• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy vs. Hard Kandy *REVIEWS* w/ Lab4. Metro. 20.05.05

Tickets are purchased. Looking forward to this, i haven't been out in a while =D

If this was a saturday night i would be there for certain, but as it is i am unsure.....finish work @ 5pm friday night, then it is 5 hours to melbs from wagga....am considering it though....been wanting to see Lab 4 for a long long time....after all they are responsible for my favourite hard tune of all (Efini)...

Decisions decisions....

^^ Dude - if they're responsible for your favourite tune, they're worthy of a day off work if absolutely necissary!

Tickets. paid for
Day off. booked in
Looking forward to this. yes i am=D

tnargus said:
they are responsible for my favourite hard tune of all (Efini)...

D00d, you are spot on there. These 2 evil motherfuckers are in my opinion responsible for some of the craziest hard music ever released. My personal favourites are without a doubt Reformation 2, Candyman and Daisycutter. Their old stuff on Havok Records is also hands down some of the most evil acid you'll ever hear!

Rumour has it they've just finished a remix of the Sex Pistols' 'Anarchy In The UK' too which will be debuted on their Aussie tour. I for one can't wait to hear this one!

Everyone please note that this Friday(6th May) is the very last opportunity to snatch the discounted earlybird tickets, so make sure you don't miss out before the price goes up! You can grabd em from > www.ticketek.com.au

8o

One ticket for sale - cost price of $29.50 :)
A friend has had to pull out from festivities :(``````

14 more sleeps.................... =D :D =D

Thanks to a lovely friend purchasing me a ticket, i shall be there yaaaayyyyyyyy! I am sure you are all thrilled to know that! ;)

As if lol.

Duckboy said:
One ticket for sale - cost price of $29.50 :)
A friend has had to pull out from festivities :(``````

14 more sleeps.................... =D :D =D

I'll grab it off you if no-one else has! :D

I still dont know why I purchased a ticket. I think I did it in a day dream. I was going to sell the ticket, But i thort fuck it, its time to see if the dance moves still hold up ;) and also party with my boss.