• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

.:MELBOURNE - - - BASSIC - - - WareHouseParty, 19th June:.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
.:MELBOURNE - BASSIC - WareHouseParty, 19th June:. |MEETUP|->[[[REViEW]]]

Rain, hail, or shine on the 19th of June, we shall create a deeper and harder party playground...together.
With the staple intimate industrial surroundings, stimulating lighting and visual techniques, and chill zones with heaters!

Smaller and more subversive than last time; expect erratic and massively funky decor delights, while the music takes you on that "BLISSFUL" journey.

DJ's:
Damien - 10:00
Maddam Mixstress - 11:30
Calvinator - 12:45
The Source - 2:00
Rael Borg - 3:30
Citrus - 5:00
Nabisco Stu - 6:30

DATE: Sat 19th Jun, 2004
SHOW UP: After 10:00 pm
SPACE CRAFT: 1464 Ferntree Gully road, Knoxfield.John Lewis Foods (mel ref: 73 A7)
COST: $10 donation $8 members [+ your inhibitions]

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Important sidenotes added after promo. meetings and decisions;

I an effort to protect the integrity of this non profit making exploding extravaganza, entry to the venue on the night will be very resticted.

Anyone wishing to enter must present one of the following, to be admitted entry [this will be strictly adhered to];
* One authentic SMS from a promoter of the event;
* One promo card;
* One print out from the website.

Promoters have been given 20 promo cards to distribute to worthy guests to join this private wonderland; these will be given out with care and caution.

This will somewhat limit the
crowd, and hopefully help ensure an old skool vibe.
Future parties will have a whoever free-for-all theme; this will be the last private warehouse party of its kind from the crew at BASIC.

-*-*-*-*-

The gates of the venue will be open from the hours of 10pm only until 2am.

This will be *strictly* adhered to.

The gates will be locked within the hours of 2am through to 5am, when they will be reopened.
If you wish to be admitted, please arrive within the times specified.

-*-*-*-*-

Anyone interested in going along, please send me Private Message using the site with your mobile number and first name, and I'll send you an sms which will allow you entry on the night.

MEETUP AT 3am IN THE CHILL AREA!

Any questions, please feel free to raise them here or in PM's.

Last edited:
^^ Looks insane.

Excited.
I shall be in attendance.
Can't wait.

After hearing much about these parties, and the amazing effort put into it by the guys and girls organizing this, I must say I'm quite prepared to go and donate my inhibitions along with the required $10
And a kidney too

I hear the decor is magnificent too

*Schemes*

count me in for this one
calvinator rox, cleanest mixing i have heard in ages!
oh and its a local party!

Smaller and more subversive than last time

The last one i went to their were only about 100 people, is it gonna be smaller than that?!?

Looks like fun=D Havent been to a warehouse party in like, two years...will the underground still have me?;)

Re: Re: .:MELBOURNE - - - BASSIC - - - WareHouseParty, 19th June:.

Originally posted by ToM-OoO
The last one i went to their were only about 100 people, is it gonna be smaller than that?!?

^Pfft. :p
We had a lot more run through the gates that night - - - the approximate overall count was around 500 the whole night.

This one will be more subversive - - - ie: "Intended or serving to subvert, especially intended to overthrow or undermine an established government: sex and creativity are often seen by dictators as subversive activities” (Erica Jong).
[Dictionary.com] /end English lesson.

^^Course we'll have you. ;)

OOOOoooo...

I miss the ol' skool dirty warehouse parties... Melbourne just isn't hosting them anymore. Stuff re-development bring back the docks, I say! I guess a warehouse in Ferntree gully will have to do...Anyone know anything about these DJs? hmmm, this is just what I've been waiting for, YAY!!!!

Tomo it isnt about how many people rock up! Its more about the music and the great people who are there already. Are we looking at calling this a bluelighter's delight party?

melburn_madness said:
is it going to be a techno party or trance?

Apparently its going to be a healthy mixture of trance, some tech, some housey stuff and some nasty psy as well.

*hopes for some bangin tek*

Re: OOOOoooo...

Originally posted by UPnGOee_girl
Anyone know anything about these DJs?

We cover a variety of genres focusing on deep, moving, intelligent music...
Touching on;
*Deep House
*Smooth, Progressive and Hard trance
*Funky Hard Dance and Techno
*Breaks

DJ's all hail from Melbourne, are hand picked for talent and style and all our DJ's will have a special connection to Electric Bliss bring back a feeling of closeness to the crowd. :D

Click here for more info. on the guys and girls rocking us out on the night. =D

I had a ball at the last one - good setup, great music, great vibe. And down the road from where I live! Walking into Coles (my old job!) before going there was very interesting indeed...lol :)

I'm looking forward to this one. But perhaps more outdoor, undercover seating would be good, particularly if it's raining again.

And yes, I think this will be a 'Bluelighter's Delight' party!

Check this out

Hey, cool! A another warehouse, I haven't been to a warehouse party in Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! When I think about warehourse parties I think of crazy, underground parties with fellow characters and new members of society. I can agree with the music I love. =D
You'll be seeing me stomp up a tac storm centre on the dance floor.... !!!!
:D

nice one bruvva !

well, i've been in hiding for almost 2 years....
I think something like this is the perfect entrance for a come back !
I'd love to see alot of the old faces again, and some new ones too.
hope u all grab a flyer or get an sms, cause this things gonna go off !

Cupid think I vaguely remember you ;)

Not sure if I have been hiding as long as you but I definately aint posted on here for 2 years!

Will be showing my support on the night for the local lads. I suggest everyone else do the same aiiiight.

Great chance for a trip down memory lane with the warehouse venue, looking forward to seeing what is on offer guys. See you there!

Ciao :)

If this rave is "subversive", "private" and "restricted", why are you posting it on such a public forum like Bluelight where many people can gain entry simply by printing out from this website?

Sounds like a good marketing tactic to me: make a party seem exclusive and underground and everyone will go therefore a succesful event.