• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] - Summadayze @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl - NYD REVIEWS!

^ *stabs ebay*

I really shouldn't torture myself by looking at the lineup :\

Maybe I'll just show up on the day and hope for the best, but if anyone has a spare ticket (or 3) let me know.

P.S. I have sold tickets at cost before, please let the karma train return ;)

Hey im not sure whether they are still around, but me and a mate bought comp tickets off inthemix.com.au yesterday. General admission has sold out but these comp tix which go for $140 (steep i know) get you into summadayze and the afterparty at QBH so if anyone is keen i think there are still a few left.

Hey nickyj re: your PM, the comp tix are sold out from inthemix.com.au but you may be able to call the Vendors and see if they got any left. YOu may be in luck as they generally take longer to sell than the online ones.

Alley Tunes
9819 9449

Capital DJ
9533 6635

Central Station
9642 5744

DMC Records
9824 1211

Glue High
9318 7277

Glue QV
9650 7764

HMV
9654 8533

HMV
9564 7588

Ministry of Style
9419 4952

Rhythm & Soul
9510 8244

I'm very happy to say that myself, katmeow, up all night, breakyaself and macksta all have tickets to Summadayze and got them for cost price :D

1.2 billion metric fuck tonnes of thanks to Pop Popavich for his ASSistance =D

Got my tickets two days ago but need one more for a mate if anyone has one up for offer. There is still more than a month to go so there is still a chance! :)

^ I'm just happy to be a part of it. :)

I won't be there, but I'll be getting back to Melbourne in the evening of NYD, so I'll be catching up with you kids after the promised craziness.

Bah, Summadayze.....

I scored a ticket weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (cough cough) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

See you kids there.

scumlord said:
The scumlord strikes when you least expect it.

I fail to see how that contributes to the discussion of this event...please try to add something constructive and add to discussion. Not off topic.

Dam Pop...thats where i wanted to be if i could go. Should be a kick arse festival :)

I just hope it doesnt rain for the summerdayze folks this year. Didnt it bucket down last year?

I remember i could hear the music from my work :D

No fair! You guys get much better lineups for New Years. I suspect it's because all of the internationals nick on over to the Southern Hemisphere for the weather.

Switch is one to watch out for. :D

we were lazy and forgot to get tickets in time.
looking for 5-10 tickets.
may have them lined up through a promoter i know.
just trying all avenues.

*starfalls69* said:
I just hope it doesnt rain for the summerdayze folks this year. Didnt it bucket down last year?

Yeah, I experienced some quality Melbourne weather that day :D Soul of Man were stoked with our dedication for dancing in the rain :D

Hehe rain dance away right now babe...we need it for the fires right now. bugger NYD! :)