• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] - Summadayze @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl - NYD REVIEWS!

hoptis said:
Bring ponchos...

Look out for me... I'll be wearing my favourite poncho!

poncho.JPG

See you guys tomorrow =D

This is underway now :) Hope it doesnt rain on you kiddies.

Title edited.

Post edited. Please note, discussion of concealing drugs, what you took or how munted/off your face you were is not permitted in this forum. Remember this is a public viewing forum and is not just viewable by our members. I won't warn you because it was an innocent mistake so please remember when you do a proper reply to just think before you post :)

Cheers.
Starfalls

...Anyway ill write more later when im sober but i had a mad time hope everyone else did too.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Post edited. Please note, discussion of concealing drugs, what you took or how munted/off your face you were is not permitted in this forum. Remember this is a public viewing forum and is not just viewable by our members. I won't warn you because it was an innocent mistake so please remember when you do a proper reply to just think before you post :)

Cheers,
Starfalls

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a friendly reminder folks... :)

1. DO NOT discuss drugs in this forum.
Discussion about how off your head you were, what drugs you plan to take, what drugs you plan to buy, what drugs your friends are going to take etc. will NOT be tolerated.
Your post will be edited and you will be warned.

Ok sorry starfalls, should have known wasn't in the right mindset yesterday :S

Anywho, it was a mad day, good music, good people, cops were really cool, good weather in the end.

Defenitely will attend again :)

Yeah, apologies on my end too... won't happen again :)

To go on, it was a freakin' awesome day. Weather was surprisingly good, not many idiots and didn't see any ODs which was a nice change, too!

Highlight of the day? Switch. Damn that guy has an awesome arsenal of tracks.