• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mental Kenny, One Week in Intensive Care, Almost Dead, Diphenidine, Warning-Achtung!!

Damn Kenny!

That's scary stuff. Glad you came out intact. Kidneys and livers are resilient things, just give them a chance though.

And if anyone has any of this from the crippled tree fuckers then send it off to WEDINOS rather than the local sewage works.

And if anyone has any of this from the crippled tree fuckers then send it off to WEDINOS rather than the local sewage works.

for free ! (Cough please do not mention them directly)

I didn't. No one could find them using that, but anyone who knows will know that they should really avoid these scumbags.

IIRC they got busted a year or two ago for selling random mixtures of recently banned stuff, as fake new RCs.

Would be interesting to see what the test results show us.

I didn't. No one could find them using that, but anyone who knows will know that they should really avoid these scumbags.

IIRC they got busted a year or two ago for selling random mixtures of recently banned stuff, as fake new RCs.

I've no doubt the vendor in question is highly dubious, but for safety's sake, it's best to assume that any diphenidine out there is potentially dangerous.

Diphenidine definately isn't the healthiest thing out there but I reckon this particular batch is particularly dodgy.

In a way saying stay away from Diph because some batches are dodgy is like saying stay away from pills as some are potentially lethal.

I don't think I would have had this incident had the material been pure and well synthed, at the end of the day I used it with no issues quite heavily last year.

From what they showed me this stuff was dodgy as fuck, it literally had dozen of precursors, byproducts and sister compounds in it.

PCP analogues are some of the nastiest compounds if not synthed properly, the precursors are literally poison as are some of the byproducts.

Still given that Diph is not all that to begin with, in the name of harm reduction it's probably wisest to stay clear of it.

Years ago I had a very bad experience with a batch of 4-meo-pcp, earlier batches were good but that one was toxic as hell, used it once and then chucked it out, I remember reading on some other forum that it was like 60% pure and the rest was shite.

That is what I had heard from some chemist friends, PCP family drugs have potential for lots to go wrong in the synth and land up with some nasty stuff.

I have seen some pretty obviously contaminated and dirty samples from various vendors over the years, sometimes a bit of common sense can go a long way - if the stuff smells unusual or is discoloured it should immeately make you wary of ingesting it.

In a way saying stay away from Diph because some batches are dodgy is like saying stay away from pills as some are potentially lethal.

No it's not.

MDMA underwent clinical trials (of a kind) and has a long history of human use. So we know that ill-effects are either due to adulterants or individual reactions. We know that most pills are (thankfully) kosher.

This shite has only been on the market for twelve months, rush-released to coincide with the European ketamine drought. We know very little about it, other than it appears to be hospitalising people at quite a rate.

There's a massive difference.

Still given that Diph is not all that to begin with, in the name of harm reduction it's probably wisest to stay clear of it.

Aye, it's like jumping into a ravine for the sake of catching a fiver.

I got hold of this shit through a well known vendor, who, through a BL member who is sadly no longer with us invited me to become an official researcher. A few weeks later I recieved a batch of powdered & tabletted benzo's & some Diphenedine.

After a week or two or researching the benzo tablets I discovered that the fellow had misslabeled some of them & my results were all mixed up, because the tabs were different colours & my reports didn't make sense. Because the chap who invited me to join the group was now dead, & because of the labelling foul up, I decided I would not continue with the research.

I tried the Diphenedine in a small dose that made me feel uncomfortable, so I dropped it straight away. I wouldnt be surprised if the chap we lost we lost because of this stuff. Did not Knock use this stuff immediately prior to his loss?

The RC scene is fraught with risk, there's no need to add to that by fucking up labelling of completely noval material. I made an huge point about how risky this kind of work was with the bloke in charge, but he still fucked things up. Disgraceful.

Bear in mind, Si, that the packaging undoubtedly said 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION'.

Fuck Kenny man.. Im so sorry to hear, glad u OK. Got a chill trough my whole body while I read ya first post. All the best from here, u know that. <3

Bear in mind, Si, that the packaging undoubtedly said 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION'.

Hahaha I'm afraid not Sammy, actually. Bear in mind these were brand new, completely novel materials. Along with a detailed list of expected effects & a dosage range for each compound (which very much breaks the law as far as I am aware), there were no warnings like that on any of the packaged drugs. NONE of them.

Let me just check that, I have a couple the old packets still around.

Nope, I'm 100% correct. No warnings whatsoever. I can assure you, after the fatality, I discussed outing the vendor as dangerous & untrustworthy with a journalist & the admin at another, well known RC discussion forum. but in the end I was pursuaded against it.

Hahaha I'm afriad not Sammy, actualy. Along with a detailed list of expected effects & a dosage range for each compound (there were dozens), which very much breaks the law, there were no warnings like that on any of the pachanged drugs. NONE of them.

Let me just check that, I have a couple packets left.

Nope, I'm 100% correct. No warnings whatsoever. I can assure you. after the fatality, I discussed outing the vendor with a journalist & the admin at another, well known RC discussion forum. but in the end I was pursuaded against it.

Dodgy. Can we confirm that this was the case with Kenny's product though? Not even a 'lab use only'?

no, of course not, this was a few years back. Kenny would undoubtably have gotten properly labelled stuff.

If I say much more, I may as well ID the vendor but I have more than one package, right here, right next to me, I could photogragh them. There are no warnings, just the chemical name, nothing else. The emails detaling dosage & effects are all lost, I closed the acc I set up especially for the work.

If they are still selling a batch known to contain toxic contaminants, someone should tell them, so they can pull it from sale and avoid posioning anyone else. If I was Kenny I would get a photocopy of the analysis results from the hospital and forward it on to the vendor. I would be interested to see that myself.