• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

.:MELBOURNE - - - BASSIC - - - WareHouseParty, 19th June:.

actually spoken to the guys running this and its not that they r "gonna be picky on the crowd etc.. " its just that they want to keep it a NO DICKHEAD zone!!

they dont want it to turn into a party where anyone from the street can stroll in.

They just want funky ass ppl in the scene who u would be proud to rock next to, just like us bluelighters :)

Lets help bring back the underground parties where everyone is your friend or a soon to be friend!!!

hoohah!
the big lep-man

itll be a fine day catching up to you again, friend :)
almost a year since i last had a chat :)

\O?

Wow, im impressed !!!!! but.... whos CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT
and E^lEctric ??
I guess I'll find out on the night :p
m takin 2 days off work for this. Cant wait
How u doin Will :D

Well this is looking to be mighty fun!! I went to the last one and it was FUCKING AWESOME to say the least. Had heaps of fun, cool people and vibe.. And lately, I really haven't found the vibe at many places out.. Just house parties and cool things like this..

Soooo, I may be coming to this :) WOOOO

^Of *course* Butros...:)
Gimme' your details on MSN, or I can meet you on the night with a pass. I have loads left.

Wazza! -=Screams and bounces=-
OMFG - - - so many uber people to rock out with..I am so very very very pumped.
I can get you a pass / sms if you are needing one. I have your #. =D

[PS - great to see pride in your pet, Butros ;)]

Hey ToM-OoO!

I suggest you actually READ the original post...

Anyone wishing to enter must present one of the following, to be admitted entry [this will be strictly adhered to];
* One authentic SMS from a promoter of the event;
* One promo card;
* One print out from the website.

From what I've read about Bassic and your posts; you've got it totally wrong about Bassic... they're just trying a different way of promotion, only publicizing this party in certain areas... They're just trying to find funky kids like bluelighters.

If you don't like it... no ones forcing you to go! :p

Personally, I think it great that someone's trying to find what almost seems lost! Bring on the ol' skool vibe :) =D

well! If i can find my way to the venue i will most definitley be in attendance! *bounces* im looking foward to this one! its my last weekend in Australia, and im going to make it a big one!!! =D

but COTB, can i scam a pass or a text for my boy? :D Ta darlin!

*skips off to find her melways to work out how get to ferntree gully* :)

Ok guys...I'm ready..I'm pumped.
And I want to rock out with all of you! =D

This means only one thing...
That's right - - - it's meetup time!

Anyone interested in meeting up at this event, please leave a comment or show up on the night - - - I'll be annotating the original post to include these new all important details as well, after they're agreed upon. ;)

I'm throwing it out to you for input here, guys..whatever time/place will mean the most smiling faces for me to meet. :)

I propose at the hour of 3am [let me know if you think it's too late?] at the main entrance, we have a blue meetup.

I figure at that hour, the entrance won't be too busy as they would have been locked for about an hour, and everyone would have had time to well and truly arrive and get acquainted with the warehouse.

Respond with your thoughts, please. -=Skips around=-

Last edited:
I may or may not be conscious at this time.
Anything is good for me though.
I agree. 3am

Can someone nominate themselves to push the wheelbarrow in which my body will be placed once im comatose?

The rule is.
You pass out.
You get the tea-bag.
--

Yeah, 3 am. Sounds good to me.

WHOA!! ...

im glad that my exam timetable werked out well that allows me to go

this is gonna be a party that is 110% pure fun !

moe: hehe good to see u again bro.... also child of the beat :D

CANT WAIT =D

Aw, LoL.
Yeah, Faerie you can print that out if you like - - - otherwise feel free to just foward the sms I sent your bf, if he still has it? :)
I can resend it, if need be. :D

sLiNKy_gIrL........ shall I dust of the shuffle shoes one more time?

:p

Will u hold my hand if I go?