• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Witch Doctor & MooShiE's Farewell : REVIEWS: Bimbo Deluxe - Fitzroy

^^^Bimbo's IS a cool club bitch!!! Well, mebbe not "club" so much, but cool still...and there will be later going somewhere etc...

PS obviously I am heterosexual. Duh. 8)

muzby said:
haven't you guys left yet????? ;)

11th of november, you say?

bimbo deluxe, you say?

i'm in, you say...

but.. lets someone get there early so we can secure the round room out the back.. :D

Just a heads up - Ive had surgery and can no longer vomit after smoking and drinking.
Oh, and this is bang in the middle of my exam period. If I show I shall be somewhat sober.

^^

Come along and be "somewhat sober" then.. you won't be the only one.. I may have a drink or four while we're at bimbo's, but I won't get into anything hardcore unless someone can convince me that it's worth staying up all night.. so I'll probably be reasonably shy/sober/etc as well.. 'twould be good to meet you, so come along :)

(er, yeah, I'm sorta pissed right _now_, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll be in that state on the night (especially with grog at f'n bar prices!! ;))

I agree with what people have already said.. I'd just barely got the chance to meet moosh and WD and they're pissing off to my home state already :( .. yeah, moosh, I tend to dwell on negatives _when I'm in a crappy state_.. as I said, you missed me later in the night at the F&L party ;) .. will look forward to it.

Cheers..

yeh... im pretty much in the same boat as moe, speaking of which i'll prob drive and drag him there...

oh, btw... this is my new handle.

-che/psychobunny

I was more implying I won't get drunk, not that I'm going to take illicits.
Haven't touched an illicit drug in about 6 months (two joints are the exception)

i'm not looking forward to this :'( - I almost got scared.. thought the date was Nov 18th for a bit - Eeek that woulda been - Hixxy n scott brown @ 3D!

and oh, if you havn't noticed, i've had to re-register... tis well ghey

Your not looking forward to this???

If you check your emails, you will notice that your old nick has been given a new password so you can log on for the first instance.

Who else is coming mofos!!!!!!!!????

:( *Cringes*

I hope we don't get that round room, I don't think i could handle Mooshie's DEAFENING voice.

Then again, we could all have one last Bluelight orgy together in the round room of luuurve. Is SLM coming?

Count me in.

I'm gonna miss you guys. :\

Nah, bl had an old e-mail thats gone now :(... i'm not looking forward to u guys leaving is what i mean!

oh me me!
*realises she hasnt replied in the thread*
i will be there.
and i demand we get some ice cream.

I will, of course, be coming to see to this to see my closest bluelight friend off.

I'm going to miss you sooooo much Mooshie. Love you too Witch Doc.