• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne - Friday 1st April - Elephant and Wheelbarrow St. Kilda

No you won't.

You'll come to the meetup AND BUY US ALL LOTS OF BEER!
:)=D

<3

Originally posted by kandyraverchick
I just got a hair cut! No-ones allowed to take pics of me. Stupid cow of a hairdresser completely fucked my hair - I SAID shoulder length dammit!

^Oh sweetie - - - sorry to hear this. :(
Im sure it's not that bad, and I know you've prolly' already heard that a million times already - hair does grow back pretty quickly, don't be too distressed.

I'm sure we'll all be busy laughing, joking, smiling, talking and drinking to be sad tonight. =D
Very much looking forward to this - - - I'm coming straight after work - - - how's that for dedication to an uber cause? ;) I could hardly let you all drink alone, now could I?

I'm DEFINATE!

end communication.

Your friendly, neighbourhood KemicalBurner;):D

yeah, very good :):)

beer already

i'll even be on time, most likely

screw the lot of you.. i'm stuck out south east...

and keystroke is soft :)

^^ Keystroke is a piker... bailed on his own meet-up! Infact waaay to many ppl piked waaay to early!

Apologies anyone? :p

;)

KEYSTROKE and BELLA: you piked half way through your ow party!!!! :X ;)

well i had fun. i didnt plan on actually staying past 11pm at the lastest. was a great night. was good to actually have a conversation with a few if you crazy people.

the hello kitty clock rocked :D

the best part of the night was sitting on St Kilda beach drinking. It was nice and peacefull and fun.

i will look forward to more beers. maybe a regualr thing sometime soon.

so to everyone who missed out, you missed out on a good night.

note: thanx to lah lah and her mate and KB for waiting with me till my bus arrived. even though KB was asleep the whole time...i got on the wrong bus =D i had to walk 6ks up Springvale Road at 4.30am in the morning...lets just say...i was sober like a sqare when i got home 8) no more 6ks for me. lol

and why should i apologise...i was there before you KRC! :)

*starfalls69* said:
and why should i apologise...i was there before you KRC! :)

My post was directed at the pikers... YOU DIDN'T PIKE!

Sucks about having to walk 6k's at 4.30am. No way in the world I would've done it! People would've been getting late night "come pick me up" calls... Props for handling it like a champion though!

Sorry i didn't make it everyone. It turned out i made a mistake and was going to the Elephant and wheelbarrow in the city, not stkilda. I had a friends after work drinks because she is leaving to travel europe for ab out 2 years and a couple other things happened during my night which held me up from being able to pop down for a bit.

Hopefully next time the meet up will happen on a night i wont have other plans... *fingers crossed*

I was glad to hear that lahlah made a appreance, I heard she fooled Ex/bella and Keystroke thinking she wasnt comming, she drove 3.5 hrs to suprise them, oh what a wonderful girl she is. See you guys at the next meetup.

I am aware of that, thats what brings me the confusion. But not to worry. Moving on....