• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne // mooshie and witch doctor's meet-up // february 4 // REVIEWS

Okay, i got a map im sure we can work it out.... if not, we gonna p/m u like crazy ;)

Someone wanna suggest a time??

8-9ish??

:( Awwww this is so unfair, i wanna go to this too damn it!! Moosh and Dr you guys are gonna have to go hard for me too... Pay careful attention to everyones names cause ur gonna have to intro me when we there in April!! Would be so cool to meet interstate B/L's, the ones i have met so far have to be some of the best ppl i have met in my life...Anyways have fun guys and see you really soon....

Hugs Nick=D

Mooshie hey dude if ur up for a party on the saturday night come to G.O.D it's their second birthday n it's gunna rock... it's at hi fi bar n tickets are $20. pm me for more info
i'll b at 3d the night before..
hope to meet u soon
ps. lahlah would b cool to catch up if u want i'll b in melb from the 4-6 of feb. pm me if u wanna catch up.

Last edited:
^^^ Dood I was going to ask a very smilar question why dont we going to a rsl club.. your read my fucking mind... wow...!! hehehe

^ Fuck yes! Cause I want to come.
It's extremly uncool that I can't! Being 17 is fucking shit house!
Anyone have a spare ID for me!? :(
Or know where I can get one? 8)

sonicnature said:
LalaLand is in Hardware St, off Lonsdale St, City..

God damn it, I'm going to need ID right?!

Last edited:
so basicly you are all comming around to lahlah'slounge?? lol awsome.. well let me know and I'll see about getting a few more extra bits of furniture!! hehehe

I will have to bow out of this..... have an exam saturday morning. have fun kiddies!!

You will need ID for LalaLand, yeah.. it does depend on what time you guys want to go there. Before 9pm there is no security on the door, and I'm good friends with all the bar staff..

someone make a date and a place between 1st and 8th and I'll meet you there :p

^^^agreed!!! what about the 4th, friday night, as Ihave my brothers birthday tea on saturday, so I'll miss the pre-drinks if you have it on saturday...
4th Feb
8.30pm- lalaland

??? Work it from there??

4th Feb

8.30pm - lalaland

so far it's me, Popavich (I think?), LahLahGatecrasher going,

add your name here if you're keen for some drunken shenanigans! :D

Hey sup all? Yeah ill go!
Go to dallas bar in kings street in the city for $1.50 pots! then just stroll down the street to bubble!

Ooooo I have had a full day today of drinking, so I can try and keep up to you all night *goon drinekrs*

Had my work brake up tonight, boo ya, vineyards are fukign awsome.. now time to take it eazy... weeeeeeee