• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.

Here's advice from someone who functions on this stuff every single day and never thinks about it but still enjoys the beautiful effects of the drug.

Best homemade pipes are lightbulbs but my man, if you got even $5, head to the headshop, buy a discount dab pin (one of the balloon ones that are glass) and now you have a 'legit' piece that wont break or be of shit quality.

Best way to get more is to quit smoking. Not kidding. I smoked for a few months and did all the other ways of ingestion and finally finally gave oral a chance. Never looked back bro. Oral wins because you win. It puts you back in control to start picking up the things you started using to get away from. AND YOU GET TO KEEP GETTING HIGH. But this time you are responsible.

That's all. You are in the craze faze as I call it. It will end, just try to mitigate the costs of switching to something more sustainable in the meantime. Good luck.

Edit please

Well, I?ve been using Meth for just over a year now and I use pretty much everyday. I don?t know how this will be taken, but ever since I stopped my aderall I?ve been using meth. It actually helped me quit suboxone cold turkey after 10 years. I took 8mg a day and just stopped cold turkey. I?m not gonna sit here and say that shit was easy, but it was manageable. Now I do understand I just switched from one substance to another, but if you?ve ever been on subs you know them fuckers are stupid expensive!
Ok so thats the short of it to get to this...hotrails are the greatest thing ever made! I make my own pipe from a pill bottle, a long Pyrex glass piece, and a straw or pen. Lots of folks use tape or glue to put them all togetehr, but you don?t have to. Just use your torch on the cap and stick in the straw. As the plastic cools it expandes and usually makes an airtight seal. I do the same with the glass piece. But I don?t put it on the bottom of the bottle I put it on the side where the label is. Best part of doing hotrails out of a pipe like this is say Thursday rolls around and ur fresh out of meth...WELL WELCOME TO WHAT I CALL THE COLLEGE FUND! When I do an entire game thru my hotrail pipe I usually end up with 1.7 in the bottle. Now I call that the couponing of the meth world! And the ?college fund? can be done in a hotrail again or you could do as I do and fill capsules with what?s in the bottle. Then I give these capsules away in exchange for getting new meth TADA??‍♀️ So in a nutshell I?ve only spent money on meth maybe a handful of times in a year. College friends love the effects of swallowing meth and it?s cheaper than molly. I truly hope that I explained this well enough. If any questions just message me. I?m sure this is not a new idea, but the people I?ve meet never thought of it??‍♀️??‍♀️? Ok bye for now y?all ✌?❤️...taking over the world one hotrail at a time #Hotrailqueen??‍♀️

Last edited:
I wrap in a small piece of TP and swallow. I try warmer water with this bc I will save my baggies and make a tea in a cup of hot water. Drink it and dispose of plastic and add water to mug swish and swig and helps when you have nothing

I have taken dextro for 10 years. I just started using meth a few months ago. I difference is that dextro doesn't give as much euphoria. But taking 90mg of dextroamphetamine a day for so long I do not think I was able to experience the high that everyone talks about with meth. I was kind of disappointed with it. And the stuff I get it top shelf. I have serious connects from back in "the day". I know dextro and meth are different. Just because of the molecular structure being changed just a little bit both do the same. If I stop taking addys for a week or two and then take 90mg I'm wired af. I think some people have a misconception that they aren't as strong but has anyone compared say 30mg of pure dextroamphetamine with 30mg of pure methamphetamine? The slightly different molecular structure helps make meth act faster. It also makes your brain release dopamine at a much higher rate but Idk which I prefer. I mostly use both for work concentration though. I'm a professional and nobody would suspect I use.

Sorry, new to posting here. I frequently lurk for info but just started posting today. Was trying to reply to the guy asking about dextro. Also my tip to contribute:
I take my pipe when it needs to be cleaned or when it has burned or whatever reason and I put water in it. Just a little like how much you would have in a bowl. Put my fingers over the hole and shake it up until all is dissolved. Then one more time just to clean. I pour it in a small Pyrex dish. I just let it set there and do it again when I need. It doesn't take long and you have a good bit. Once I have enough I mix a little water (if needed) and filter all the trash out put in a clean small Pyrex dish, put on the stove on low for an hour or so. The water evaporates and all the drugs that you would have wasted will have recrystalized in the bottom. I scrape this out and bam! A gram or 2 for nothing. I only use my recycled stuff to snort.

Idk hasn't happened yet. Lol. Jk. When I do need to come down and have to get some sleep. I usually smoke some weed and or take Xanax and sleep. Also I keep synthetic urine just in case of a drug test. I'm not one that is drug tested at work. I'm usually the one to tell them who needs to be but I got caught off guard at the Dr. Office a while back and failed one for weed.........weed. They are pretty hard on that and drug test a lot more now if you are prescribed a controlled substance. Better safe than sorry. The only thing I'm concerned about is my drug tests coming back perfect. I should fail them for my prescriptions but thats it.

i have a problem with my gf well we smoke meth enough said . But anyway she has this bubble you cant really call a bubble . Im trying to show her it wont work well. I cant find any info i thought id try here any info would be helpful

i have a problem with my gf well we smoke meth enough said . But anyway she has this bubble you cant really call a bubble . Im trying to show her it wont work well. I cant find any info i thought id try here any info would be helpful
I merged your thread with the Meth Primer thread :)

First time, I boot-strapped it using a broken light-bulb. Second time used pipe in group setting and realized how much one does when using that route of admission (smoke). Once every year I do it for about a week via combo of snorting mostly or hot rail (new to me) and smoke via normal pipe. Don't know where to get a pipe except from guy who sold the stuff he sold pipes too; makes sense...cross-sell! ha

^ you do realize that even if you're extremely dehydrated, there's still a shit ton of water in your body, right? That said, methamphetamine IS very water-soluble, so no amount of dehydration would cause it to precipitate anywhere as far as I'm concerned.
I dunno man he may be onto something because when I'm on a run and haven't been drinking water I'll get this super greasy feeling (Esp on my forehead!?) seems like it could be toxins coming out. But Idk

First (just like any drugs), you should be sure that you are in a safe/comfortable place. and have a back up just in case it doesn't go the way you think it should. Your set and setting are very important to how well you are going to enjoy any drug's high, and if you don't feel comfortable BEFORE using, there is little chance it will get better AFTER. Let alone, there are times when things change, and this is why I recommend having a simple (safe) backup plan just in case things don't work out the way you want or expect. Any drug can make a great time 10 times more fun, but they can also make a bad time 1000 times worse too, and just a little forethought can make all the difference!

Second, don't burn the meth, you will cause the rest of the bowl to taste TERRIBLE. If you are still new to smoking meth, you may want to smoke smaller bowls until you get used to the heating and rolling, as this will prevent you from wasting a lot of it. As this is a huge pet peeve of mine, I always have two or more clean pipes. This allows everyone to smoke their hits the way they want without bothering me or anyone else. This also makes it nice so if for whatever reason it does get burned, you can switch to a clean one. Best advice to prevent this is be patient when heating it up, don't get the lighter or torch too close, and find a good smooth rolling pattern with your hands.

Third, when taking hot rails, be sure to be careful how hot you get the tooter. Trust me, there is not much that hurts worse than hot liquid meth hitting the inside of your nose, and it can cause some serious burns. You can prevent this by getting a longer tooter (so it can cool more before getting to the nose), but this doesn't work if you are just getting it WAY to hot. I personally heat it up just enough to get the tip of it glowing a light red (using glass), but I stop before it starts to "melt" or bead at the end. If you notice the end your heating is starting to change shape at all, and/or, starting to "round off" (bead or look melted) you are probably getting it hotter than you actually need. Also, if you smell "burning hair", or feel even the slightest discomfort when inhaling, its too hot.

Is there anyone here who can instruct me how to tweak one of those very cheapest lighters. When I was in Asia I saw that everyone used those lighters. It would be one of those transparent lighters that show the amount of gas and are made in different colors. They would remove that metal part that sits where you can set if you want a big or small flame. What they would do is to remove that metal part and then use a toothpick or burn one side of cheap cottonbud (not the cotton) (they say that the ones from hotels are especially good, should be low quality I guess.) Then they use one of those two items and put it in that small hole that the gas comes out from. They would do some expert tweaking and end up with a supersmall blue light emitting from the lighter. Its not hot flame like a torch. Quite the opposite! You could put the flame as Close to the bowl as you want without blackening the bowl or wasting Product. Then they would use this small blue flame and play around with the meth puddle, burning back and forth, keeping it in the middle.

Anyone here who can guide me on how to do this tweak?

Ive ruined many lighters but never managed to make a decent one. There must be some special tweaking going on inside that metal hole, not just putting in a toothpick or a cottonbud...

Going a bit off topic, I havnt understood why I dont see any guides on the web for using straws or silicone tubes connected to the pipes. No one smoked directly from the pipe where I spent time smoking.

Attachments

• 21NcxjxeaDL.jpg
    21NcxjxeaDL.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Have searches a lot of forums and websites, and nothing satisfied.
Looking for any tips, tricks, hacks, ideas, tools for meth consumption.
Helpful posts that will help me gain more knowledge and advance from a novice in the subject matter.

What are the best home made pipes ideas?
Where to find cheap pipes/pipe nicknames?
Ways to get more out of smoking.
Lighters and accessory recommendations.
Burnt taste, remedies.
Scoops, bags, kits and drug test aids.
Scraping tools, best ways to conserve resin?
Snorting tips/tools.
Stash and concealing ideas.
Drinks/supplements to enhance, prolong high.

ANY and all advice.
Thanks.

I dunno man he may be onto something because when I'm on a run and haven't been drinking water I'll get this super greasy feeling (Esp on my forehead!?) seems like it could be toxins coming out. But Idk
Anyone from Albuquerque? Passing through and everyones moved or numbers changed.. Please help..