Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Friday 1st April - Elephant and Wheelbarrow St. Kilda

no photos...
but an artist's renditition:

meetup5db.jpg

good eh?

Eloise that is a fantastic rendition - I love it!

I had a great time (Chik I hope you come to the next one!) :)

And Lah Lah, nice to meet you and your friend who I think came up with a great line: "James, you're sitting on my lap" or was it "James, you've just poured port on my lap" =D

And Cynakill & Eloise nice to with you guys some more, not smashed this time ;)

iamtha1 said:

I had a great time (Chik I hope you come to the next one!) :)

I most likely will. Ill have to keep an eye on this events forum a bit more often i think so i dont make plans and miss out again!

Hehehe Iamtheone.. haha I can't remember If It was me or Rhan but I can tell you Im glad pop was around to take over KB's position as he let us all down... *sleeping around the group ont he grass* falling off the walk way straight onto the beach.. now that was hella funny pitty only myself and Iamtheone only caught it...

Great to catch you all, hopefully next time I'll be able to get more of a convo going with others, great to see anella and KS, didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted to with these guys, but I will be up spending time before you know it in Sydney for your birthdays.. *kisses you both*

Errmmm thanks to everyone that came up and said hi and had a chat, great to see you all and I personally think that Eloise and Chris are just the cutest.. Oops before I 4get Starfalls oh honey you are great.. finally got to meet you and Id loved the chats we had at your bus stop, while yes again KB fell asleep in the city on a bench.. grrrr....

^....Um....... it appears that KB is STANDING?!

(although he does look like he is about to topple over...)

hahahaha nice picture ;)

i think bella and pop were the only ones with cameras there that night.

Yes, my camera was there, but ran our of battery early in the night.

However, I do have a pic of two of our newest moderators, busy at work maintaining the quality of discussion around the table.
KSKB.jpg

"A moderator has warned this bottleshop attendant regarding his attitude" =D

Hmmmm... KB looks strangely more coherant in the photo then he ever actually did the entire night :p

Pop Popavich said:

"A moderator has warned this bottleshop attendant regarding his attitude" =D

hehe...i think KB would of banned his arse if we had of let him ;)

and definantly one of the more elegant phases of KB's night ;)

Kemical burn looking as spunky as ever :) good to see!

Sorry for the late reply, i've only just found this thread!

I have a couple of pics from this meetup, and also from muzby's that I will put up on another photo site. If you want to look, PM me and i'll link you up (provided that you were there/I know you) in the next coupala days!