• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELBOURNE.:Godskitchen:.October 8th:.Melbourne Park:.

Event?

What event???

I thought this thread was for us jaded f*cks to bitch at the n00bs!! ;)

aaaaaaaaanyways...
LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!!!!!

Oh, and just because i don't think it's been mentioned yet :
*cough* sniffer dogs*cough*

watches for the paranoia and speculation to set in...

mmm_biccies said:
DR BEAT:
Gods Kitchen will be a spiritual experience? GET OFF THE FUCKIN ACID AND MUSHIES: YOU LOSER...

The only thing spiritual will be the muzzas dancing around with their shirts thinking off they're the gods of the universe...This is why I like RAVE CLUBS - if some WANKER with a sweating problem takes off his shirt, security tell them to put it back on or fuck off...

And what the fuck does being on "MDMA" have to do with anything? And what's this BULLSHIT about "I only take it once a month so therefore it's special" you're "special" you fuckin retard...People who take drugs every week are the people who SHOULD be there - they're the life of the party...People on speed/pills/ket (NOT G, WE ALL SAY NO TO G) are the ones there that are first on the dancefloor and last off...KUDOS to them - I bet you just sit there praising god thinking you're in heaven fucked off your nut on SHIT pills...But they're SPECIAL for you because you havent had any for like 4 weeks...OH YOU'RE SUCH A BIG SPECIAL SPIRITUAL BOY...

another outer suburbian bogan who takes drugs every weekend and goes to bass station - wow you are so cool. If you were born 20 years earlier, you would be drinking beer every weekend, wearing a flanel shirt, head banging to AC/DC, and driving a Monaro. Your just a 21st century techno bogan. ;-)

I am too much of a has been to stay up that late for Nick Warren :(

hahaha techno bogan, ur a loser mate hahaha ur like 50 and still goin to raves hahaha thats funny, i can't believe ur goin to godskitchen when its bingo night down at the RSL

IMO the boy has a point because we do drugs to have fun, sure this forum condones good practices. but there are some people out there just having fun and carefree about what other think.

2 posts up shows what kind of stereotypes run around everyday. i can say by experience that drug-fucked people exists in every type of culture. And in every culture/music category you will find the well educated one who here for a bit night.

the whole point of doing drugs is to be free and communicate to everyone around on a different happy vibe. Not to be criticised about my music choice or what i wear.

Duckboy said:

oh, and just because i don't think it's been mentioned yet :
*cough* sniffer dogs*cough*

watches for the paranoia and speculation to set in...

oh so is this a definite then?

Sorry....

...but since this seems to have degenerated into a slanging match between the "old" and the "new"....
(read: get over your differences, people, you're in it for different things. so what!)

I feel obligated to throw this in :
stfu_noob.jpg

TY for your quality inputs into this thread. You know who you are.

Thank you all.
See some of you at GK :)

Originally posted by kryalkastleE

Of course!! There will be approximately 13.7 dogs roaming around this year....
But somewhat less definite than the chance of getting rained on in the queue :\

Last edited:
Re: Sorry....

Duckboy said:

Originally posted by kryalkastleE

Of course!! There will be approximately 13.7 dogs roaming around this year....

i'm really not looking forward to meeting .7 of a dog...

improbably_fluffy_half-dog.jpg

Some tickets that I had given up on came through after all, so after paying full price for my tickets, I now have 3 tickets to Goskitchen that I don't need. :|

If anyone is still looking for tickets, and wants one or all or them, they're going for $50. Pm me if interested.

*Update* Tickets Gone.

Last edited:
Another Update

OK, I'm now back to having 2 General Admission tickets for this.

If anyone wants them, it's first in best dressed.

*Final Update (I hope)* Tickets all gone.

Last edited:
So um... I guess no meetup then? 8)

Oh well. Post a quickie here if there is any time/place for meeting random Melbournian Bluelighters. ...I'll be makin the trek from Sydney alone as friends can't make it so I'll be up for lotsa friendly chit-chat and partyin...

see ya...
Hopin for one sweeeeet party ahead.... (man been waitin a long time for a sweet uplifting trance night)

im working there (this be che btw) so count me out for the meetup, but u could prob get me to pass messages on to ppl if i see em

Hmm... no new posts since Saturday night? Did you people all get arrested or somefink!!!! LOSERS!!!

I had a good time, good to see a few of you there :)

Six charged over dance party drugs
October 13, 2005 - 9:47AM

Police charged six people with trafficking drugs including ecstasy after targeting a Melbourne weekend dance party with drug dogs.

The police operation also netted large numbers of people who received cautions for possessing drugs.

Victoria Police said they attended Godskitchen at Melbourne Park on Saturday night to minimise potential risks to patrons.

Superintendent Tim Cartwright today praised the event's management and organisation.

"This was a great example of how to conduct safe dance parties," he said.

"There were medical people on site, plenty of security staff, and a real commitment to minimising risks for the people attending.

"Apart from the one patron suffering chest tightness, the team of medical personnel on standby were only required to treat a handful of headaches and minor grazes."

- AAP

From The Age

^^^ nah.. i it wasn't shite..

but i've noticed the lack of replies has had direct correlation with the lack of bluelight.... ;)

i thorughly enjoyed myself... had a good nite.. wandered round like an idiot... met lots of randoms, but didn't enjoy the LINING UP FOR EVERYTHING!!!

hi again to anyone i met (or forgot i met..)

yay for fun parties... :D

had a pretty good time (except for the deleriousness associated with sleep deprivation. was fun for a while but then...not so fun)

thanks to muzby, pops, duckboy and C0TB for making our night funtastical and stuffs. yay fun go team woo.