• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I can’t find an answer anywhere. Can someone please tell me why when injecting I insert the tip of the needle into my skin no problem or pain at all. Then when I go to pull back on the plunger(so I know as soon as I’m in the vein) and slowly push it I get a super sharp pain. And I’ll pull out the syringe and there won’t be any bleeding so I’m definitely not hitting a vein. Has anyone else experienced this?

Got some great stash ideas but not posting them here where people following me may find my posts.

I'd say, don't skip more than 2 nights in a row and if you do, make it a rarer thing because it really does damage your brain and fucks with your head.

Try not to carry anything outside of the house and picking up means go straight home after you've gotten your shit. Also if you act sketchy then you're just making it obvious. Don't be nervous.

If you've already got a criminal record then hire people to do certain jobs for you like picking up from another region or going to the post office because once you've been marked and have a history it's a downward spiral.

EAT. Seriously, you look like a meth head once you stop eating. Force yourself to eat one meal a day, especially if this is something you do every day, and drinking chocolate milkshake is good for some fat and calories and isn't hard to consume on meth (whereas food sometimes is really unappealing).

Don't tell everyone you do crystal. If you want to get onto that topic, ask if they've ever done drugs and ask which ones and slowly get it out of them so you know what you're dealing with. A lot of people hear meth and go running.

Mix up the way you use it. Snorting it from time to time is good, you'll get high like the old days, but it will burn your nose for 20 seconds and you gotta push through. Also swallowing sounds weird but swallow a decent amount and you'll be really high for a very long time. Slamming, I can't promote it morally but even still I've had 2 slams and if I never had another then I wouldn't be phased. It was different. Sorta good but also for the hassle of injecting and all that it's just not for me.

Set a few rules for yourself. Mine is none before a certain time, a limit to the amount I can have in a day, and stuff like that.

some tips for you my friends

Position the straw, tube, or other device properly in your nostril to direct the drug toward the nasal cavity without causing unnecessary harm.

We can now proceed to the step-by-step instructions:

1. Crush your preferred pill or crystal into a fine powder. The finer the powder, the more effective it will be in covering a larger area of the nasal membrane. Smaller particles are absorbed more efficiently, as larger pieces tend to dissolve slowly or not at all, resulting in wastage and reduced absorption.
  2. It is advisable to prepare your nose by using a saline solution. Certain medicated sprays can cause irritation of the nasal membrane and impede absorption. You can create your own saline solution at home or alternatively, put 1-3 drops of water in each nostril. Moistening the nasal cavity facilitates absorption.
  3. Divide your powder into a few thin lines on a clean smooth surface, approximately 5 cm each in length. Starting with smaller quantities is advisable.
  4. Use new disposable straws or special snorters. Сutting straws into segments around 4-5cm long works well. Take your chosen straw and insert one end approximately 1 cm deep into one nostril, positioning it at an angle closer to the inner nasal wall (septum area). Direct the tube towards the fine powder.
  5. Exhale gently, ensuring the substance does not blow away, and use your free hand to close the other nostril. Avoid snorting at a 90° (straight) angle.
  6. Inhale as if you were sniffing a flower (not lightly, but not forcefully either). If you inhale too harshly, you may feel the substance dripping down your throat, which we aim to minimize. Try different levels of inhalation intensity to find what works best for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to Meth I'd like to crack the code of an easier way to make it. I really want to figure out how to turn Phenylephrine into either Meth or Methylene Dioxy Methylphenylephrine to creat an easier to make molecule. So people can make it using Phenylephrine instead of Pseudoephedrine.

Last edited:
Yeah right; you can’t adequately vaporize meth with a standard Bic lighter. You have to master the ways of the torch lighter, young grasshopper. From there, graduate to the bubbler and then to the hot rail. Personally I recommend one of those soldering iron pen torches with the igniter in the bottom of it, and flame adjustability options ranging from Bic-esque to a sharp blue point of flame. (Plus: refillable)

Also, colloquialisms aside, it’s interesting to note that you want to vaporize meth, not smoke it. “Smoking” meth, in the actual sense of the word, would be upsettingly unpleasant, not to mention carcinogenic. But I still refer to the act as “smoking meth” too all the same, so I’m a hypocrite on that one. It’s one syllable versus three, ya know?

Re: sudden severe onset of handshakes the moment before delivery is made from stash to oil burner = classic shardonnay lols. Here’s a better method perhaps: fold a post-it note in half, load your bowl pack into this crease, angle it all above your oil burner already propped on the table, tilt the post-it and guide the path of the shardy pebbles home. Then I like to lacquer the gear in place by first getting it all to melt while angling the bowl back and forth. If it’s good stuff, you should be set to go for a while.

“Tilt your head back and finish the cup, come on everybody let’s get fff…”

I get the humor and the manic sperglord, self-indulgent writing. I even get that you’re attempting to make it entertaining so it’s not just a wall o’ text. From one verbose motherfucker to another, trust me I get it. It comes with the territory and its unfortunately part of the reason many ppl find Meth users terribly annoying.

They say writing is rewriting. And I have to remind myself: just because I have an idea does not make it a good one. And so as a reminder: no one’s reading these long posts, yours or mine. They’re skimmed once they hit a certain breaking point, usually the point where I’ve gone blind to length and having actual points and being actually funny.

To be clear, I don’t give a fuck and I find your rants amusing as hell. But just to hold up a mirror: obvious tweaker is very tediously obvious. Just be aware. Much love and good vibes, homie. Hope you have a great weekend.

</hypocriticallyLongReply>
Oh my god I love you beautiful stranger.

You can manage to "smoke" meth with a plain Bic, but a torch lighter is the way to go.
In a pinch you can even smoke meth the same way you'd smoke crack, with the same pipe and everything...

I snorted rails of meth, on a traintrack rail while a train was coming.
Talk about choochoo!
WTF?
I have a question, probably not supposed to ask it here....
Am I the only 70+ year old meth user? I have one friend a year older than me that smokes it, and that's it.

Last edited:
WTF?
Am I the only 70+ year old meth user? I have one friend a year older than me that smokes it, and that's it.
Idk, probably? I'm curious: how long have you been using meth?

You can manage to "smoke" meth with a plain Bic, but a torch lighter is the way to go.
In a pinch you can even smoke meth the same way you'd smoke crack, with the same pipe and everything...
Oh God, that sounds like it would be terrible. Vaping meth off metal taste so fucking terrible compared to vaping it from a glass oil burner, which doesn't taste like much at all if you have clean gear and you manage to avoid burning the stuff. Technique matters a lot here.

In a pinch, I would say chase the dragon off a piece of aluminum foil with a half straw in your mouth and a regular "Bic-style" lighter. A torch is too much heat for the aluminum. Double the foil up and shape it like a serif font v so it looks like this from the profile: —v— if that makes sense.

With an oil burner, "glass dick" meth pipe, it's so much more effective to use a torch lighter, cigar lighter, whatever produces a sharp blue flame, cleaner, too. Otherwise some of the flint burns and not only soots up the bottom side of your oil burner but it also gets sucked in a little through the carb hole as you hit it, thus dirtying up your meth which you will begin to see inside the piece shortly.

Oh my god I love you beautiful stranger.
You say that to everyone.

Last edited:

@Carpetshark 🤟 ;)

Oh God, that sounds like it would be terrible. Vaping meth off metal taste so fucking terrible compared to vaping it from a glass oil burner, which doesn't taste like much at all if you have clean gear and you manage to avoid burning the stuff. Technique matters a lot here.

In a pinch, I would say chase the dragon off a piece of aluminum foil with a half straw in your mouth and a regular "Bic-style" lighter. A torch is too much heat for the aluminum. Double the foil up and shape it like a serif font v so it looks like this from the profile: —v— if that makes sense.

With an oil burner, "glass dick" meth pipe, it's so much more effective to use a torch lighter, cigar lighter, whatever produces a sharp blue flame, cleaner, too. Otherwise some of the flint burns and not only soots up the bottom side of your oil burner but it also gets sucked in a little through the carb hole as you hit it, thus dirtying up your meth which you will begin to see inside the piece shortly.

Aw, thank you, that's lovely to read. Sending love backatcha – love you, too, @Carpetshark 🤟 ;)

In reference to your first part:
"Idk, probably? I'm curious: how long have you been using meth?"

I used it occasionally until in 2018 when I was introduced to the art of smoking it. In the last 3 years I've smoked almost daily. I'm sure it's not doing my health any good, but I've been in such pain over the last 15 or so years that it's a moot point (an old injury). It keeps me off of opiates, my major downfall, but that's a story for another time.

In reference to your first part:
"Idk, probably? I'm curious: how long have you been using meth?"

I used it occasionally until in 2018 when I was introduced to the art of smoking it. In the last 3 years I've smoked almost daily. I'm sure it's not doing my health any good, but I've been in such pain over the last 15 or so years that it's a moot point (an old injury). It keeps me off of opiates, my major downfall, but that's a story for another time.
Yeah it's actually pretty amazing how well methamphetamine works as an analgesic, I've found. I wish I could still get the euphoric dissociative, MXE. So profoundly good.

As far as your health goes, it kinda comes down to this: are you abusing it or using it responsibly? Sounds to me like you've got "the art" of using it responsibly down pat.

For me, there are 3 health concerns to consider, if I may:
  1. I wouldn't overdo it w/big vape cloud hits, hot-rails, and intense shit like that. Cocaine is worse in terms of cardiotoxicity, but tachycardia when you're not working out, generally = bad for the heart. Tachycardia from two sources at once can cause micro-tearing of the aortic valves. So, e.g.: meth + coke… OR: meth + caffeine… OR: meth + cardio, even… all are hard on the heart. Be careful with this, please.
  2. It's also a consideration that taking large hits increases your chances of having a stroke. It's important to keep your body temp relatively cool as this impacts the likelihood of adverse events like strokes, neurotoxicity, and and myocardial infarction, as well.
  3. Finally, owing to how dopaminergic methamphetamine is, it likely increases the chances of Parkinson's, dementia, and Alzheimer's.
I use meth, and to fortify myself against some of its ill effects (gotta take the good with the bad, sure, but we can still minimize the harm from the bad part), I take a daily multi-vitamin, magnesium chelate, Co-Q-10, Vitamin A&D fish oil caps, cannabis, and I stay hydrated, fed, and showered/cleaned/groomed every day, at a minimum. Hope this helps someone else :)

But listen to me doling out unsolicited advice to you. I feel pretty sure you know wtf you're doing and I should be taking notes from your playbook. Put me in the game, coach ;) But for serious, forgive me if I'm being a pretentious little twat with this post. Mad props to you, pops. That's some hardcore METAL shit right there 🤟 😤

Yeah it's actually pretty amazing how well methamphetamine works as an analgesic, I've found. I wish I could still get the euphoric dissociative, MXE. So profoundly good.

As far as your health goes, it kinda comes down to this: are you abusing it or using it responsibly? Sounds to me like you've got "the art" of using it responsibly down pat.

For me, there are 3 health concerns to consider, if I may:
  1. I wouldn't overdo it w/big vape cloud hits, hot-rails, and intense shit like that. Cocaine is worse in terms of cardiotoxicity, but tachycardia when you're not working out, generally = bad for the heart. Tachycardia from two sources at once can cause micro-tearing of the aortic valves. So, e.g.: meth + coke… OR: meth + caffeine… OR: meth + cardio, even… all are hard on the heart. Be careful with this, please.
  2. It's also a consideration that taking large hits increases your chances of having a stroke. It's important to keep your body temp relatively cool as this impacts the likelihood of adverse events like strokes, neurotoxicity, and and myocardial infarction, as well.
  3. Finally, owing to how dopaminergic methamphetamine is, it likely increases the chances of Parkinson's, dementia, and Alzheimer's.
I use meth, and to fortify myself against some of its ill effects (gotta take the good with the bad, sure, but we can still minimize the harm from the bad part), I take a daily multi-vitamin, magnesium chelate, Co-Q-10, Vitamin A&D fish oil caps, cannabis, and I stay hydrated, fed, and showered/cleaned/groomed every day, at a minimum. Hope this helps someone else :)

But listen to me doling out unsolicited advice to you. I feel pretty sure you know wtf you're doing and I should be taking notes from your playbook. Put me in the game, coach ;) But for serious, forgive me if I'm being a pretentious little twat with this post. Mad props to you, pops. That's some hardcore METAL shit right there 🤟 😤
Hey, thanks for the "unsolicited advice"... for real. That's what this website is about, right?! Harm reduction. And, yeah... I love talking those super big hits. A question... what's the magnesium chelate do for you? And what is Co-Q-10? I feel like I should know this, but I'm not too proud to ask.

Hey, thanks for the "unsolicited advice"... for real. That's what this website is about, right?! Harm reduction. And, yeah... I love talking those super big hits. A question... what's the magnesium chelate do for you? And what is Co-Q-10? I feel like I should know this, but I'm not too proud to ask.

Sure, so this is what I try to take after indulging in MDMA or a meth binge to recover quickly:
  • Multi-vitamin (preferably w/ food)
  • 5-HTP 100mg (it’s the precursor to serotonin)
  • Fish oil (A and D)
  • Magnesium, 400 mg.
    • Magnesium Chelate tabs = better bioavailability
    • Prevents involuntary muscle tension, breakdown, & stress on kidneys
  • Glucosamine (regulates a healthy synovia - joint fluids)
  • CoQ-10 (anti-oxidant w/ long half-life to elim.)
  • Alpha lipoic acid, (anti-oxidant. active in both water & lipids, it enters all nerve cells & protects them from oxidation)
  • Taurine (amino acid, very effective anti oxidant)
  • L-arginine 1000mg (amino acid, prevents vasoconstriction / promotes blood flow)
  • L-theanine 1000mg (amino acid, lowers tolerance)
Additionally I adjust my renal (urinary) pH to affect metabolism of a drug. Drink acidic beverages to bring down your pH and expel substances more quickly from your body, or to increase bioavailability of a drug, drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of baking soda in it and/or chew up some an antioxidant like Tums or similar.

Hope this helps someone. Good luck! :)

Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I can’t find an answer anywhere. Can someone please tell me why when injecting I insert the tip of the needle into my skin no problem or pain at all. Then when I go to pull back on the plunger(so I know as soon as I’m in the vein) and slowly push it I get a super sharp pain. And I’ll pull out the syringe and there won’t be any bleeding so I’m definitely not hitting a vein. Has anyone else experienced this?
Absolutely. First, go sloooow, I've noticed the shit out there is tearing up everyone's veins I know, it's odd, so use caution.
Check how thick your liquid is, and make it thinner if you can. I would usually add 20 units of water to what I had in the spoon and that's OK most of the time. If you have 2 points, put plain water in one, put them side by side, and check thickness by the air bubbles rising to the top.
Hope that helps!

WTF?
I know one, he looks like Iggy Pop, smokes like a chimney.
He's the shit.

WTF?
I know one, he looks like Iggy Pop, smokes like a chimney.
He's the shit

Maybe I'm just old as dirt, but sometimes these threads confuse the shit outta me.
To answer your question, how long have I been using? I started in 1995, it was just a couple of months. Cleaned up, used sporadically until my over amp in Vegas (walking circles around the same section if Treasure Island for hours, too terrified to leave the building). Hard-core in 2011, took a break, and I'm back!

Absolutely. First, go sloooow, I've noticed the shit out there is tearing up everyone's veins I know, it's odd, so use caution.
Check how thick your liquid is, and make it thinner if you can. I would usually add 20 units of water to what I had in the spoon and that's OK most of the time. If you have 2 points, put plain water in one, put them side by side, and check thickness by the air bubbles rising to the top.
Hope that helps!

One more thing; rig size. 1/2 inch turned out to be too long, I'd just go through and through. Try the 5/16, should make your life easier.
Currently, I'm 1cc 28 gauge, 5/16. It's perfect.

Hope that helps!
The shot being too thick can effect if I get blood on the drawback?

Maybe I'm just old as dirt, but sometimes these threads confuse the shit outta me.
I'm guessing based off previous answers that you're ~45-yrs-old. That's not old as dirt. Jimmy Carter on the other hand is old as dirt. Mel Brooks is old as dirt. No offense to Mr. Carter or Mr. Brooks, btw, but once some is a nonagenarian, I mean, that's… you know, that's getting up there.

To answer your question, how long have I been using? I started in 1995, it was just a couple of months. Cleaned up, used sporadically until my over amp in Vegas (walking circles around the same section if Treasure Island for hours, too terrified to leave the building). Hard-core in 2011, took a break, and I'm back!
Oh ok, is your route of administration always IV? How do you feel about the other RoAs for meth – smoking/vaporizing it, eating it, snorting it, etc.?

If my shots were too thick, I'd get a flash, but it looks like the dope just pushes the blood back in, and get mad resistance. No matter how it feels I don't mess with resistance, you just never know.
Get a bigger gauge too, I don't know if I mentioned that. Definitely helps.
Smoke a little too, takes the pressure off of the shooting gallery.