• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

What's your favorite and favorite second route of administration?

My friend likes to smoke it first, and second to snort it. It feels like it lasts a lot longer if smoked. Maybe this is because his nose is all fucked up, like permanently deviated like bad. There's not as much mucous membrane area available because its been ripped up.

What's your favorite and favorite second route of administration?

My friend likes to smoke it first, and second to snort it. It feels like it lasts a lot longer if smoked. Maybe this is because his nose is all fucked up, like permanently deviated like bad. There's not as much mucous membrane area available because its been ripped up.
Snorting meth is painful and unpleasant. Also, you technically vaporize and inhale meth, you don't really smoke it since nothing should be combusting if you're doing it right, but I admit I'm splitting hairs and I too say "smoking meth" when I mean "vaping" it, b/c "vaping" makes ppl think of cartridges, which I don't use (but have in the past just for the fuck of it).

Smoking it is where it's at for meth consumption – shooting it's a little too hardcore and snorting it is painful. Vaping it is just right. (edit: that is, if you're gonna do meth. Probs best left untouched, but we both know that isn't going to happen for everyone. Some of us are too talented at it, lol.)

Last edited:
No. There's nothing wrong with taking pain killers. I get really bad pain when I'm on as I tend to sit in one place for hours on end. Then on standing my body kicks off with a huge pain that goes on for another few hours. This is when I take pain killers plus I might take a valium. I tell you what I find is a good relaxant when you are coming down. It's Olanzapine, the antipsychotic. Along with the valium you have a nice little bit of post hit meth and relax into a dopey sleep. It is a very good one. But not for everyone. Good luck 🤞

The hydrochloride salt of methamphetamine is actually acidic. The median pH of samples was 4.87, the average was 5.0, with a range from 3.02 to 7.03.

So some samples are actually very acidic.

Yes, and thanks for sharing this!

I've been hospitalized twice for cardiac events / heart attacks from meth use, back in 2016, which resulted in the development of chronic hypertension. I was 24. I've taken blood pressure meds ever since, and my blood pressure is still high. I've also suffered two events of mini-strokes and now have a permanent muscle spasm in my face that affects my speech like a stutter sometimes, though it comes and goes as it pleases.

Scary shit. Wish I'd known.
jesus....thats pretty hardcore. Ive tried alot of stuff except heroin & meth & i never will. Just reading this thread is enough to scare anyone straight.

i swear smoking blue lotus helps me restore my mind and recover from meth, but its actual effects are pretty subtle. i just can't help but feel like it resets something. it weakly affects something that most things do not affect at all. it doesn't feel like a meth crash, but i feel like it has the opposite effects of meth on the brain in the long term

jesus....thats pretty hardcore. Ive tried alot of stuff except heroin & meth & i never will. Just reading this thread is enough to scare anyone straight.
If the drugs themselves don't scare people straight, the shitty situations drugs put other people in should. I'm honestly surprised I've made it the last three years without getting murdered or kidnapped and then murdered with all the people I've ripped off and all the other people I've set up to take the fall for me.

Finding friends dead from a mix of fentanyl and heroin, waiting for the bodies to be taken away and then searching their tent for the drug.

Trying to resuscitate my old roommate's brother who OD'd on a goofball and then having him die right there in my living room.

Shit, that's just glimpses of all the horrible shit meth and heroin and fentanyl brought me. Not including losing the love of my life or having all my friends and family walk away when I needed them most.

ok, this question may be stupid...but I would just like to see what some of you have for answers. When I first started doing meth 7 or 8 years ago...when I would smoke it...the whole bowl and stem would coat with white residue and I would eventually scrape it or whatever I felt like that day. But now when I smoke it only the bowl and the very top of the stem builds up residue. Why would this be?

ok, this question may be stupid...but I would just like to see what some of you have for answers. When I first started doing meth 7 or 8 years ago...when I would smoke it...the whole bowl and stem would coat with white residue and I would eventually scrape it or whatever I felt like that day. But now when I smoke it only the bowl and the very top of the stem builds up residue. Why would this be?

Not sure about this but I think I heard that msm builds ups residue a lot easier than actual meth. So its possible before most of that - was just the cut. but idk. Does this meth feel like its higher quality when it comes to the high?

Not sure about this but I think I heard that msm builds ups residue a lot easier than actual meth. So its possible before most of that - was just the cut. but idk. Does this meth feel like its higher quality when it comes to the high?
Yes, it seems to be a lot better than what I got back in the day. So, you might be right...Higher quality meth may not build up as much and as fast.

It is illegal to possess, or sell meth pipes in in South Australia). They fall into the category of ‘Drug Parphanalia. The penalty for selling or bartering one is $10,000 or 2 years jail.

So this would be a ‘sourcing’ question we cannot answer on BL.

The SA laws are similar to those in NSW. And since all this stuff is imported it violates all kinds serious Federal laws as well. Which is curious because there are a dozen clearnet tobacconists with ABN’s and Australian bank accounts supplying every bit meth smoking glassware you could imagine. Australia-wide by Express Post overnight. From warehouses in several Sydney

you can’t get your daughter that’s 15 an abortion in most places in America, but yet in every gas station and vape shop, you can find some type of smoking apparatus design specifically for this blows my mind. So I think I check into June or wish or one of those Chinese mail order websites you can get glass tubing used for making hand blown glass instruments and such that be what I would do.

The hydrochloride salt of methamphetamine is actually acidic. The median pH of samples was 4.87, the average was 5.0, with a range from 3.02 to 7.03.

So some samples are actually very acidic.

Sitting around with nothing to do is one of the easiest ways to shortly be sitting around with drugs to do.
This is so true and the ph varying is based off the end user’s preference

If the drugs themselves don't scare people straight, the shitty situations drugs put other people in should. I'm honestly surprised I've made it the last three years without getting murdered or kidnapped and then murdered with all the people I've ripped off and all the other people I've set up to take the fall for me.

Finding friends dead from a mix of fentanyl and heroin, waiting for the bodies to be taken away and then searching their tent for the drug.

Trying to resuscitate my old roommate's brother who OD'd on a goofball and then having him die right there in my living room.

Shit, that's just glimpses of all the horrible shit meth and heroin and fentanyl brought me. Not including losing the love of my life or having all my friends and family walk away when I needed them most.
Id not lump meth in with the killers burnt smoked or shot it will steal your mind shrink l your body and we do it causes????? Oh yeah we are boarded

I haven’t seen this method of cleaning pipes in many of these sites… shockingly… it sounds crazy but it works sooo well, and also cleans your microwave, 2 birds one stone… get a microwave safe container big enough to submerge your completely… simply add equal parts hot tap water, and regular chlorine bleach, cover with Saran Wrap. Poke a few vent holes. Microwave on high for 5 mins… when done, let cool with a fan or naturally. In the meantime, take a paper tower to the inside of your microwave. All the gunk in there will wipe right out! Rinse pipes throughly with clean water. I normally, once cooled enough, will leave in the container and let the tap run thru it for a few mins, then go in and shake them, and use a thin pipe cleaner. And a rolled up paper towel to dry, it will be good as she, removes all the burnt shit easily !

I haven’t seen this method of cleaning pipes in many of these sites… shockingly… it sounds crazy but it works sooo well, and also cleans your microwave, 2 birds one stone… get a microwave safe container big enough to submerge your completely… simply add equal parts hot tap water, and regular chlorine bleach, cover with Saran Wrap. Poke a few vent holes. Microwave on high for 5 mins… when done, let cool with a fan or naturally. In the meantime, take a paper tower to the inside of your microwave. All the gunk in there will wipe right out! Rinse pipes throughly with clean water. I normally, once cooled enough, will leave in the container and let the tap run thru it for a few mins, then go in and shake them, and use a thin pipe cleaner. And a rolled up paper towel to dry, it will be good as she, removes all the burnt shit easily !
After five minutes in my microwave, the fluid ends up on my stove top below. Definitely right tho I did do that. I have like 5 total pieces and they vary in bubble size. I had a piece of newspaper stuck in one of them so I forgot about them in a glass of solution and a week later as I picked it out with a skewer it ended up cleaning it very nicely.

This new shit is fire. Cartel dope or Asian Crystals idk. Whatever those dirt cheap but huge clear vaping crystals are. I know a lot of y'all don't like it but I've done fire ass gatoraid bottle shake and bake(even got to shake the bottle a few times) and biker dope. Was taught how to do dope by an old schooler while we operated heavy machinery in neighborhoods lol and we didn't make mistakes ever(way too paranoid to allow mistake lol)

Thing is he taught me it's only euphoric at small doses. Once you start going big boy doses you need to take a lot longer off than what most people think. Like years. And it builds up in you to high levels when using multiple days which is why water is so important. But it is definitely less euphoric overall, and easier to get stuck. Haven't tried just eating it like some recommend.

He taught me also never to smoke and unfortunately after fiver years of only snorting small bumps at a time, I started smoking and we don't really talk anymore :(

Seriously thought I've been getting 10 sometimes 12 good hits out of a small crystal or little pile of shake, just have to be very careful not to overheat it burns way easier than old dope. Remove the flame often and if using torch maybe hold a little farther away than you used to. Don't blow huge clouds it's fun but you're wasting a shit ton of dope when you could have got high longer or more often. There's not much euphoria to this new shit but it really does shine if you get some nice clean hits ever 6 hours or so and stay hydrated.

Be safe y'all and don't burn the puddle

edit: and beware snitches

Last edited: