• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Pharmacy REVIEWS!. Sat 10th Sept. @ The Metro

x-statik just got a set at Pharmacy. F$%king Sick Bro, Ill be coming for sure, no drinking for me that nite. thats mad man. hahahaha, And Ive been there more than you. Lucky its on a saturday nite this time aye??? ;þ

Last edited:
*** EARLYBIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!***

KillRockStar Entertainment, Loaded Entertainment and Hardware Corporation proudly present-

Pharmacy [Behind Crimson Eyes]
5th Birthday Celebration! Saturday 10th September 2005

When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. Thus on the eve of their fifth anniversary, with love from behind crimson eyes, the Pharmacy Fourth Reich invites you to once again use your illusion and stare deep into our emptiness. Five short years ago the Pharmacy slumlords first infected Melbourne, twisting, warping and mutating the city in a new harder, darker and dirtier direction. Taking no prisoners Pharmacy pioneered their own fusion of scorching hard trance, tearing 303 acid, blistering techno and an all pervading punk attitude.

Pharmacy’s reputation as Australia’s bad boys is well deserved and has attracted the cream of international talent to the Pharmacy freak show, including Marco V, Dj Scot Project, Yoji Biomehanika, Cosmic Gate, Chris Liebing, Lab4, Proteus, Ben Sims and the entire Tracid Traxxx family to name but a few. With two genre defining CD releases up their sleeves, international superstars A*S*Y*S and Derb have paid homage to the Australian dynasty with their 2004 12” release ‘Theme From Pharmacy’. Furthermore the KillRockStar Krew even stared down the somewhat dubious honour of being sued by the Pharmacists’ Board Of Victoria! We’re your Molotov babies, we’re your cutie pies. Bye!

Raging the battle on the frontlines for this event is Pharmacy’s league of extraordinary gentlemen; the original cowboy from hell Yoji Biomehanika, Nick Sentience [break the system down!], the grand poobah of phonkin slammin techno Steve Rachmad, Nik ‘007’ Fish brings his license to thrill and of course Pharmacy’s very own personal Jesus, DJ Hellraiser brings up the rear with a special two hour birthday set of past and phuture Pharmacy classics!

Pharmacy… Flower Sniffin’ > Kitty Pettin’ > Baby Kissin’ > Corporate Techno Whores!

Yoji Biomehanika [Japan]- 2 hour performance!
If any proof were needed that hard dance has become a truly international phenomenon it is the success of Japanese DJ/producer, Yoji Biomehanika. Yoji has achieved rock star status in his own country and across the globe with his inimitable brand of belting hard music and his eternally effervescent stage presence. Yoji has grown into a global icon! Yoji is the mutant DJ behind anthems such as ‘Ding A Ling’ and ‘Theme From Banginglobe’ plus massive remixes including Mauro Picotto’s ‘Iguana’, Gouryella’s ‘Ligaya’ and the Dj Scot Project classic ‘Hands Up’.

Nick Sentience [UK]
As a DJ Nick has ‘injected with a poison’ virtually every major club, event and festival worth mentioning. Nick is one of the most exciting and cutting edge stars on the hard dance scene and with the launch of his Album/DVD and live Pa he is without doubt going to be one of the biggest stars in the history of electronic dance music. As Nukleuz’ boy wonder Nick’s discography reads as a greatest hits list of the biggest hard dance classics of all time including collaborations with BK and Phil Reynolds. With his fresh blend of hard dance, acid and techno Nick has added his own touch with belting remixes of; Wayne G- ‘Twisted’, Hennes & Cold- The Second Trip, Storm- ‘Time To Burn’ and Faithless- ‘We Come 1’.

Steve Rachmad [Sterac, Ignacio- Holland]
Steve Rachmad is no stranger to techno with the highest reputation for producing sounds fusing impressive strings, melodies and funk & soul for well over 20 years. Based in Amsterdam, Steve is the last of a dying breed of Analogue heads producing killer tracks for 100% Pure, Underwater, Tresor, Fragile, CLR, Jericho, Technasia/Sino, M-Plant, Music Man and a shitload more including his very own Scorp, Ion and Interpersonal XP labels. Playing around the world, his Detroit-style sound mixed to perfection with his 3-deck attitude serves testament to a super-talented DJ. For the first time in Australia we present Steve Rachmad...

[Celebrity Death Match]- Main Room
Yoji Biomehanika [Japan], Nick Sentience- live [UK], Nik Fish [Venom Records, Sydney], Dj Hellraiser, Jason Midro vs. Scott Alert, 9th Insight [Master Kaos vs. LCK], Dee Dee vs. Dave Pham, JFX vs. Stevie B
+ Kontinuum VJ’s

[Pharmacy vs. Smile Police]- Gods Bar
Andy Golden vs. Otek, Tonka vs. T2, Brother Pierce vs. Toast, M-Experience, X-Statik, Kid Suicide vs. Elysium [punk/alternative set], Kieren Rice, Raving Alco

[Telephunk vs. Scatterfunk]- Rebar
Steve Rachmad [Holland], Ben Cromack, Mike Callander, Scott Finemore vs. Richie Rich, Matt Radovich vs. Sam McEwan, Ruckus, Boydex vs. Kalus

[Hardware Dub Foundation Chill Lounge]- Bourke St Bar
Richie Rich, Brewster B, Dj Osyris

The Metro. 12 Bourke St. Melbourne CBD
Combining the regal opulence of an old theatre with industrial grime and wrought iron catwalks of a nuclear reactor, the Metro is one of Melbourne’s best kept secrets and without doubt one of our best party spaces!

18+ Only. Photo ID required…
Doors open 10:00pm – 8:00am

Earlybirds $32 + BF! Limited to 300 only through www.ticketek.com.au and www.hardwarecorp.com.au
Presale $42 + BF [may also be subject to transaction fees]. More on the door!
Ticket sales strictly limited to 2000 so as to ensure plenty of room for your dancing pleasure!

Further Info: www.killrockstar.com or [email protected]

[Ticket outlets]
Ticketek- www.ticketek.com or 132849
www.inthemix.com.au
www.hardwarecorp.com.au

Alley Tunes - Hawthorn - 03 9819 9449
Capital DJ ñ Prahran ñ 03 9533 6635
CC Records - Geelong - 03 5221 8466
Central Station - City - 03 9642 5744
Glue - Highpoint - 03 9318 7277
Glue - QV Building - 03 9650 7764
HMV Dance Dept - Bourke St - 03 9654 8533
Inacoma Clothing - Ringwood - 03 9879 4944
Inacoma Clothing - Fitzroy - 03 9416 1020
Ministry of Style - Fitzroy -03 9419 4952
Platinum Records – Richmond – 9427 1333
Pure Sound Music - Fitzroy - 03 9417 1733
Strange Days - Windsor - 03 9525 2434
Tsunami Records - Boronia - 03 9762 6722

8o

Aw What??? Is nick fish gunna be there??? Havent seen him since I used to work at bubble. Fuck I would have been 17, that was years ago. Would be mad to see him again.

DMXter said:
Aw What??? Is nick fish gunna be there??? Havent seen him since I used to work at bubble. Fuck I would have been 17, that was years ago. Would be mad to see him again.

you worked in a nightclub underage?? lmao 8o

any news on a venue yet?

looks up the page...i knew it would be at the metro =D

see you all there :D

edited title to include venue

Who said I was underage??? Shhhhhh. hehehehe

Kinda Getting over metro, But Ill still be there. ;þ

Hell yeah:

8 tickets purchesed.

Accommodation booked for the 10th.

so f@#k yeah and see ya all there :)

DMXter said:
Who said I was underage??? Shhhhhh. hehehehe

Kinda Getting over metro, But Ill still be there. ;þ

haha you wana stay away from m then or i will have to ask you to leave ;)

i am awaiting this event now with excitement...why?

cause i get in for nothing...will get to meet and hang on the side of the stage and back stage with Yoji and lots of other djs =D and i dont have to pay =D

only hitch...

i have to "behave" myself :( due to certain circumstances that involve me and it being one of my work places...but oim not complaining cause i get in for free :D

i also cant do a meet up cause i have to keep BL and my work/life seperate so sorry folks...i will try to pass by at some stage...

Isnt this an all age forum??? Im 22 anyways, Im not underage. lol

Im sure they will be asking for ID at metro. hehehe

lol i think the min age for BL is 16...or something...youve got me curious now :)

and yes...the security and the door bitch at the metro will be checking everyone for id. so make sure you have it.

^ really? im 18, and i look like im 16 no joke, i get checked for ID EVERYWHERE... i was renting a MA 15+ film once and i got checked for goddamned ID!!! god i almost lost it then...

yet at the last pharmacy party they didnt even ask.. werid? i was a happy chappy tho.. but then again maybe that was a one off! :/

I bet you Ill find underages in there, they are everywhere. Fake id come's in handy. Wish I had it when I was that age. hehehehe

hitomaro said:

yet at the last pharmacy party they didnt even ask.. werid? i was a happy chappy tho.. but then again maybe that was a one off! :/

things have changed at the metro since the last pharmacy.

^^ good call... yes.. dose ur security with some good happy pills aye, so they are less anal :)

lol just poke them with a stick ;) (actually dont) that being said im still going. to some degree the excitement of seeing Yoji has worn off, out wieghted by the night i have to spend working and playing hide and seek.

Only 2 more weeks :D Can't wait!!!!

I hope the night goes well with out any major issues!