• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Mephedrone) - New Experience - Absolute bliss

ive been unable to get decent meph for ages. i miss it. all the stuff around now is truely fucking rubbish. and people still snort it thinking its good, cos theyve never done the proper decent stuff that was around. ive been banging on to some people i met that their meph is shit, they wont listen. "this stuff is good mate, " they tell me. i tell them, compared to the stuff i used to get, its fucking crap. but they carry on doing it and offer me lines, i do it, and dont feel a thing.

if thats the case then dont take their lines, if they enjoy em'. meph is rank shite

i used to love it but its crap in retrospection

aMT for the win

^^AMT and mephedrone are way too different for that kind of comment......bitter brittish ex-meph takers!!! LOL :)

AMT? i dont know much about that stuff, might have to look into it

ive been unable to get decent meph for ages. i miss it. all the stuff around now is truely fucking rubbish. and people still snort it thinking its good, cos theyve never done the proper decent stuff that was around. ive been banging on to some people i met that their meph is shit, they wont listen. "this stuff is good mate, " they tell me. i tell them, compared to the stuff i used to get, its fucking crap. but they carry on doing it and offer me lines, i do it, and dont feel a thing.

I feel really bad for you, seriously! How long has it been so bad for?!

dunno, but i havent found any decent stuff for around 4/5 months. maybe longer. im sure its still around somewhere but i cant find it. it all seems to be really weak stuff. or its some other dodgy legal high shit that people buy cheaply and sell on. some people down here are fucking stupid, they get sold coke when really its very weak meph or mdai, and they continue to think its coke. i offered them some hits of nitrous one night and they refuse cos they think its dangerous... yet they will happily snort fuck knows what, thinking its whatever some dodgy person sells them. unbelievable.

It's still out there ( the good old stuff ) just hard to find but if you look hard enough it isn't so bad.

^^AMT and mephedrone are way too different for that kind of comment......bitter brittish ex-meph takers!!! LOL :)

true, but i have had a lot of experience with meph (too much) and there are some terrible side effects it produces that i haven't seen replicated with other drugs, one is really dirty looking peeling lips and skin (on the feet peeling off), another one is going blue at extremeties, another still is becoming very breathless when trying to excercise days after meph use (it felt almost like i couldn't get enough oxygen). also terrible chest pains for a while after use.

glad i cant get i any more:)

maybe my point is that looking back on my use of meph i feel regret, whereas with aMT i feel like it was a good choice that i am happy i made

thats the difference

true, but i have had a lot of experience with meph (too much) and there are some terrible side effects it produces that i haven't seen replicated with other drugs, one is really dirty looking peeling lips and skin (on the feet peeling off), another one is going blue at extremeties, another still is becoming very breathless when trying to excercise days after meph use (it felt almost like i couldn't get enough oxygen). also terrible chest pains for a while after use.

glad i cant get i any more:)

maybe my point is that looking back on my use of meph i feel regret, whereas with aMT i feel like it was a good choice that i am happy i made

thats the difference

Out of curiosity, how much meph have you done to see these symptoms?

Out of curiosity, how much meph have you done to see these symptoms?

well i used to get through five grams in one session towards the end of my meph career but the breathlessness symptom was early on yet i ignored it and i was only doing a gram in a night back then.

it really is a rank drug as you find out the more you abuse it:\

To those who already find methylone too "moreish" and briefly acting...is mephedrone worth a shot at all?

ebola

Be careful... a few buddies and I recently got an insane connect on the stuff, within weeks at least 3 friends were fully addicted, with the rest of us close behind. Luckily, the connect dried up before our money did.

BUT I would still recommend giving it a shot, it really is a phenomenal high. IMO, not worth ever doing a second time, though. It's almost impossible to find that first rush, had one buddy going through a gram a day for almost two weeks. You'll get the craving immediately after the first peak; I recommend ending it there.

Meph is waaaaaaaay more moreish to me than Methylone..... Never did more than 2g in a 2 day period. (Then again, never had more than 2g in a 2day period). ;0)

This drug highly surprised me back in 2009. Its legality and affordability led me to try it. Its euphoria was amazing and the empathy it gave was huge, matching MDMA in these two categories. I'd say that it was virtually indistinguishable from speedy molly with a shorter duration (250 mg bomb had me very, very euphoric for 1h30mins with a 15 minute comeup and stimulation after the euphoria for about an hour).

Meph is definitely moreish for me, but the compulsion to use goes away completely after sobering up for a day or so. Once I started I found it hard to stop, but then wasn't too keen on using it again the next day. Which is good.

Meph is definitely moreish for me, but the compulsion to use goes away completely after sobering up for a day or so. Once I started I found it hard to stop, but then wasn't too keen on using it again the next day. Which is good.

lets see how long that lasts:\

Meph is waaaaaaaay more moreish to me than Methylone..... Never did more than 2g in a 2 day period. (Then again, never had more than 2g in a 2day period). ;0)

QFT. I am on both meph and methylone right now and the only drug that keeps calling my name when I'm comfortable and right in the middle of Terrapin Stationi is the mephedrone. By themselves they are great, together they are spectacular. Be careful out there everyone=D=D=D=D

I did Meph. A couple of times only capusles though. I must say its a soild replacement for MDMA if you cant find any in your area. Which I had no connection for awhile so I bought a gram of Meph it was amazing, However I realized I had started with 600 mgs in a capusle felt better than E but then again I used Pricatiem before the use of the meph so no heart issuses.

Next time I did meph I used 300 mgs and felt awesome and could control myself out in the club unlike 600 mgs in one capsule good stuff, not too sure how healthy it is so I have been avoiding it.