• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - New Experience - Absolute bliss

although there has been a change towards a stronger more crystaline "type" of meph which produces a more rushy anxious high. i prefer the fluffy weaker mellow variety which has less addictive tendencies. if you've seen the two types and tried them you'll have noticed the difference!

either way avoid vapourising this as the addiction potential is ludicrous, although it can be done (meth style) and a small amount will produce big plumes of vapour, tastes like turkish delight-particularly repulsive....

I just noticed the new batch I got is a very dry crystalline powder which is very easy to cut whereas my old Meph was very fluffy, humid, and sticky and overall very difficult to make lines out of. I haven't tried the new batch yet. When I poured it out of the bag I was very worried that it wasn't Meph at all because of the drastic change in consistency. I tasted it but it definitely tasted like Meph. I got it from the same supplier as usual so I'm positive I didn't get ripped. We'll have to see if there's any difference :p.

I just got 4g! I have most definitely no doubt about it I died and gone to a place where white powdery snow caressed the skin without a touch. Where feelings extend past the point of human recognition. Where the world ends and I begin,

That was pure amazingness right now. Fantastic imagry and wordage if I do say so myself. I should create car commercials.

has anyone had experience of doing meph while pregnant (not knowing ofc)...... a friend of mine started experimenting with this for a few weeks then found out she was 7 weeks pregnant. all ultrasounds have seemed fine and no issues with health so far... she is now 26 weeks along and really worried about all the mephedrone/methylone she did before she knew. i told her theres nothing she can do but wait and see.... there is no info online as this is a fairly new substance.

Since it's an analogue of other scheduled drugs. It could possibly have similar effects to the ones those produce.

As far as I know the evidence on the harmfulness of mdma during pregnancy is inconclusive, though it's obviously worse than the mother not taking it. I could imagine your friend to have panicked badly, but as you said, there's nothing she can do now. Has she consulted a doctor? What did he say?

Yea..Ive been doing a lot of research for her and I found info showing that mdma hasnt been found to be harmful..that sounds promising but mephedrone/methylone are not exactly the same. Ive told her that there are coke and herion addicts who end up having normal/healthy babies so she shouldnt worry too much especially since the doctor was unable to find any defects. Wouldnt be worried if it was a one or two time event but it was maybe 10+ days (she had just discovered it). Also along with many cigarettes...Anyways..I will keep you all posted.. 27 weeks now..
No she was too afraid to tell her doctor-she lied and told her she was afraid because of a lot of alcohol and the doctor assured her as long as she stopped now then everything should be ok...

i love it!

<3 after hearing about mephedrone, or meow, from some of my friends, i decided to order some myself. i was going to save it for wednesday night but i thought ill try a few lines just to see its effect. well i havent taken many drugs before (ive done weed obviously, coke once, magic mushrooms and ive taken those legal high pills at festivals) anyway, the feeling i got was amazing, i felt like i was honestly on top of the world. i felt like ringing all my friends and telling them how much i loved them, i even facebooked a few of them really nice messages but i bet ill wake up tomorrow morning and cringe!! i even went downstairs to give my mother a hug haha! anyway although i wanted to save it for wed i had to do a few more lines, i couldnt stop that feeling i was getting! as everyone else says, the feeling is amazing, but doesnt last long, the energy you have from it though will last a while longer! anyway when i took another few lines i just wanted to sit on facebook and look through all my pictures, then i decided to google mephedrone which is how i came accross this. i have enjoyed reading everyone elses experiences :) ive taken a few more lines now and probably got through about half a gram tonight but its been over a few hours so id imagine its ok! i am having no side effects,i just feel as high as a kite! there was one point (after my third dose) where i started chatting to myself, not exactly saying anything that made sense but i heard a cat meow outside and i decided to meow back, haha im not crazy, just high :) oh it makes me chew a bit, so next time i take it ill get some chewing gum, especially if its in public! i can see my jaw aching tomorrow! also i think it stings A LOT when you snort it, although thats how i prefer to take things! the only bad thing is im gonna have to buy some more for wed! ah well atleast its only 14 quid a gram not 40!! ohhhh also, im really wanting to try mdma but really know NOTHING about it, could someone just tell me their experiences etc?? xxxxxxxxxx<38o:( oh forgot to say, didnt realise notice after first few does, but after third my pupils were SO BIG! and my eyes, i swear they changed colour! they are normally bright blue, but when i looked in the mirror, they looked really green! freaky! bye for now!

Nice trip report. Makes me want to try some mephedrone. Although a few other reports I've read portray it as a speedier version of M1 and/or MDMA. I am also kind of concerned about the short peak, I don't really want to put my head through "MDxx stress" for such a short peak. But hey, I might not even be able to get any MDMA anytime soon... :\

<3 after hearing about mephedrone, or meow, from some of my friends, i decided to order some myself. i was going to save it for wednesday night but i thought ill try a few lines just to see its effect. well i havent taken many drugs before (ive done weed obviously, coke once, magic mushrooms and ive taken those legal high pills at festivals) anyway, the feeling i got was amazing, i felt like i was honestly on top of the world. i felt like ringing all my friends and telling them how much i loved them, i even facebooked a few of them really nice messages but i bet ill wake up tomorrow morning and cringe!! i even went downstairs to give my mother a hug haha! anyway although i wanted to save it for wed i had to do a few more lines, i couldnt stop that feeling i was getting! as everyone else says, the feeling is amazing, but doesnt last long, the energy you have from it though will last a while longer! anyway when i took another few lines i just wanted to sit on facebook and look through all my pictures, then i decided to google mephedrone which is how i came accross this. i have enjoyed reading everyone elses experiences :) ive taken a few more lines now and probably got through about half a gram tonight but its been over a few hours so id imagine its ok! i am having no side effects,i just feel as high as a kite! there was one point (after my third dose) where i started chatting to myself, not exactly saying anything that made sense but i heard a cat meow outside and i decided to meow back, haha im not crazy, just high :) oh it makes me chew a bit, so next time i take it ill get some chewing gum, especially if its in public! i can see my jaw aching tomorrow! also i think it stings A LOT when you snort it, although thats how i prefer to take things! the only bad thing is im gonna have to buy some more for wed! ah well atleast its only 14 quid a gram not 40!! ohhhh also, im really wanting to try mdma but really know NOTHING about it, could someone just tell me their experiences etc?? xxxxxxxxxx<38o:( oh forgot to say, didnt realise notice after first few does, but after third my pupils were SO BIG! and my eyes, i swear they changed colour! they are normally bright blue, but when i looked in the mirror, they looked really green! freaky! bye for now!

MDMA is kind of like Mephedrone, but it tends to have more of a push to it and it lasts longer. The push part is what makes MDMA 'special' in comparison to its analogues. If you enjoyed Mephedrone, you will love MDMA. There is a reason it became as popular as it is. Go to the ED forum if you want more info on MDMA.

Nice trip report. Makes me want to try some mephedrone. Although a few other reports I've read portray it as a speedier version of M1 and/or MDMA. I am also kind of concerned about the short peak, I don't really want to put my head through "MDxx stress" for such a short peak. But hey, I might not even be able to get any MDMA anytime soon... :\

MDMA is kind of like Mephedrone, but it tends to have more of a push to it and it lasts longer. The push part is what makes MDMA 'special' in comparison to its analogues. If you enjoyed Mephedrone, you will love MDMA. There is a reason it became as popular as it is. Go to the ED forum if you want more info on MDMA.

haha :) i just read the whole message id written last night, made me smile, it was amazing though i cant wait to take it when im out! i would definately recommend it to anyone. like i was saying last night, it doesnt seem to last long and i kept wanting to take more and more, and i was worried that today i would want more, but today i didnt even think about it which i guess was good :)

<3 ohhhh also, im really wanting to try mdma but really know NOTHING about it, could someone just tell me their experiences etc??

I think as a naive user, you will find MDMA to be very much like your mephedrone experience except it'll last more like 3-6 hours instead of just one or two hours. The other major difference is that MDMA tends to make you feel satiated and like you don't need any more of it for days, weeks, or months, whereas mephedrone is very addictive for most people, similar to cocaine or amphetamines, and you'll keep wanting more mephedrone as soon as the last dose wears off.

Otherwise, I think most people would have to try both MDMA and mephedrone by themselves a few times to really understand what the major differences are other than the length of the experience. They feel a lot alike.

4-Methylmethcathinone (Mephedrone, 4-MMC, Miaow) is a stimulant and entactogen drug related to cathinone and methcathinone. The effects of mephedrone are reportedly comparable to those of similar drugs such as MDMA and methylone.
from wikipedia

i dont really feel its too comparible to mdma, maybe a little, but it definitely has its own buzz, if im honest i prefer it to both mdma and coke

I've never heard of mephedrone until reading this post! So thanks for enlightening meeee!
I was talking to friends of mine and they haven't heard of it either, anyone know if it's hit Australia yet?

Much love, Mav <3

I just registered here as I'm pretty keen to try this. But I need to know more about it before I take the plunge...

So, my question is, if I take mephedrone while I'm DJing - is that a good idea? Will I manage!? Will it be obvious that I've take something?? And can I drive home after the gig!?

I'll probably be playing for three hours or so, from midnight till 3am, then an hours drive home. Any advice on timing and quantities would be appreciated!

Loveunltd, Mephedrone is a fantastic drug to try :) I came across it in late June and we’ve been an item ever since. It was love at first sight. Though I would say, if you’re not big on snorting, Meph may not have that little special somethin somethin it has for me .

As for the DJing, I would say it might not be the best atmosphere for your first time. Will it be obvious? I have found that Mephedrone has this really cool aspect to it where it makes you think you can pull off just about anything and be awesome while doing it. Which is really cool…except for those times you think you are so awesome that nobody will ever catch onto you :), you little all powerful all euphoric Meph user :p:p. I wouldn’t do it in a situation where the vast majority doesn’t know you’re on it. You’re gonna wanna love them up with your Mephy love anyways. Its no fun havin all that love and not being able to share it.

As for dosage, oral Meph lasts a max of 2 hours and nasal lasts a strong hour. If you dose once or even twice you should be able to drive home. If you snort it, it will come up within 5 minutes with a strong 10 minute rush followed by a fantastic intense loved up euphoria for the remainder of the hour. Orally it will come up around an hour after dosing and the high will be very subtle and last around 1-2 hours.
Hope I was of assistance 

nice... i'm digging on meph (and buty, and mehyl, and MDAI, as my new stims) since theres no more pure MDMA going around ATM! and the coke here is about 10%pure... beurk!