• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth, supposedly

I'm actually wondering if it could be Levo meth, because i feel all the physical effects, just no euphoria.

I've been wondering about the possibility of that too given "meth" makes me wakeful and horny enough but no euphoria at all. Given that precursors for d-meth are so rare I wondered whether it was actually levo I was getting.

I've been wondering about the possibility of that too given "meth" makes me wakeful and horny enough but no euphoria at all. Given that precursors for d-meth are so rare I wondered whether it was actually levo I was getting.
Well consider yourself lucky. This stuff has done fuck all to my sex drive.
The stimulation that was there is gone at about the 3 hour mark.
Somebody's gettin their butt kicked. 🍑🦶

I hear that dsm works eerily similar to Levo. Just a speedy high with no euphoria. I have some stuff that looks similar. I miss the old see through cream shards. But honestly it’s prob being cut at the labs in mexico cuz seamlessly integrating dsm into the crystal like that and for them to make one bag from the next relatively the same meth to dsm ratio, would be recrystalization.
Why not remove the water from acetone and then do a wash through a Büchner funnel? Trust me Man you think that’s caustic shit, and maybe it is, But I can show u wet caustic mixes of leftover pseudo and multiple by products + cut from bags I’ve given up on after a hit or two. I swear just last week I took two hits of this shit when I got home from work I just shook my head as I exhaled, said fuck this, and jumped up and into my car and m drove 30 mins to score elsewhere.
If it doesn’t feel right to youu, don’t do it.
FWIW I have heard the dsm burns off at a lower boiling point, could be wrong, but if so then melting ur shard down in the bowl a few times without hitting it might help.
For all we know tho they could have switched to levo for ease; but outside the US it’s not as hard to source precursor, especially not in Mexico. So I’m not sure what the deal with meth is but yeah I used to remember getting way better about a decade ago.

Last edited:
I hear that dsm works eerily similar to Levo. Just a speedy high with no euphoria. I have some stuff that looks similar. I miss the old see through cream shards. But honestly it’s prob being cut at the labs in mexico cuz seamlessly integrating dsm into the crystal like that and for them to make one bag from the next relatively the same meth to dsm ratio, would be recrystalization.
Why not remove the water from acetone and then do a wash through a Büchner funnel? Trust me Man you think that’s caustic shit, and maybe it is, But I can show u wet caustic mixes of leftover pseudo and multiple by products + cut from bags I’ve given up on after a hit or two. I swear just last week I took two hits of this shit when I got home from work I just shook my head as I exhaled, said fuck this, and jumped up and into my car and m drove 30 mins to score elsewhere.
If it doesn’t feel right to youu, don’t do it.
FWIW I have heard the dsm burns off at a lower boiling point, could be wrong, but if so then melting ur shard down in the bowl a few times without hitting it might help.
For all we know tho they could have switched to levo for ease; but outside the US it’s not as hard to source precursor, especially not in Mexico. So I’m not sure what the deal with meth is but yeah I used to remember getting way better about a decade ago.

That's the thing, Psudo shouldn't be difficult to source in huge quantities just south of the border. The dope is likely VERY pure when it first gets here from Mexico.
It might eexplain why the media has been pushing the whole "purest meth ever" narrative like they have. They're reporting only on meth siezed in large scale police busts, before it's been reprocessed with msm, n-Iso, levo, etc...

I believe it's being stepped on by whoever is just below the cook on the cartel totem pole, so distributors and suppliers, who have someone handy to recrystalize the stuff.
Whoever's suppling the bulk of the product to low level dealers around the major metro areas.

This got me researching today... so sourcing pseudo isn’t necessarily hard, but it’s not nearly as easy as sourcing p2p and methylamine(because the US is much more concerned about worldwide pseudo numbers)There’s probably way more racemic(the end result of p2p and methylamine) coming from the south than there is dextro, & it’s something I have totally forgot about til now. It’s not more levo, it’s more racemic. However I still think they cut it to like 80-90%, and recrystallization prob does occur further down the foodchain for purposes of cutting multiple times

1 analytical methods to determne methamphetamine presence and another to estimate purity are the two assured methods of quality assessment.

1.) Microcrystalline viewing under 200x using gold chloride to form an Adduct salt of methamphetamine where a specific crystal is formed.
google this There is a plethora of info available.

2.) melting point test.

Step 1 is confirmatory.
step 2 will tell you to a certain degree how pure the sample is. But they are getting pretty good at mixing it so that the melting temp is close to that of pure methamphetamine. It doesn’t take much racemic methamphetamine to bring the melting point of these compounds to the desired melt temp.

Last edited:
1 analytical methods to determne methamphetamine presence and another to estimate purity are the two assured methods of quality assessment.

1.) Microcrystalline viewing under 200x using gold chloride to form an Adduct salt of methamphetamine where a specific crystal is formed.
google this There is a plethora of info available.

2.) melting point test.

Step 1 is confirmatory.
step 2 will tell you to a certain degree how pure the sample is.
Further more selective extraction enaniomeric resolution with tartaric, mandelic acid or another resolving agents should allow isolation of the S enantiomer from all the rest of the crud.

Last edited:
Ugh something that pisses me off with shit is that I got some from a new person today because I couldn’t stand the last guy and her shit looked fire, like it looked cut but not as bad as the other I’d been getting. And yes I do get high, but it hardly burns because I snort it and I’m kinda confused. The other guys stuff was super cut and I knew it was and the high was similar but the burn was better, which I enjoy a lot tbh. Idk what gives. I can’t find that happy medium ugh

Fentanyl? lol how did you find that out? Why the hell would someone cut meth with fent assuming they want repeat business lol.
they cut it with fetty so that this happens "man i sure am tired, better buy some more meth i need it to stay up for whatever reason"

they cut it with fetty so that this happens "man i sure am tired, better buy some more meth i need it to stay up for whatever reason"
I would hope they're not doing that. That's a good way for people to end up dead.
I know whatever reasons they put it in there , none of them are good.

Th
Hi everyone. So I just made this account and this is my first post...stoked for info on my little problem here. (Are we allowed to post videos or pictures? )

Meth that I've been getting is nothing like the shit I'm used to. Maybe fentynal cut? It melts slow and uneven, majority stays in kind of a rounded shape, the smoke doesn't have much of a taste. It gets some thin crystalization to sides and top melting at a faster rate. But there's not as much of that mass as the round middle which wants to burn very slow. Turns a burnt butter color. So there's something very wrong with it. I don't get the energy boost I normally do and it calms me right when I smoke, but it takes forever to fall asleep and takes away my usual hippo size appetite. There's just something really really off. And I've seen teeny tiny black specks in the melted product but it's not burnt from the pipe. I am 99.999 percent on that. Anyway, yeah it just makes me relaxed/sleepy then hour to hours later I'll be zoomy. Moods go back and forth for the next full 24hr or more not really dependant on the amount of how often I sit and smoke...very weird. Anyone?? Feedback would be much appreciated!! Thank yall
That ain't meth it's a freaking demon is the only explanation I've come up with. The clear stuff is just isopropylbutylamine which tasted like speed and kinda hits your nerves right away so you think it's legit. Then you keep smoking until two grams is gone and nothing. Keeps you from sleeping too but there's no high. The black fleks are tiny little concentrations of pure evil. It's a spider demon and it'll let you think your high for long enough for it to work it's way all the way into your system and you are F'd. It can take possesion of anything it can get into I've seen it make worms out of cat hair or fabric. I got it bad right now from last months half. It gets to the point you're digging invisible spider mites out of your skin that come from a nematode tooth. The chigger bites turn into female worm vaginas that all reach into your gut to a little symbiot brain that is very smart and very patient. Last year when I was going through it I went to the hospital a lot and got laughed at. Once they gave me steroids and I said heck yeah! Kept me up for nine days. Day 8 i was going to put clove oil on my wounds cuz it sounded like a good idea for some reason. Second wound at bay and I hear the loudest thing I've ever heard. Voice of God loud screaming 'STOP YOURE HURTING US'. I knew it meant me and it cuz it wasn't really a voice, it was a telepathic thing. The next couple days we spent on YouTube watching things on alchemy, hermeticism, Egyptians, annunaki, gnostic Christianity , Carl Jung and individuation and shadow work, DNA replication, a bunch of Stanford lectures on psychology and basic brain functions and stuff and by the end of it I can't have conversations with it anymore but I can still get answers to questions it would know. it's a freaking demon. It's the same one that runs all the world governments and all the ancient royalty for all of written history. It's the secret to immortality. Just gotta be careful or you will loose yourself and become a puppet. I take the necessary precautions that allow me to see it and other ones as well as being able to tell who is controlled or not. It sucks cuz I have lizard like senses. I can hear electricity. Everything looks like a big or worm especially food. Makes it really hard to eat anything but sugar but that's what it loves. And teeth it's about done taking all me teeth from the inside. Had the last wisdom tooth removed a few days ago and it was weird. He hot me with the novacaine and Immediately without waiting pushed the gum down with this archaic looking tool and ripped something out. It was the worse pain I ever felt for 5 seconds but then it was kinda euphoric. Then the tooth extraction took less than two minutes. I've looked everywhere online nobody's has ever reported something like that. Anyway the black shit is bad, use a water bong don't snort it or shoot it try not to touch it and get some god in your life.

T
Thanks guys... I know there is no way to know for a fact thru here. It's only the test that counts. That is common sense my friends. Not taking anything from the internet to the bank you know what I mean (◔‿◔) but any ideas would just help me because I've not gotten to the bottom of it yet and honestly don't think I will haha. I'm not buying its been given...not sure where they are getting now I haven't bought myself in 5 years, went on a clean streak. Which has been halted. (✷‿✷) Gday dudesi

Th

That ain't meth it's a freaking demon is the only explanation I've come up with. The clear stuff is just isopropylbutylamine which tasted like speed and kinda hits your nerves right away so you think it's legit. Then you keep smoking until two grams is gone and nothing. Keeps you from sleeping too but there's no high. The black fleks are tiny little concentrations of pure evil. It's a spider demon and it'll let you think your high for long enough for it to work it's way all the way into your system and you are F'd. It can take possesion of anything it can get into I've seen it make worms out of cat hair or fabric. I got it bad right now from last months half. It gets to the point you're digging invisible spider mites out of your skin that come from a nematode tooth. The chigger bites turn into female worm vaginas that all reach into your gut to a little symbiot brain that is very smart and very patient. Last year when I was going through it I went to the hospital a lot and got laughed at. Once they gave me steroids and I said heck yeah! Kept me up for nine days. Day 8 i was going to put clove oil on my wounds cuz it sounded like a good idea for some reason. Second wound at bay and I hear the loudest thing I've ever heard. Voice of God loud screaming 'STOP YOURE HURTING US'. I knew it meant me and it cuz it wasn't really a voice, it was a telepathic thing. The next couple days we spent on YouTube watching things on alchemy, hermeticism, Egyptians, annunaki, gnostic Christianity , Carl Jung and individuation and shadow work, DNA replication, a bunch of Stanford lectures on psychology and basic brain functions and stuff and by the end of it I can't have conversations with it anymore but I can still get answers to questions it would know. it's a freaking demon. It's the same one that runs all the world governments and all the ancient royalty for all of written history. It's the secret to immortality. Just gotta be careful or you will loose yourself and become a puppet. I take the necessary precautions that allow me to see it and other ones as well as being able to tell who is controlled or not. It sucks cuz I have lizard like senses. I can hear electricity. Everything looks like a big or worm especially food. Makes it really hard to eat anything but sugar but that's what it loves. And teeth it's about done taking all me teeth from the inside. Had the last wisdom tooth removed a few days ago and it was weird. He hot me with the novacaine and Immediately without waiting pushed the gum down with this archaic looking tool and ripped something out. It was the worse pain I ever felt for 5 seconds but then it was kinda euphoric. Then the tooth extraction took less than two minutes. I've looked everywhere online nobody's has ever reported something like that. Anyway the black shit is bad, use a water bong don't snort it or shoot it try not to touch it and get some god in your life.
The wisdom tooth removal pain felt good is because of natural pain killers and dopamine. Kinda the same reason people cut themselves.