• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - July 22 REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arggghhh, you're kidding me.... I can't do the 16th! My mum's coming down from Shepparton and I am taking her to see Dirty Dancing :( Weekend before or weekend after = no probles but not the 16th...

POO!:(

potato said:
Jesus christ i dont know why i put up with you^
Besides, i dont think you got a pm about this ;). Who says you're invited :p

Sorry SLM did i misunderstand or did you say you had work in the morning? *checks dates* Doh!!! I thought the 7th was a friday!!

*Kicks self* I meant the 8th, 9th or 16th! I'm sorry, i am clearly an idiot!

because you love me, you wanna kiss me, you wanna hug me, you think im gorgeous!!!!!!!

And anyway your housemates will invite me if you dont :p =D

And anyway I am great advertising for you darling .... i have been salivating over the idea of your mexican cooking since this thread started!

onetwothree four - i saw you the other night you were having a right old time with us all - otherwise why else would you stay till after 7 in the morning? right now you are stamping your feet with excitement ... as are we all

ben .... darling i don't know about this bender thing ..... hmm we usually don't eat properly for at least two days after a big rave ... let alone can stand the sight of food .... i don't like the chances of this cooking delicious food 8(

But having said that i spose if you try really really really hard and pray to all the angels up in heaven .... this may be an exception :\

And since i am giving up the bikkies i do so hope you can pull it off

Last edited:
<3

Originally posted by princess_kitti
can't we have it towards to end of july? or even beginning of august? cos that gives pple heaps of time to make time for it ....

^Agreed. End of July/early August are the only dates I can do - - - there is little to no way I want to be enjoying a BIMWANS event after an excessive night in a warehouse. :p.

sonicnature said:
Mexican!! Best idea ever potato.. :) I'll be there.

YAY!!

Count me+1 in potato...but could it not be the 15th or 16th of july?

Cat In The Phats is on and we would like to not be scat for your dinner and cancel on the party...

orright.. Didn't realise so many peeps were going to that. Some of you crazy mofos are going to pharmacy the week before as well!

How bout friday the 22nd of July? I cant do it any later cos uni goes back and i want it in the hols.

22nds fine potato...am i giving you a lift to cat in the phats? read the other thread ;)

I'm in for the 22nd July - not least because its a night SLM can make it ;)
Someone poke me closer to the event to remind me, at under a 3minute walk away I really don't have any excuse for not attending, but um yeah i'm kinda forgetful ;)

And as much as I KNOW i'll regret it, i'm offering my place as a flow-over crash pad for those who don't fit, yet are too smashed to go home from potato's. =)

22nd and i'm There. And I'll more than likely be part of the overflow polluting the Slingshot Pad afterwards :)

yeah hey i agree with this one .... i don't want to be falling asleep again cos that would just be rude and embarassing

Stuff it, I'm back in. Will organise a rare day off so that I may attend. Put me back in for the beer lemon/lime, yum.

NOOOOOO.... :(

The 16th was a MUCH better idea... ;)

I'll *try* and pop down on the 22nd but I highly doubt it.

im up for that.
friday nights suxor a little for moi. but meh. work wont be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.