• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Two Tribes - Melbourne Park - REVIEWS

tnargus said:
^^ With an avatar like that, you are someone i think i must meet ;)

These names are also being toted as part of the Two Tribes lineup:

Dj Hyper
Ali B
Annie Nightingale
Jan Driver
Dj Vadium and the russian persussion

Word also is that LTJ Bukem, DJ Zinc and MC Conrad are all booked into other gigs for Adelaide TT etc, unsure if they are going to make it to melbs. Apparently this year TT is making a big effort to have the full Melbs line up at Sydney, Adelaide + Perth...

There is also a rumour floating around certain places that the big name trance dj yet to be announced is none other than Tiesto himself....this however i will believe when i am standing infront of him at Melbourne park...

However, the following acts are 100% confirmed:

Thomas Shumacher (DJ Set + Live set as Electrochemie)
Anthony Rother
Andy Farley :D:D:D

Full line up is very very iminent....that is next day or two...

There is also a rumour floating around certain places that the big name trance dj yet to be announced is none other than Tiesto himself....this however i will believe when i am standing infront of him at Melbourne park...

Oh my god i saw him 2003 at together he was so good that makes me wanna go to this even more mmm need ticket... when do tickets go on sale???

don't build yourself up for disappointment with acts not appearing or dropping out, it tends to happen every now and then...

then again, hawtin. i reckon i'll get some time off and come down for this baybee

front and centre WOOO!

Pop Popavich said:
I'll be there, with a week to recover from Sydney TT the week before I should be all good to go.

Looks like quite a crew going, looking forward to meeting/catching up with you guys =D

ooOOO yay!! *looks at pop's dancing clog shoes and giggles* hehehe I hope to see you in your wonderful outfit again... I shall bring u a little present to fit in one of your new pockets ;) that Im hoping your stitching on!!

I havent seen Anothy Rother before but Im very keen to catch him this time!

droping_hardcore82 said:

Oh my god i saw him 2003 at together he was so good that makes me wanna go to this even more mmm need ticket... when do tickets go on sale???

Well.. As mentioned earlier.. Tiesto is suppose to have a gig in finland - club colors @ studio 51, as per said on his website under his schedules... it would have been rockin if he was the dj though.. 8)

^^^ paul van dyk will do just as good as tiesto, big fan of this guy in the way he entertains the crowd

tiesto aint playing.

pretty crap lineup, dave seaman only one worth seeing and i saw him at room last year.

^^ So misinformed.....very misinformed ;)

But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion....i have friends who like Britney, and Cradle of Filth, and get off on the latest Pharmacy release too...so hey it's all good :)

Will be watching Dave Seaman this time around tho i believe....seen him once @ TT03 and was very impressed :)

hahahahah

nah i aint misinformed... just dont really like it, thats all dude... ill go anyway, my girlfriend is into most of it, so will tag along with her!!!

regardless, i will still have an awesome time, but will be there to have fun with my mates more so than the music!!

^^ thats the spirit brother :) Wasn't havin a dig by the way, just bein my usual blah blah self ;)

<3

LahLahGatecrasher said:
I think we shall go together???!!!

most definitely, sweetie!

Looking forward to reuniting some of that riotous crew from Kryal. You fiends know who you are.

droping_hardcore82 said:

Did you really like Tiesto's set at Together 2004?? I didn't? His set was totally shit! Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Tiesto. I have been listening to his music since 4.5 yrs ago.

Have you heard his album "Insearch of Sunrise 1, 2 & 3" with all the vocal trance in it? They were awesome. But he played totally different in Together 2004. All of us thought he lost it then and were very dissapointed.

Where do you guys hear all these rumours from about the Djs to play at TT2005? Its still not out on future's webstie yet....
I know all of you guys are talking about the Mysterious trance DJ. If I get a chance to wish, I wish this DJ will be Paul Oakenfold. He is way better than PVD. Saw him 2 yrs ago at QBH. He totally rocked it. Anyone agree?;)

Anyway, no matter who is playing, I will be there for sure. Getting my early birds once they start selling it...

Last edited:
^^ I'd rather see Oakie than PvD for sure....have a listen to the Swordfish soundtrack and you'll understand (you know, the john travolta, hugh jackman, halle berri film)...

As for the rumours/info, i know some people who know soem people who robbed some people....

Anyway, no matter who is playing, I will be there for sure. Getting my early birds once they start selling it...

Speaking of which does anyone know when this is? Should be fairly soon i'd think....maybe Monday?

Last edited:
sil3ntdanc3r said:
Did you really like Tiesto's set at Together 2004?? I didn't? His set was totally shit! Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Tiesto. I have been listening to his music since 4.5 yrs ago.

Have you heard his album "Insearch of Sunrise 1, 2 & 3" with all the vocal trance in it? They were awesome. But he played totally different in Together 2004. All of us thought he lost it then and were very dissapointed.

Where do you guys hear all these rumours from about the Djs to play at TT2005? Its still not out on future's webstie yet....
I know all of you guys are talking about the Mysterious trance DJ. If I get a chance to wish, I wish this DJ will be Paul Oakenfold. He is way better than PVD. Saw him 2 yrs ago at QBH. He totally rocked it. Anyone agree?;)

yeh from what i saw i loved it... :p was kinda a lil wasted though n would dance to anything at that stage.. omg paul oakenfold would b so nice thanks to tnarugus i never stopped listening to his 2001 nye live set so heaven... have become a big fan now.

Stolen from inthemix, this is the official line up that Future will announce on Monday apparently.

The festival will cover the spectrum of dance music, with artists from the house, breaks, trance, hard dance, hip-hop and electro scenes all representing. Early Bird tickets go on sale from Monday January 17th from Ticketek.

Two Tribes 2005 touring lineup:

The Prodigy (live)
Armand Van Helden
Grandmaster Flash
Rank 1
MIKE (Push)
Signum
Jan Johnston (live)
Richie Hawtin
Dave Seaman
Luke Chable
Junior Sanchez
DJ Hyper
Ed Real
Andy Farley
Anthony Rother (live) (excl. Sydney)
Thomas Shumacher (excl. Sydney)

Sun 13th Mar, Melbourne Park - Melbourne

^^ Tis nice :) Pumped about the prod, and i swear on a very dear persons grave that if Future pull the Prodigy out it will personally castrate Mark James...Am I lying? :\

Also extremely pumped about Andy Farely, Ed Real, MIKE, Thomas Shumacher, Luke Chable (i've missed him too many times), and Richie Hawtin....it is a very good line up in my opinion....I mean it's not groundbreaking, or anything like that, but one thing it does spell to me is GREAT PARTY...

Tix on sale Monday??

no doubt about it, it should be a rockin party, hopefully i can find someone to hook me up VIP tickets and then i'm set.

I am still quite surprised the prodigy is playing too, considering you can see them a few days earlier at metro...i eat my words, lol.

Only just realise this was on a Sunday....which was fine when i lived in Melb, or when I didnt have a job...

Will have to organise to take Monday off work, as NSW doesn't get the holiday (right?)...

Grr..