• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Men, let's stop talking about fuckers like Tate. Instead, lets talk about who/what a man should be.

Calling psychology a hybrid of science and philosophy is meaningless. Psychology studies behaviors and thought processes which are physical phenomena

The statement is the exact opposite of meaningless. Behaviours and thoughts aren't physical phenomena, unless you are studying neuropsychiatry, which isn't Psychology. Psychology isn't a hard science. Most of the psych research of the past half century has been discredited in recent years because it can't be replicated. It's a social "science" that relies on observations that they attempt to replicate in order to gather statistics, but the inferences on what is being observed are based on inductive, not deductive, reasoning. Hard science is deductive. Psychology can't be. That's because psychology can't determine mechanisms.

I can suggest the subject matter of this modern reading material on the study of consciousness

Oh, he cites a Wikipedia article on the inconclusive science of consciousness as proof of something. Yet my discussion on archetypes should be summarily dismissed because... he said so?

Go away.

I was suggesting modern reading material to you because your reference is sadly a bit out of date. You realize things have happened since the 1970s?

Do you think there is some mystical non physical mechanism of the brain? If so the entire field of neuroscience would love to hear about your discovery