• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - TERIYAKIANARKISAKI - Room 680 - 28th May

NOW THATS MORE F**N LIKE IT... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU "Genasirus"? You rock.... HARD...

The world needs more people like this!!! Not to say that thier's anything wrong with the rest of us but, sheeesh.... enthusiasm squared.. DEE DEE LOVE IT!!!!

People just need to be a bit more prepared to jump around whooping and screaming for no particular reason ... if you like something, dont just nod about it - whooooooooppinnngggg and screaming is where its at :)

Dee: yahHAR the silent masses ... I've been watching you play since back @ Billboards... its always fun doing a 9-5 and realising your under Russel St at 4 am on a work day.

Anywayz... I havent had a yaki for ages, and I've never been to Room.. and everyone who's anyone needs a yaki now and again...

SOLD

I miss yaki being @ billboards! :(

it had so much more of an intimate feel!

I know billboards isnt the same now, thinking back to when Ben Sims played there for wet 009. It is now far too open.. like ROOM.

dee dee said:
pps: ye shall only be allowed in as kandy raver or skank, or fairy etc, if ye shave all visible hair...

ppps: now even I know that was going too far... Forgive Me?!? ;)
score! I can go as a skanky kandy raver with pants, coz im not shaving those legs for you lot!
The head is another matter

oh insomnia :( yes the good ole days of billboards are gone, but embrace the new with open arms...you better be at this yaki, ROOM or not!

its coming people......its coming......

kryalkastleE said:
oh insomnia :( yes the good ole days of billboards are gone, but embrace the new with open arms...you better be at this yaki, ROOM or not!

its coming people......its coming......

The increase of glow sticks and other coloured contraband @ Yaki is beginning to become a bit of a concern to me!

Nethertheless... the Yaki crew are still some of melbournes best djs so I might make it along... %)

InSoMnIa^ - have you been hiding under a rock or something? ;) Tezza has always had (a few) glowsticks... as well as a huge assortment of non-glowstick-waving punters... As I always say to you all: Tezza is what YOU make of it! That is: get your pals to come along, then you'll be surrounded by like-minded people who'll protect you and egg you on... and the more people that come, the better chance there is of us surviving past this event! Yep... it's that serious.

On a lighter note: what kryalkastleE, ECM-717 and Genasirus said... its getting close enough now I can smell it!!!!

love

dee dee

Re: Melb: Tezza 8th Birthday: Fri 28 May + Full Line-up

Originally posted by dee dee
...no-holds-barred, ultra-pumping, funky-arsed, phobia-free tradition that Tezza Birthday parties are famous for!

-=Squeals and bounces=-

I am *so* ready for this....:D
And eager to start the countdown - - - 10 days. Mwahaaa! It approach-eth!

i think i'm in. this'll be my first, too, after doing the whole "yeah i'm coming to the next one" thing for nearly two years now :)

looking forward to it...

hahaha
score!! \O/

another catch up with the man himself.

I look forward to seeing you there, my tall lanky friend :)

*chalks up another reason to goto yaki

- moe

howdy folks...

well its so great to see some enthusiasm for my (and Slacks) little baby birthday bash.... and some new faces!!! Including a God (Moderator no less ;))

People: you will not be disappointed! I swear to you...

love

dee dee

ps: *Keep your glo-stix (bloody awful things) away from InSoMnIa^ ;) :)

onetwothreefour said:
i think i'm in. this'll be my first, too, after doing the whole "yeah i'm coming to the next one" thing for nearly two years now :)

looking forward to it...

rofl dude... we are in the same boat

i think i have said to dandy and others i was going to yaki at least 4 times, but have yet to make it.... cmon the 28th

*bounces with excitement*

eze451 - well if you (and a lot of other people) don't make it this time, there will more than likely NOT be a next time!!!

bumpity bump indeed... hows it all going out there KK? I hope all's well...

counting down... can't go quick enough!!!

love

dee dee

the end of yaki???!!!!

well we MUST stop this from happening people.....get your asses down there on the 28th or face the consequences of the death of techno in melbourne!

and all is well dd =D
flooding glenferrie and the city again today with more posters ;)

dee dee said:
eze451 - well if you (and a lot of other people) don't make it this time, there will more than likely NOT be a next time!!!

bumpity bump indeed... hows it all going out there KK? I hope all's well...

counting down... can't go quick enough!!!

love

dee dee

thats sealed the deal then :D.... i dont want to be one of the ones to let everyone else down, i personally gaurentee my presence there now

only 8 more sleeps.... so excited

kryalkastleE - you guys are legendary: where would we be without you and dog? thank you from the bottom of our tarty, though sincere hearts...

eze451 - and you are too!!! yeah.. its fuked to be a bit dark but thats the absolute reality of it... thank you and you won't regret it... AND BRING ALL YOUR PALS AND THE REST OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE UM-ING AND AHR-ING...

enough heavy... PARTY SOOOOONNNN!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO.......

love

dee dee

I am getting excited about this.
Yaki XMAS Party last year was absolutely off the hook.
I was impressed.
Looking forward to the event.

I was going to make some lame arsed comment about being broke and doubting if i could make it, but the end of yaki is an possibility just too horrible to bear!!! I will be there, even if it means giving up my takeaway coffees for a week!!!