Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne // mooshie and witch doctor's meet-up // february 4 // REVIEWS

MooShiE

Bluelighter
Calling All Melbournites!!!!!

Hey Guys!!

Thought I would start this thread to kinda say HI and to try and organise some sorta meet possibily on Saturday the 5th of Feb!!!

Myself and Witch Doctor are moving to Melbs!!!

Witch Doc is already there, and I'll arrive shortly, and we seriously wanna hit the town and meet some bluelighters cause we just LOVE our bluelight crew here in Perth we kinda hoping u guys can match up!!! ;)

So yeah we were thinking something in the city maybe???? Ill be living in North Melbourne without a car so gettin around the city shouldnt be too hard for us Newbies.... If anyone has any suggestions or would like to meet some new crew, let us know!!

Cheers

MooSh
:)

Either way, I'm there :) Be great to meet you guys.. let us know what your plans are..

^^^Ooo so does that mean I get to finally meet you!! <3

I'll be in melbs the weekend that keystroke is in town, as its my brothers b'day and its in melbs... love to meet you guys!! P.s is there anyway that you can pack killing_time into your bag and bring him along?? ;) ;)

yayyyyyyyy

Well im kinda hoping someone can make a suggestion seein as we dunno where the fuck we are!!

We both into the Hard Trance Hard NRG kinda tunes... Dont mind going to a pub before hand for those of u who arnt interested in that kinda stuff.... but we need the DOOF DOOOFFFFFFFFFFFF :)

Ive been to Bass Station and Hard Kandy before and really enjoyed those kinda places so something simliarish????

I dunno, u guys are the locals... you tell me!

Ok well Im out if its hardkandy, but if its Bass Im there, most of my melb crew go there it would be awsome to catch up with them, only prob is bass is only open on friday nights... Ermm 3D might be another place you guys might enjoy!!

^^ do u need to be on the guest list to get into Bass? The two times I tried going, they asked if we were on guest list, thank goodness, the second time, we were prepared for it... 8)

^^^ I think so.. I cant remember I just go with my friends whom are basicly residents there.. so I guess so!! you should so come with us!!

Yeah see if you guys can come along to Raz's bash (which also happens to be my brithday :) :)

It's looking like the 11th/12th Feb i think

if the plans are bass or HK, i'll meet you guys elsewhere :) i would probably kill myself or someone else if i had to listen to Hrd NRG.

/\ /\

PUB first, then the kids that want to go and play can go and play...

Get ready u guys for Mooshie and Witch Doctor, they r da coolest peeps to hang out with... so devastated they have left our little town of Perth *wipes a tear from eye*... it just won't be the same!! Look after em for me, they gold!! :)

What about revolver?? its quite funky... well when Ive been its been quite funky... *giggles* I promise we will look after them!!!

DuckBoy.. hmmm.. am I invited to your birthday bash?? Im in need of fiending with you peoples this time!! I have a jar of jolly lollies to share ;)

^^ oh I went to LalaLand last sat nite, for the first time.. I lurved it!! I would definetely recommend that place.. =D

^^ heh. i was there too :) come this saturday too, im behind the wheels of steel..

^^ this is australia. not the US. your airfare would cost thousands alone. food and lodging, sure ;)

but you should come to this little meetup. i'll pick you up from the airport. see you there. ;)