Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Hardware presents Jeff Mills @ The Metro - Fri 19th November 2004

chances of turning up are looking good.
possible fund increase on the way.

possible super fun time to be had!!

My friend bought me a ticket to this so i guess im going. I'm also going with no expactations, so it could be a good night. I've enjoyed him every other occasion i've seen him...

Heh I still don't know. I'm tempted to extend my annual leave just so that I can go to this?? Still a maybe...

Anyone got any links to recent sets from Mills this year, if so post them, thanks!

I found a couple but they are no longer on the net. Give soulseek a go, should be able to find some 2004 mixes in there.
Don't get at @ rock in rio, its got real shit record quality, well the 1 off techno pride did.

JEFF MILLS ANNOUNCES SPECIAL "EXHIBITIONIST" DJ SETUP

Being the innovator he is, Jeff has requested video screens, vision mixers and DVD mixing equipment for what will be the first DJ to use 2 CD players, 3 turntables, a 909 AND video mixing gear. Can the man get any faster??? We so damn excited we had to share this with you all!

well ive been a boring stay at home girl for much too long, and since i prolly wont be venturing to e.c, i think i might go to this :)

just to get a good dose of techno *its been so long*

I still haven't seen his exhibitionist dvd - aaaaaaaaaarghhhh - but the addition of the vj mixing stuff too should make this something amazing. Metro has the best set up for visuals such as this out of any other venue in Melbourne as far as I know - the giant screen that comes down is awesome!

You won't regret it Matt - Mills is an absolute legend - a genius too mind you!

Woot - finally it's getting closer! Yay!

Sinse I've seen and heard what he can do...I wouldn't miss it for anything :p

Spoke to a friend who went to Sasha last night and she said it was stinking hot inside the venue. So looks like I'll hold off till Kryal, as much as I hate kryal too.

Jesus I'm sounded jaded these days.