read the thread:)

Last edited by a moderator:
One would think it would be easier to convert one to the other then cut one or the other, in either form. That is, cut the salts when in that form, and freebase when in that.

(or am I missing the question?)

Yeah you misinterpreted me :) What I'm getting at is that I don't know whether freebase methamphetamine and msm can chemically bond to eath other. Some things just aren't soluble together and mixing msm and freebase may just end up as an msm suspended in freebase oil mixture. Consider oil and water; mixing these together creates an oil in water suspension (or vice versa), but upon the addition of an emulsifer you can make them soluble (and make something like butter).

Yeah you misinterpreted me :) What I'm getting at is that I don't know whether freebase methamphetamine and msm can chemically bond to eath other. Some things just aren't soluble together and mixing msm and freebase may just end up as an msm suspended in freebase oil mixture. Consider oil and water; mixing these together creates an oil in water suspension (or vice versa), but upon the addition of an emulsifer you can make them soluble (and make something like butter).

I'm not sure either BUT it did make the freebase a lot easier to handle and smoke.

I'd be interested to find out whether freebase and msn can be cut directly, or whether they need some kind of 'emulsifier' to make this work...I will admit I find it hard to believe though I'm not ruling it out completely. I've found that even people very close to the process don't always know exactly what's going on though no doubt some people are more knowledgeable about what they're doing than others.

I can certainly ask for you but it will be a couple of months before my next trip to Radelaide. As you can respect this person doesn't appreciate discussing certain matters over the phone nor I so it will have to wait till I see them in person.

I'm sorry I haven't taken a photo over the past 12 months but every batch has looked pretty much exactly the same. None of the photo's posted have looked like this stuff.

People have to remember that there are heaps of labs out there. This is just 1 fish in the sea. I'm not saying by any means that this is all of the "pink" stuff out there but just one type from one producer.;)

207173s.jpg

finally caught up with my guy. sketchy mofo lol.

got a small amount off him.

nice big rockys :D

need a scale, a ruler or something?

i duno but the rocks i had the other day were huge 3 times the size of those, but i think it was this stuff (below)
Also theres gear that has not had the propersynth and the ephedrine is not activated properly..this leaves a wagonwheele look once reset.looks like a dot with a circle around it.very short high
smoked for ages, tasted like meth but after a short few hours it started to wear off. and when pinched the crystals cracked with the loudest cracking sound, no way it was msn cut, nothing crumbled into powder

4-Methylaminorex (4MAR), aka shabu shabu is an amphetamine similar to crystal meth but has a euphoric effect thrown in along with the stim.

oh yea that stuff made me want to rave, felt like i had a speed/md pill. old timer gave me some from his stash to try but not enough to get full trip out. i think he gave me enough

The damp meth i thought was gear that did not have the final acetone wash,and was sold wet to increase weight..

yeh that stuff is hard to get outta the bag and then off the straw into the pipe, sticks to everything

Last edited:
finally caught up with my guy. sketchy mofo lol.

got a small amount off him.

nice big rockys :D

What quantity is that? Looks even less than a point...

Here in New Zealand, there seems to be a resurgence of nice big shards, at least among the contacts I know. Here's the kinda stuff I've been using lately:

Before then, most of the meth I scored was this salt-like shit. It was still pretty good quality, but very annoying to load into a pipe without spilling!

I understand this.

Fair enough. My thinking was the other was around. Meth has a high - higher then most cutters - (~190 degrees by memory? :\ ) melting pointing. So my thoughts were if there were any left, it would be meth, seeing as most/all cutters would have melted in the solution (warm if not slightly more) temperature.

Logic sounds good, practicality wrong? =D

logic is good, but how do you heat a pipe to under 190 degrees and hold it there, to let the cutters smoke out. almost impossible. practicality = wrong

i do though heat up by stuff, let it smoke for 2-3 secs and then recrystalise it to "reduce" the cutters in it, also most likely sacraficing some meth in the process

sweet P those look liek decent size stuff, i never would have picked up a bag of the second stuff u showed, my dealer knew i woulda kicked his ass if he showed me that stuff, not just because i didnt want it, but for the idiot him picking it up. then again it could just be the crumbs of the big crystals, but I dont want no crumbs from th ebottom of your baggy LOL

^ Most of the stuff on the second pic was just crushed-up crystals, but yeah, I always prefer the big shards that go "clunk" into the pipe. :)

What quantity is that? Looks even less than a point...

theres just under half g in that bag. doesnt look like much as the bag is not a regular size bag lol. the size is bigger than a regular adelaide J-bag.

a typical meth baggie weighs from .25-.35ish, this bag was .5 lol

i've no idea why i was given such a huge bag lol.

doesnt look like half a g from the size of the bag lol but yeh they look decent, hard to tell because of teh scale haha. shoulda told him u wanted it filled to the top ;)

^ Most of the stuff on the second pic was just crushed-up crystals, but yeah, I always prefer the big shards that go "clunk" into the pipe. :)

i just had that "clunk" noise come into my head when i read that =D

doesnt look like half a g from the size of the bag lol but yeh they look decent, hard to tell because of teh scale haha. shoulda told him u wanted it filled to the top ;)

even if i had the money for it i wouldn't wnat that mass amount, imagine the amount of psychosisssesss i will encounter lol. it'd be like a psychosis inside another one and inside another one INCEPTION STYLE :p

fa76dz.jpg

better foto ^ moved it to a regular size bag ha

Last edited: