• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Witch Doctor & MooShiE's Farewell : REVIEWS: Bimbo Deluxe - Fitzroy

yeah i suppose its for the sex as well.
but having a chaffeur is very handy as well.
and back o.t - night was very good, i enoyed...but what happened to getting ice cream?

Love you all.. Thanks for coming!! Nevermind those ppl who racked off and never came back, i was rather... disorientated and kinda was like.. oh where did so and so go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL No hard feelings I love ya'll.. I might not let Shorza off the hook though... only cause hes fun to pick on =D

edited title to include reviews :)

I had a blast. Im glad iw ent. Moosh and WD will be missed and i can tell that just from those hwo were there.

i take no responsaiblity for getting you drunk kryal ;) its cause i looooves you ;)

anyways...i had fun. it was great catching up with people. we went to get something to eat and when we came backl the line was to huge for us drunken people to wait in so we left.

shorza: i did ring you guys to see if you had left or not and to tell you we were leaving ;)

i was a lil amused at all the muzza's in there which were fun to laugh at when they danced...also what was with htat junkie looking guy who was drinking the dregs of other peoples drinks?? ...or was i only one who saw that?

hmm...

all in all a great night. us melbourne peoples wish you well guys and stay in touch with us :)

*starfalls69* said:
also what was with htat junkie looking guy who was drinking the dregs of other peoples drinks?? ...or was i only one who saw that?
*Looks furtive*.

So people left for food etc and then went home cos the line was too long eh?

But didn't nearly EVERYONE end up leaving around 1 anyway. At least that's the vague memory that I have. You folks shoulda rung us, cos we might not have even been IN bimbos anymore.

Yeah, the party kinda ended up at Potato's house.

Except for Moosh, her sis, and I who ditched to relax and eat. Then we ended up back at Potato's for 30 seconds before leaving with a handful of the guests.

Thanks for having everyone Ben... :D Was nice of you to offer your services [yet again].

potato said:
*Looks furtive*.

no no B you were the stunning one in the suit ;)

i think i fell down the stairs at one stage during the night :\

and we left cause it was cole and raining outside plus the line was long and me and kryal are inpatient biatches when we have to wait and are drunk...but maybe next time we should eat before we go or something...