• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] - Potato's Bluelight Mexican Night - July 22 REVIEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
22nd sounds good, you had me worried for a bit with all that talk about the 8th or the 15th.

I'm looking forward to this, it'll give me a chance to show off my new outfit :D
Only_in_Mexico1.jpg

16th or 22nd PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!

I really REALLY love chilli and there is no way humanly possible I can do it before the above dates...and having sampled the hospitality of the potato couch, I am more than happy to crash if need be...LET ME COME PLEASE!!!!!

etc

%)

16th is probably best for me!

How good was that one potato room that was so warm? I loved the feel of the potato joint but fuck it got so cold...

but all the chilli makes up for it!

Moving over to Social.

I hate to be such a party pooper, but this isn't an event yet. :(

Please also consider the consequences of having a private gathering with people invited from an illegal drug website. I know its only dinner, but you are all hear because you consume or used to consume illegal drugs. And we don't want a repeat of teh Perth Raids. I'm jsut trying to look out for you guys. (awwww) :p

/end Grandad Mod statis....

DJC*

Nooo! Its gonna get raped in social (heheh, like this thread isn't already fuckt)

Thanks for the advice DJC* I am well aware of what you mentioned, but having a forum to organise something like this is just so much more convenient. I considered hosting an off-site mini-forum and PMing the address to peeps but in the end i figured bluelight was alredy there so why not use it.

oh, and KandyRaverChick I thought Happy to be Hardcore was the 23rd? Thats the whole reason why i made the dinner the 22nd!

You might be getting confused cos there was an email about a H2BH promoters meeting on the 22nd of june?

Last edited:
^ nah, she's just saying she doesn't want to have 2 nights out in a row. (soft ;) ) heh

Raz: read the damn thread, it's on the 22nd !

And Popovitch: looks good! I am wondering how you're going to keep the little hat on when you stand up though (do we really want to know?)=D

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Raz: read the damn thread, it's on the 22nd !
I'm not a moderator anymore, I don't have to read threads! :p ;)

I'ma wear my poncho and buy me a sherriff's badge...Spaghetti Western stylez!!! =D =D =D

And Ima wear a donkey suit and be Raz's Ride for the night ;) hahaha

I'll be Jennifer Lopez or is that "Hennifer Lopez" (has anyone seen that southpark episode...watch out ben I'll be quoting it all night: "Oh Ben! I love you more than Tacos and Burritos!").

FaTz said:
And Ima wear a donkey suit and be Raz's Ride for the night ;) hahaha

You could be in for more than you bargained for there son..

;)

FaTz said:
Are you picking on me missy?

um no i think when the thread go moved somethign funny happened with my post - it was in a different spot be4 :|

hahhahaha i gotta get me a *warm* mexican outfit ... pop might be a tad on the cold side ... potato's house tends to do that to people.

kandyraverchick honey i'm going to happy to be hardcore too - no way i'd miss it!! and you can leave dinner early if your *that* worried.

or maybe you can crash in potatos bedroom ... but that doesn't actually work that well cos lots of interesting conversations ensue cos everyone goes in there then ... nothing dirty pple wipe the looks of your faces haha :p ;)

Last edited:
Maybe this should be 'Potato's Bluelight Mexican Dress-Up Night'??

Fun, fun, fun?

iamtha1 said:
Maybe this should be 'Potato's Bluelight Mexican Dress-Up Night'??

Fun, fun, fun?

YEAH!!! agreed!! =D

i'm going as ..... a cowgirl with my sexy mexican cowboy boots yeeehaa where's my corona bi-atch haha :D

And my line all night will be "are you a mexi-can or a mexi-can't?" courteousy of Once upon a time in mexico

haha, orright you fools... I'll most likely come. Arrangements have been made!

Now quit calling me weak! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.