• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Pipes are cheap at most head shops I’ve been to, they cost less than a soda in fact, just ask for an oil burner. A lightbulb with a hole burnt in it works really well, and gives monster clouds. I’ve also used a cigar tube and a straw in a pinch. If you’ve burnt your pipe blowing cigarette smoke through can help cover the taste, but I’d reccomend cleaning the burnt spots off with a damp q tip. I have a few scoops for different purposes. One short one with the point rounded I keep in my bag when I’m on the go, a long one with the end melted horizontally for weighing shots and to crush it in, and a medium sized one which is the most comfortable to use at home. They’re made by cutting a straw at an angle melting the other end together with pliers and a lighter, some people say a slush or straw but I like the other way much better since you can just tip it back and have it all go into the straw. I like a bic lighter when I smoke personally, but a candle lighter (like a mini bbq lighter) is great to avoid burning your thumb. Some people like a torch but I’ve never been a fan. The best way to get the resin ime is to put a couple drops of PURIFIED water in the pipe and shake it around until it’s all collected in the bowl. Anything that’s not purified will taste awful. Never have a used pipe on your person, they’re hard to conceal and are a serious offense if found. I always smash them/give them away instead of driving with one.

A good primer for me is taking meth and suboxone. I'm a daily suboxone user as it is, but the synergy between the 2 is amazing, it kills virtually all the negative side effects from meth while still enjoying 100 percent of its qualities. A non primer for me I learned is that even tho sex is fuckibg amazing, when I finally bust a nut, it seems my amphetamine high goes from 100 to zero. Idk if sex depletes dopamine on top of the meth or what, but I prolong orgasm on meth, it feels like having the orgasm is the worst part of sex on it, me and my girl just foreplay for 10hrs strait, then when my balls are clogged and swollen then I nut lol

1. Do a vacuum Buchner funnel filtration with anhydrous acetone rinse on your street methamphetamine hydrochloride to clean up your gear and keep tooth and mouth eroding acidity of said product to a minimum.

2. Never buy gear from a guy or gal with no teeth. It usually means they have been doing badly finished product.

This is a little write up about a way to at least make your gear a little cleaner for IV use.
You ever take a blast then feel weird feelings or heat in your hands, feet, or asshole? Or get a lot of taste in the back of your mouth? Yeah, most of that is caused by impurities in the gear. When you IV the gear, the side effects we feel varies based on what type of impurities are infiltrating your junk.
As always, meth has a lot of junk in it. Partly due to the underground non-monitored manufacturing process, but they also put stuff in meth to make it hold it's shape longer, or to make it smoke better. Junk is actually very fragile in it's purest states, not rock-hard like we find it on the streets now a days.

Recrystallization
In chemistry, recrystallization is a technique used to purify chemicals. One technique that works well for geasr is called dual solvent recrystallization.

The whole idea here, is to dissolve your gear and re-grow it in a suitable environment. Now that's simple to say, but it can take some practice to get it down right. Every chemical is different, whether it be ibuprofen or just plain snow up in the sky, crystals grow only in an environment suitable for that particular chemical or compound.

In the real process of finding what works, Chemistry will teach you how to go about finding which solvents are suitable for what you are doing, but I am going to skip that part and just tell you which to use. One reason for teaching how to find the appropriate solvents is meant also as a teaching aid into what crystallization really is.

For meth, that environment involves acetone and isopropyl alcohol. The theory behind dual solvent recrys. is to find one solvent in which your gear is completely insoluble in no matter the temperature, that being acetone, and another solvent in which it is only soluble in when the solvent is at boiling temperature. Also the gear is barely soluble in it at room temperature, and that is isopropyl alcohol. When you boil isopropyl alcohol, you can fit all kinds of meth into it. Your going to want to try this with a quarter ounce or less (7 grams). You are going to want the appropriately sized erlenmeyer flasks with rubber stoppers for this also with a magnetic stirring heating pad. Amazon sells the magnetic heating pads for $50 cheapest. I bought that one and it did the job, you couldn't really adjust the temperature of it but it got hot enough to boil any solvents including water.

I don't mean that 91% iso you have under your sink either, for this you want fresh anhydrous or 100% isopropyl. I use lab grade 100% iso, which was about $14 for 32 ounces. Fred Meyer's also sells Swan brand 99% iso for $2 a quart, and works pretty much just as well. If there is any water in it, it's going to screw this all up. Same goes for the acetone, but just a fresh jug of KleenStrip brand acetone will do. No need to "dry" it out or try to remove any water from either if you are using new chemicals. They are cheap, for this sort of thing it is best to always use fresh chemicals. Acetone naturally absorbs moisture from the air if a container isn't sealed well. Even if you just leave the lid off while you're doing this , the can will absorb moisture.

The process.
You're going to need a magnetic heated stirring pad for mixing. Amazon sells them for $50 on up. Also while your there, I suggest picking up the appropriately sized erlenmeyer flasks with rubber stoppers sfor evaporation, and magnetic stirring sticks for this.
Turn on the heater for the pad. Set equipment aside.
I use parchment paper folded in half to smash all of my gear into powder. Then just tilt the paper up, collecting the powder in the crack, then either pour it into a container or if you can, directly into the appropriately sized flask. Just get it in the flask somehow. Stick like an inch long magnetic stirring rod in there. If you do not know how to use a magnetic stirring pad, please google it before doing this.
The idea here is to saturate boiling isopropyl alcohol with gear. To the point where it is completely dissolved, but if you were to add a little more, it would cause it to start to harden into crap. Start off with about 5 milliliters of alcohol per gram of gear. So if you have to evaporate off a little alcohol, then do so outside.
Important safety stuff. Make sure your rubber stoppers are in place when normally dissolving and mixing this stuff. Remember, Iso is heavier then air so the fumes fall to the floor, so if you have animals then no-no. I suggest wearing a face mask, I use a 3m half face mask with filters rated for the type of gas this puts off. I know this might look funny with a heated stirring pad, flasks and face masks so maybe a garage might do.
Once you find that point of saturation then you want to add up the total amount of alcohol you used in ml, and add in an equal amount of acetone to the mixture. Ideally, boiling acetone would be suitable, but since that is difficult to handle, room temp will do. Put the rubber stupper back on and swirl it around. If it fogs up and starts making crystals immediatly this is bad. You will need to reheat it and add more alcohol if this occurs, until it is dissolved again. Finding the exact ratio of acetone to alcohol is something every chemist must find what works for them. I mean there are vague averages but the amount of math you have to do, in as little of time as you have to do it, isn't worth screwing up the whole process for to find an exact number. You just have to get a feel for it as a chemist.
Some people set this mixture aside, somewhere where it will not be bumped or moved AT ALL. Crystalization takes time, and must come down close to room temp to start, and remain perfectly still while it is building them. Molecularity, the meth will only bond with the other meth in this environment. Anything that is not meth stays in the solvent mixture where most normal things remain dissolved.
Other people get a pan, put a little water in it and heat it on the stove. Not very hot. And not to much water where your flask will float in it when you set it in. Then after finding saturation with the alcohol/acetone mixture, you would place the flask into the warm water and turn off the stove. Bring the flask down to room temperature at a much slower rate. If done correctly this causes much larger, better clearer crystals.
When the crystals stop forming, take a coffee filter and put it into a funnel. Put the funnel into a glass jar or container suitable for the disposal of alcohol/acetone. Slowly pour the alcohol off through the coffee filter, trying not to break the crystals loose from the bottom of the flask yet. Once done, you take the flask with the crystals still in them and you quickly flood the bottom of the flask with fresh acetone to break the crystals loose and rinse them clean of iso. Swirl the acetone around with your new found gear, clean off that iso from the wash. Grab your coffee filter and filter your gear through it, using fresh acetone to rinse it out of the glass. If you spin the flask fast and kick up a lot of crystals into the acetone, you can pour most of them out on the first try. Take a stack of paper towels and put them outside, remove the coffee filter with your gear in it from the funnel, and put it on the stack of paper towels to dry. Once it is pretty much dry, you can pick it up, and roll it back and forth with your hands in the filter to break the crystals loose. This will help them to dry completely and more cleanly. When completely dried, you can weigh it to see how much you lost during the process. It depends on the quality of the gear, but my best numbers have been about 85-90% return on pretty clean stuff. On dirt crap, I've lost like 60%. But typically you can expect to lose between 20 and 30 percent total. So if you started with 5 grams, expect to loose at least 1. Probably of that 1 gram, say probably 30% is still quality gear just getting caught up in the mix and lost. You can hold on to the mother liquid over time and save it to the point where it is worth the effort to reclaim it, and get a lot of your missing stuff back.

Recrystallization is an art, and it takes a lot of practice to get it right. And it is worth the effort.

Good luck.

A little about me:
Anyways, the past ten years have been a fun trip. This was both a positive and sometimes negative experience. Meth is not actually my drug of choice, heroin is. But I avoid heroin because it changes who I am, makes me do things I wouldn't normally do. I won't go into to much details, but I have chosen to stay away from heroin because I love it too much.

I was an adderall kid, being first prescribed it at about age 13. I never actually saw crystal meth until I was about 19. When they took away my adderall, I just replaced it with meth. I have been using meth every day of my life since I was 21. I am 32 now. I consider myself pretty normal. I eat a lot of food, at least 3 meals a day and I actually try my best to eat healthy. I sleep every night. I hold down a job at the USPS.
When I was 18-21, I was in a program called drug court. I am sure many of you have heard of it. It's like probation, just somewhat more strict. Anyways, when I was 19, they told me I couldn't take m ADHD meds anymore because they were an amphetamine, even though I was getting it from a doctor who specialized in ADHD. Without my meds, I hardly could muster up the energy to get out of bed. Any sense of enthusiasm was completely shattered. I didn't really know who I was without the meds. The following 6 months were hell, and it never got any better. Using the word "depressed" doesn't quite explain how I felt.

Then one day, a friend who I had met in the drug court program introduced me to methamphetamine. I started out snorting it at first. The first time I tried it, it was like a light bulb came back on in my head, one that had been dead for 6 months. I saw no reason to not further investigate this substance. I just needed it.

At first, I did let it get me into a little trouble, because the drug really had control of me, I didn't have control of it. I complained about heroin changing me earlier, well meth did the same thing at first. Although with meth, it's not really the meth that causes the bad decision making, it is the lack of taking care of ourselves like sleeping, eating etc. that can contribute to poor decision making. I was staying up for days without eating much more than the occasional banana or coffee.

Eventually, I grew up and sort of took control of my addiction. I know with addiction, there is no control. If you're a true addict, the first step in recovery is that (we admit we were powerless over drugs—that our lives had become unmanageable.) This is true, but we still have to take responsibility and make choices in our lives, even in active addiction. So I did my best to not let it effect my decision making, and I controlled my use of the substance daily down to the milligram. I became a maintenance user, and used only in the mornings, well for the most part, so that I could sleep at night. Most of the good sleep I got came in the form of Xanax, or Valium, but it was sleep. I found alcohol was not good for sleep. My father told me when I was young, alcohol helps you fall asleep, not stay asleep. I don't know if it effects everyone like that or not, but for my father and I, it helps us fall asleep but we would only stay asleep for a couple of hours, if that.

Skipping a few years ahead since most of it was routine anyways. I started shooting meth at 22, and didn't look back for a lot of years. This was my only route of administration for a solid 5 years. Every single day, didn't miss a beat. Never took a break. I gave up shooting meth a few years ago. It wasn't worth ruining my veins for. I continued to smoke and swallow it.

I had early on somewhere I think from this girl, said she saw someone poured meth into a liquid and it didn't dissolve. I didn't believe her at first. I figured it was soluble in anything. Then, one day I heard someone talking about cleaning their gear. So I researched it, and researched it some more, through trial and error, and years and years of practicing, I have learned the art of recrystallization.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    34.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I apologize ahead of time if what I’m asking today is too forward. It’s been a while since I signed on, but avid user for what’s approaching 2 decades now.
Drugs, I guess you could say, have been my calling. I find them interesting, how they make you feel, the chemistry behind HOW they make you feel the way they do, the chemistry behind how they react, and the science behind how they’re made. Even graduating to producing a variety of products of my own, proceeding to produce my own product line. Always keeping product quality as my goal. So granted I have a variety of various lab equipment of my own that I have become very comfortable with, and know my way around temperatures, solvent blends, flammable zones, extraction, distillation, purging, polishing etc.
A couple products I’m particularly favorable of, I do not have in my recipe books, and as a true drug entrepreneur I feel I need to change that. The gist of it, I understand, but specifics don’t seem to be easy to come across, and for the two popular hard and soft “whites”, details, is where the difference lies between producing some excellence, or producing some garbage, or even blowing the place up. Any knowledgeable info or links are appreciated to help me in expanding my horizons.

So I’ve seen a few of the common chichè rumors debunked already that I was gonna tough on, such as “recrystalization inside your lungs” lol. Meth is even absorbed through your skin, so a rumor of recrystalization on your moist lung tissue always had me crackin up.

One thing I don’t understand is why I see so many people blowing through the pipe on a fresh bowl, seemingly wasting an entire hit before they even begin to inhale. They claim that there’s some sort of coating or something on the crystal, yet most of this crystal is broken up or crushed up from the original formation anyway.
Anyone care to either give me a hit of concentrated truth, or help me boil-off the BS on this one?

As far as tips, I’m sure I’m not the first one to suggest using a wet Mr Clean Magic Eraser to cool off my glass? I thought I was original til I ran into two others that do this.
I cut I piece of the Magic Eraser into a circle about 1.5” diameter, drench it in water, and put it into this water tight aluminum case I machined for it. Almost like a pill case. The aluminum keeps the whole thing cooled, and the Magic Eraser keeps your glass smooth and shiny.

As far as hiding, I use one of those blue shop paper towels, (since they don’t release all the fibers that regular paper towels do) and roll up my pizo, my tube of extra smoke, and my lighter up in this blue shop rag like a burrito, then it’s just the right size to shove snugly into a toilet paper tube. It’s padded for transport, and looks just like an empty TP tube. If I’m traveling I’ll shove that into one of those stash cans of Liquid Wrench with the false bottom that unscrews. Saved me a dozen times with that.

Last edited:
I once tried to hit an entire bowl of res accumulated from 10grams, i shit you not i almost died but for 5 minutes for the life of me it was actually better than any dope nod id experienced i couldnt think to save myself but, my god was it one hit i'll never forget my entire life, and once i was done that hit, i was able to hit it like 3-4 more solid times, huge rips and i mean these rips were so damn rediculous (amen for my tolerance or itd have killed me forsure) the livingroom was so smokey i could barely even see TEST YOUR RES HITS BEFORE YOU SMOKE GUYS, BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS VARY IN STRENGTH and you never know how insane theyll be

Thwy used to make metal slurpee brand straws. Bout the diameter of a glass stem. Wed cut them down then after a toke run the outside down with an ice cube. Then push or wait and scrape.

So all us rock enthusiasts know that unlike weed resin which sucks and is a last resort, crack resin can be the best hits you'll get if done right. I thought it may be useful to start a Convo on methods people use to increase how much resin builds up in the stem as u smoke. If there is already a post addressing this then my apologies I found some general smoking tips but nothing on this specifically.
Ill kick it off with some of my tricks,):

1: don't push the chore through until the very end when ur outta rocks and ready to take res hits. Resin builds up better if there is more resin for it to stick to; plus you'll really appreciate having all that goodness when u run out more than u will while ur holding.

2:Don't go crazy burning the crape outta ur stem holding the lighter to it forever like most folks do. Whatever u have in there melts fast and keeping the flame on it for more than 6 to 10 seconds is not only unnecessary, it will heat up ur stem to where ur melting that precious oil u want to build up. Plus overheating the pipe repeatedly will cause ur pipe to crack (no pun intended) and break faster. The longer ur stem is the more surface area for resin to collect. If u want to make the most of each hit, hold it in as long as u can instead of burning the crap outta it.

2.5: On the same note of not overhearing the stem, wait long enough between hits for it to cool off. If u let the oil cool off it hardens and gets sticky which causes it to accumulate even more resin. Also You'll get a better rush from each hit if u wait till you relax a lil. My rule is at least 5 minutes between blasts or longer. I generally wait till the high is totally worn off and I get that anxious comedown feeling. Plus ur stuff lasts way longer that way.

3: Don't let any smoke escape the pipe after ur done inhaling. Usually the pipe is still smoking after a hit. Have a flat metal surface or anything that will seal the hot side without melting and block the other end with ur thumb. Trapping the smoke means that it'll stick where u want it instead of blowing in the wind.

4: Don't make ur chore too long. Make ur chore somewhere between a quarter and a half inch so it wont grab all that resin and it lets more oil seep through into the pipe.

5: When ur all outta rocks and ready to push the chore to the other end, stick the stem in the freezers for about 45 seconds or until it gets ice cold. Cold makes glass contract so the chore is tighter in there. That way the chore leaves less behind as u push it through. Just make sure u let it return to room temp before taking ur hit so otherwise the rapid change in temp can rupture the glass.

I think you are right on for the most part. I do wonder, however, if trapping the smoke after a hit does any thing perceptible. Like it may just be so negligible. But I don’t have experience (first hand or otherwise) to support or reject your assertion.

I’d like to add that you need to be careful with how hot your lighter is. That is, the flame will be hotter or cooler depending on how full the lighter is.

I will use up the first half of my lighter to cook up h and the second half to blast rock.

Never use a torch unless you can’t escape the wind. In my experience you lose around half of the entire rock because it’s just too much heat.

Question for y’all: how often do you change out your chore? I both dislike a fresh new chore and a crumbling burnt out old one.

Also... if youre scraping two methods.. 1. Let it harden and scrap hard but if you have a glass pipe this might break it, i use a metal pipe 3/4 of the time (prefferance for huge airy hits) and a meth pipe the rest o the time, for my metal stem which you can do for your glass is hold it properly at a tip carefully not to drop it, and use a torch lighter and light it toward the stem from afar, making it go in circles, the aim is to heat the pipe/stem up so that ( next step) it doesnt shatter as itll already be heat tempered, then run the torch ON the stem up and down never hold it or your res will vaporize or melt and become too sticky, then i use one of those metal dab rods for thc wax to scrape, and if done right itll come straight off with every swipe until the res cools again. Comes out as an oily goodness most of the time which i can either let cool and scrap off CAREFULLY or continue scraping till its a sexy giant glob of yum then i scrape that on my screen ( i use 3-4 screens in my metal pipe) only rly smoked res outta it but w a chore stem just do the torch trick, and oush the chore and you should get it all

Regarding (meth)amphetamines and Vitamin C's role in either (a) flushing it out, or (b) diminishing the 'positive' effects, here's something else others might find interesting:

Ascorbate antagonizes the behavioral effects of amphetamine by a central mechanism

The behavioral response to amphetamine was monitored in rats that received simultaneous intraventricular infusions of saline or ascorbate. Both groups of animals displayed comparable responses, although ascorbate significantly delayed the onset of amphetamine-induced locomotion and rearing. In rats pretreated with a threshold dose of haloperidol (0.025 mg/kg), virtually all aspects of the amphetamine response were attenuated, and this effect was enhanced by ascorbate. In haloperidol-pretreated rats, ascorbate significantly lowered sniffing and forepaw shuffling throughout the amphetamine response. These results suggest that ascorbate antagonizes dopaminergic transmission by a central mechanism.

In other words, Vitamin C should be very helpful when trying to force a comedown or get clean.
Fuck me I wish I knew this when making my poppy seed tea with juice while on meth. The poppy seed buzz gets rid of the muscle pains and aches as well as the paranoia so it was an ideal combination for when I had to go to work. But the times I made it with juie (tastes terrible made with water) it like dampened the good meth parts too.

Thank fuck I know now.

I apologize ahead of time if what I’m asking today is too forward. It’s been a while since I signed on, but avid user for what’s approaching 2 decades now.
Drugs, I guess you could say, have been my calling. I find them interesting, how they make you feel, the chemistry behind HOW they make you feel the way they do, the chemistry behind how they react, and the science behind how they’re made. Even graduating to producing a variety of products of my own, proceeding to produce my own product line. Always keeping product quality as my goal. So granted I have a variety of various lab equipment of my own that I have become very comfortable with, and know my way around temperatures, solvent blends, flammable zones, extraction, distillation, purging, polishing etc.
A couple products I’m particularly favorable of, I do not have in my recipe books, and as a true drug entrepreneur I feel I need to change that. The gist of it, I understand, but specifics don’t seem to be easy to come across, and for the two popular hard and soft “whites”, details, is where the difference lies between producing some excellence, or producing some garbage, or even blowing the place up. Any knowledgeable info or links are appreciated to help me in expanding my horizons.

What type of drugs you wanting to make? There is no general drug making website but if you know what drugs I can maybe help.

Have a problem and don't know how to fix it. Someone recently got mad at me and completely melted the baggie my meth was in and now I can't figure out how to rescue the dope from the solid hard plastic that was melted. It was most of what I just bought. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me on this?

Meth or shrimp allergic reaction?

Hello there, I need some advice a d thoughts. Over the weekend I partaked in consumption of meth, I typically snort the drug and consume a few lines every couple weekends while playing in a band.
Last weekend I stayed up all night after a gig on friday, my last line of the night was at 7 am saturday . I went home chilled out and about 9 pm had Mexican food with a couple shrimp. And went to bed. I woke up the next morning with a fat bottom lip, and did not put to much attention to it. I went for a hike , had a beer with my grandfather, went home and went to bed.
5am monday awoke to my whole face and tongue swollen and went to the ER and got a steriod shot.
Shot took swelling down but 24 hours after the shot swelling had returned so went to the doctor and got a 6 day pack of steriods. It took a few days but it seems now ( Thursday) most of the swelling is gone. My tongue and mouth still feel funny.
Would this effect be from the meth? The noticed initial reaction was 24 hours after last consumption and 8 hours after consumption of shrimp, which neither I have never had a reaction before. And why would the reaction last so long after Initial steriod shot?
Im not a heavy user but enjoy to partake , now I'm very concerned.

Thanks for any help
I had this type of reaction before and it turned out to be caused by something that was used to cut it with

I dunno man he may be onto something because when I'm on a run and haven't been drinking water I'll get this super greasy feeling (Esp on my forehead!?) seems like it could be toxins coming out. But Idk
I know that I smoked so much for so long straight without taking a break and was extremely dehydrated and pure meth was coming out of all of the pores on my body.

So I’ve seen a few of the common chichè rumors debunked already that I was gonna tough on, such as “recrystalization inside your lungs” lol. Meth is even absorbed through your skin, so a rumor of recrystalization on your moist lung tissue always had me crackin up.

One thing I don’t understand is why I see so many people blowing through the pipe on a fresh bowl, seemingly wasting an entire hit before they even begin to inhale. They claim that there’s some sort of coating or something on the crystal, yet most of this crystal is broken up or crushed up from the original formation anyway.
Anyone care to either give me a hit of concentrated truth, or help me boil-off the BS on this one?

As far as tips, I’m sure I’m not the first one to suggest using a wet Mr Clean Magic Eraser to cool off my glass? I thought I was original til I ran into two others that do this.
I cut I piece of the Magic Eraser into a circle about 1.5” diameter, drench it in water, and put it into this water tight aluminum case I machined for it. Almost like a pill case. The aluminum keeps the whole thing cooled, and the Magic Eraser keeps your glass smooth and shiny.

As far as hiding, I use one of those blue shop paper towels, (since they don’t release all the fibers that regular paper towels do) and roll up my pizo, my tube of extra smoke, and my lighter up in this blue shop rag like a burrito, then it’s just the right size to shove snugly into a toilet paper tube. It’s padded for transport, and looks just like an empty TP tube. If I’m traveling I’ll shove that into one of those stash cans of Liquid Wrench with the false bottom that unscrews. Saved me a dozen times with that.
I don't know about most people but the reason some blow into the pipe on a fresh bowl instead of inhaling is because when first melted it has a much stronger taste due to something in it that is burning off and they don't like it. So they blow it out then continue to smoke the rest of what is there. I guess it just depends on who the person is and what they prefer. To each his own.

How do you get the best reain hits if you're using a bong though?
You cant in my experience, pretty close to impossible a medium sized bong is too large for crack, the smoke itself or aka crack vapor is only active for so long as soon as it vaporized and youre most likely losing a huge portion of your crack per hit, use a normal little weed pipe if you HAVE to use a bong get a tiny tiny one or use a bubbler

How do you get the most out of the recrystallization that occurs around the carb hole?

For a glass pipe that has a corner arm on the stem to face the bowl towards the right

Should I plug the carb hold while burning it off?
High heat or low heat?
Direct or keep it moving?

Please help!!!!

Can't find an answer anywhere