• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mescaline first time

Why not do the A/B extraction? Its not difficult just takes some time.

From 100g dried or about a foot of cutting you can easily get half a gram or more of mescaline...
you can get crystal mescaline not even with A/B just pure food safe boil down and evap.

you can get crystal mescaline not even with A/B just pure food safe boil down and evap.
Can you elaborate? I don't follow.

In every tek I've ever seen, not to mention my own experience with natural products in the lab, you get more than dissolved alkaloids in solution when you make cactus (or any plant) into a tea. When you leave a cup of tea or coffee out too long and the residue evaps, you don't get caffeine crystals (I wish,) you get a bathtub ring of flavonoids, etc. on the bottom of the cup. With cactus, you have a TON of mucillage that no amount of low tech filtering can remove, and it inevitably becomes a dark, gooey mess in my experience.

if you are referring to the tek using d-limonene as a solvent, that is an ab extraction tek as far as I am aware...

Can you elaborate? I don't follow.

In every tek I've ever seen, not to mention my own experience with natural products in the lab, you get more than dissolved alkaloids in solution when you make cactus (or any plant) into a tea. When you leave a cup of tea or coffee out too long and the residue evaps, you don't get caffeine crystals (I wish,) you get a bathtub ring of flavonoids, etc. on the bottom of the cup. With cactus, you have a TON of mucillage that no amount of low tech filtering can remove, and it inevitably becomes a dark, gooey mess in my experience.
Trying to find the method its a NZ tek that people use here and it produces fluffy crystals with no need for basic solvents. Seen it a kiwi psychedelic group and it has good ratings on it. Will post it when i find it again.

Trying to find the method its a NZ tek that people use here and it produces fluffy crystals with no need for basic solvents. Seen it a kiwi psychedelic group and it has good ratings on it. Will post it when i find it again.

Send me it when/if you find it. Cheers

So if you are doing tea, as someone that’s drank tea for many years, this is the technique I use...

Get yourself a bag of corn chips (like Fritos) and a sweetened drink. The nasty flavor of San Pedro is two fold, it’s both fat and water soluble.

So you take a big chug of tea then immediately follow it with some corn chips and then a gulp of drink. The texture and oils in the corn chip capture the nasty flavor and drag it down, the sweet drink gets the residuals.

Better yet, make a tea with vinegar and distilled water, then evaporate to complete dryness and either capsule it up or re constitute when ready. I’ve gotten a dose to fit into 4 capsules via this method.

-GC

You can cut it into slices, put it in a food dehydrator, then powder it. Then toss and wash the powder.

This is what I have done. I had the skins dried and powdered. Then I just put the powder in a cup and toss and wash similiar to the technique people use with kratom. Carefully placing a spoonful on the tongue and washing it back (try not to taste it) with some water works well. I usually have peanut butter and crackers for after each toss. I can get 30 grams down in 20 minutes and I have never really experience nausea. I think the soda crackers and peanut butter really help with that. Then about 1 1/2 hours in I will take a few tokes and bingo, the day is off to a good start.

I had read that cactus is the most bitter vile things to consume. Yet I found powder easy to work with. Not sure I can boil down and drink the pungent bitter tea.

TripSitter you may be thinking of 69rons limonene tek? While it does avoid more toxic solvents it’s yields seem poor IMO. After thoroughly researching Ron and countless reports of people using his tek, I wouldn’t do it personally.

Mescaline a/b’s are super easy. I suggest getting a separatory funnel but otherwise no other specialty glass needed.

I typically extract with 50/50 vinegar/h2o for a long time, weeks it’ll just sit. Then I strain and discard pulp, basify with 30g lye (naoh) per 100ml water solution. Mescaline is pretty hardy and can take high ph.

Extract 2-3 times with toluene or xylene. Usually 1/6th the amount of water solution used for the first extraction the half the amount of solvent for each subsequent extraction. Pool solvent extracts and then wash once with distilled water.

Next extract toluene/Freebase with vinegar, usually do this 2-3 times making sure to very thoroughly shake the layers together.

Pool vinegar extracts and then evaporate at room temperature in a glass dish in front of a fan. Once dry, redissolve in minimal water and dry again. This second re-dry helps any trapped acetic acid further escape and usually allows for some halfway decent crystals to form.

Mescaline acetate produced this way has usually looked like a mix of white needle like crystals growing beside or on top of yellow tar. The yellow tar is other alkaloids which flavor the experience.

-GC

Never got past the horror of drinking cactus snot - tried squirting it up my arsehole with a red rubber enema tube but had to shit it out after 45 mins. Can't say I've ever been able to take a big dose of it but the light dose is nice once the nausea has gone away - sort of a gentle electric vibe to it that emphasises greens and browns..but unless you can get a pure extract in a capsule I'm not sure it's worth the effort.