• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy vs. Hard Kandy *REVIEWS* w/ Lab4. Metro. 20.05.05

1:30 sounds good, does anyone who knows the venue better than me want to suggest somewhere good to meet that's easy to find?

Goddamn! It's been today for hours already! Why isn't it time to go out yet??

OMG OMG OMG

My wonderful mum just sent me money from perth and told me to go clubing so looks like im gona be seeing u guys tonight!!!! when i finish work and party hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYYYY=D =D =D =D =D

Originally posted by dancefifi
there hasnt been a meet up planned and this is a rather big turn out of bl'ers... mayb 1 - 1.30, not sure where though.. wat do u all think?

yep 1:30 sounds pretty good.
I think the vast majority of us know each other anyways; we should all be pretty easy to find.

Never been to Metro before so i'll just flock to where ever the highest concentration of BLers is at 1:30am :)

Last edited:
wat about 1. 30. Middle Level??.. theres a bar there, if its stil the same as like 2years ago when I was last there.. Dont know what the event lay out is for "raves" :p

<3

Sounds good deeCee. =D
We'll be making up a majority of the crowd, by the looks of things, so shouldn't be too difficult to find us all. ;)

Just lewk for a bunch of nerds.... ;)

omg omg omg

*does the happy dance*

Cant wait mofos

That was a cool night. I actually saw kandy raverchick when I was in the line trying to get our tickets but I wasn't going to yell that out to try and get her attension.

But yeah a fun night and there was a great vibe.

P.S. I was the one flaunting my Fatties that I bought in about 1999 and wearing a Fred Flinstone type tie.

I'm sure eceryone else had a fun time too

ALEX KIDD kicked ass something shocking but lab-4 weren't nuthin special i thought. Alex Kidd played that nice hard version of voo doo ppl which got me going!!!

kaitracid said:
1:30 - 2:30Hellraiser
2:30 - 4:00Lab4 [live]
4:00 - 5:00 Master Kaos
5:00 - 6:00 Alex Kidd

Those are my must see's for the night, i dont know why they let scott alert close the night cos he sucks monkey balls they shoulda let hellraiser finish it!!!!

LOL

scott alert sucking balls??
THATS BLASPHEMY!!

Scott alert is the best closer in melbourne IMHO!!

scott alert played a pretty good set on friday but the times that i've seen him before he played pretty shit but hats off to him for fridy cos he played some bangin songs at the end

wot a night wot a night wot a night=D

in summery: top night had by all=D
lab4 went off =D =D =D
looking forward to the next one%)

That was an awesome night. To top it off nicely the dude who created the little evil kitty like thingo on my shirt came up and introduced himself to me.. what a cool guy he was.
Met so many fucking randoms!! LOL Wayyy too many bluelighers who have no idea who the fuck i am... rofl, damn i mustnt post enough.... Danced so much which is odd for me.
It was a fantastic experience and totally kicked ass over Two Tribes any day. So for my 2nd Event in Melbourne that definately gets a 9/10.
Nice seein ya'll.

It most certaintly was a fun filled night! I had an absolute ball! For the first time in about 6-9 months I had my dancing shoes on, so I was pretty happy I was feeling the vibe once again. Bought back some great memories! I had a fantastic d&m with my best friend about how good a friends we are - so that was pretty special (not that it's overly uncommon for us, but I still love that conversation no many how times it plays on repeat ;)).

The crowd was overall a decent crowd to be around - seemed very friendly! Well, excluding this odd guy who took the initiative to present himself as my guest. He wanted to "hang" with me for ages, not only did I not know this guy but he "expected" me to "invite" him on my random missions. I'd say "I'm off to wherever" and he'd say "well are you going to ask me to come" in which my reply would always be "look I don't really care, if you choose to follow that's your choice" and then he'd say "so you're not going to invite me?" in which I'd start feeling awfully aggitated and say "right - just come". I managed to ditch him eventually though - after he become too clingly and was beginning to really inflict his annoying tendencies on my otherwise awesome night!

Anyway - WOW! I love lab 4! They just went OFF! How sick was "you are the perfect drug" Loved every second of their set! I just love the way they get the whole crowd into it. $40 was well worth it solely to see them!

The quality of tunes was very impressive throughout the entire night! I heard a lot of repeats though - I guess that can't be helped, was just a hell of a lot.

Oh... and I FINALLY got the name of a track I've been searching for, for a while! Was most impressed with that effort!=D

Lab4 were okish...Yeh they did allright for a LIVE set but yeh...I've heard an elephant fart harder tunes...

Hellraiser and Kaos did not fail to disappoint, once more they played banging songs and Hellraiser made it one HARD set from what I remember...

Scott Alert closed really well - definately going to PHD one day soon to say hi again to him and tell him what a good job he did...

All in all a good night - it was shit at the start before you could get passouts...It was just wayyyyyyyy too many people in such a small space and like 4 people were sprawled out all over one of those booth things and wouldn't move coz "we have friends coming back soon", mind you they left after an hour or two sans the supposed friends that never came back, god damn retards hogging the seats...People like that just piss me off BIG TIME...Other people let you sit down where there friends are but tell ya that their friends were there so if they do come back and wanna sit down you'd hafta squash up and let them in...Oh well...

<3

Here they come...the first installment of Pharmacy piccies'!

ScatteredDJ.jpg

Scatgered.jpg

^The room I spent a majority of my night in.
Crowd1.jpg

^Everyone pumping to Lab4.
AdamGroove.jpg

^Duckboy grooving out.
AdamErnie.jpg

^The Ernie I randomly found for him.
DevMoosh.jpg

^Mooshie and Witch_Doctor.
Gals.jpg

^The Perthian' girlies and moi.
MerkMoiEndless.jpg

^Merk<3, Moi and endless_eulogy.
NeeShay.jpg

^Iamtha1 and myself. :)
[Crossposted here]

You are the perfect drug, the perfect drug!

deeCee's return cameo apprearence was good one! Mission accomplished!

deeCee thort Lab4 were mega fun, rocking it out.. First time deeCee have seen them live, and deeCee liked.

It was great for deeCee to meet some new people, see some old faces and all inbetween.

deeCee would like to thank all the hospitible people for the fun times.

deeCee now knows he is in Melbourne and not Perth :p

deeCee would also like to thank Darren for joining deeCee today. ;)

Not a bad night all in all.
And yes we did manage to confuse a number of people with the exceptionally large Perth contingent in our crew.

Big thanks to Pop, Raz, Moosh, WitchDoctor, COTB, 420*, Dancefifi, Besta, Lauren, deeCee, Ash, Merk, EndlessEulogy, Psychik, IamTha1, KRC, and the Perth Girls for making the night so much fun. As well as all the other Barry Randoms i met along the way.

And special mention to Shorza and Miss Slingshot for making the next day that little bit more interesting =D Sorry i missed El and CynaKill, but my brain had given up by that point and had hung up a "do not disturb" sign on my nose......

Last edited: