Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

fuck that guy!
u alright today
Thanks so much, I needed that ❤️👍
Yeah I managed a bit of work online so I made some cash earlier which is good! It's just my internet connection is brutal and keeps disconnecting recently so I will need to get that seen to as well. If I can keep my money in my pocket, literally taking my change to the toilet with me 🙄 I suppose I'm scared to leave him as he is quite seriously suicidal sometimes and just breakers my heart tbh after already having what I would say is mild ptsd after losing my previous partner to severe brain damage and I found him there. Not looking for sympathy I'm just thankful for a place to talk. Put a wee smile on my face haha 🙂

Stable but boredom is killing me. Staying away from speed atleast till march. Got a doc visit in 2 days, propably starting ocd medication since its bad.

That is a tough situation I can't even fathom being in.

I wish I had some advice based in experience to give, but all I can do is wish you the best of luck.

Is it at all possible to have an open and honest discussion with your husband about all of this?

I think it stems from low self-esteem, jeaolusy and also it's the religioud aspects, im not really allowed to talk to men or even listen to music in the first place. Im not even religious anymore though, but haven't really told him. He's not even allowed to still be married with me when im not a believer so.. idk.
He's moving to another city in like a month, we will see how the relationship goes from there, but im quite sure it will end up in us divorcing. I should propose it now but i have severe separation anxiety so.
Sorry for the word puke lol dont even know if I answered your question

I have had a really horrible time this past week. First I started having having respiratory problems and I went to the doctor. Turns out I had a really bad infection in my left lung and was causing it to leak fluid. If my mom hadn't convince me to go to the doctor I likely would be dead right now all because I didn't want to spend money on my own health. I'm currenly about to finish the medication that the doctor gave me for it so I was feeling highly recovered from it up until yesterday when I was on my way to eat dinner at an asian buffet with my mom and sister when suddenly on the way there I became very confused and started going in and out of consciousness. My mom had to call an ambulance and I had to go to the hospital. I can't imagine how terrifying it must have been for my mom and sister to see me like that. It makes me feel so horrible thinking about it. I had some tests done and it some like it was some kind of seizure. It makes sense if it was because I'm taking bupropion and seizures are a notable symptom for it. Today I'm still feeling really sick from it, my whole body hurts really bad and I feel weak and really anxious. I'm still really terrified that its going to happen again...
I hope you get well soon take care <3

Thanks so much, I needed that ❤️👍
Yeah I managed a bit of work online so I made some cash earlier which is good! It's just my internet connection is brutal and keeps disconnecting recently so I will need to get that seen to as well. If I can keep my money in my pocket, literally taking my change to the toilet with me 🙄 I suppose I'm scared to leave him as he is quite seriously suicidal sometimes and just breakers my heart tbh after already having what I would say is mild ptsd after losing my previous partner to severe brain damage and I found him there. Not looking for sympathy I'm just thankful for a place to talk. Put a wee smile on my face haha 🙂
im not judeing u but it, seems toxic,
and you shouldn't feel responsible for someone thats scuicidel, thats his choice and not yours, if he is bad for your mentel/ emotional health id cut him loose, i had a girlfrend we loved eachother but the relationship became toxic us drinking all the time quitting jobs, we broke up a few monts latter she ODd and she wasnt a junkie i blamed myself for years, and it wasnt all my fault,
anyway, bad analogy, im not comparing myself to u, sorry if i sound preachy
guys are dicks myself included
" hugs and drugs"😊

I think it stems from low self-esteem, jeaolusy and also it's the religioud aspects, im not really allowed to talk to men or even listen to music in the first place. Im not even religious anymore though, but haven't really told him. He's not even allowed to still be married with me when im not a believer so.. idk.
He's moving to another city in like a month, we will see how the relationship goes from there, but im quite sure it will end up in us divorcing. I should propose it now but i have severe separation anxiety so.
i posted that b4 i read read this my bad,
that cool hes moveing, i think ul be alright,
u seem like a tough chick

or even listen to music in the first place
What?! My soul would die. My only serious addiction is to choons.

Yeah, you did....seems it might not be possible to have an open discussion with him at this time.

Hope it works out as best as it can. :)

So i started being real with my doctor and got immediately diagnosed as bipolar. Thats a start. It might be schizoaffective but we will see. Also started ocd medication 😁

Doing pretty good little tired and whatnot from yesterdays 2 mile walk i took.

So i started being real with my doctor and got immediately diagnosed as bipolar. Thats a start. It might be schizoaffective but we will see. Also started ocd medication 😁

Doing pretty good little tired and whatnot from yesterdays 2 mile walk i took.

You mentioned OCD meds being SSRIs to me earlier.

Just so you know, a sure-fire way to tell if someone is Bipolar is to give them an SSRI and see if they get manic.

So if you DO have bipolar, i'd bring that up with your psychiatrist. Uncontrollable mania is the last thing you probably want. Even though it can be fun.. until it's not.

Yeah, we upped my zyprexa. Ive been hyper from ssris in the past but im taking depakote and zyprexa now. Still thank for the heads up, gonna play it safe.

Last edited:
madness i hope ur sobriety goes well ur a smart dude, and hi new guy 20privicy,

im a dumb ass and bought dope last sunday i did it 4 days in a row at work, but didnt touch it this weekend, i have kratom and gabapentin i know im playing with fire, i dont shoot and ive never been addicted to dope but i know im not immune or exempt ( typo) to getting hooked, i hope u all are having a good day

madness i hope ur sobriety goes well ur a smart dude, and hi new guy 20privicy,

im a dumb ass and bought dope last sunday i did it 4 days in a row at work, but didnt touch it this weekend, i have kratom and gabapentin i know im playing with fire, i dont shoot and ive never been addicted to dope but i know im not immune or exempt ( typo) to getting hooked, i hope u all are having a good day

Addiction creeps up on you. And you could be mentally addicted and not even realize it, IME.

You know yourself best, though. So you're probably right in saying you're not addicted.

I'll be sending good vibes.

Peace man.