• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Anarchy In The UK] 8.7.05 @ The Metro

Thomas Krome??? Not only have I never seen this guy yet but cant believe he is coming down, I am definately there! Cant wait! Its a worry how this night will pan out since there is only one techno guy around which is Krome ofcourse, who knows.

Yes Thomas Krome should be well wicked, good to see Gordo the Cannonball, and Mister McWhinney on the bill nice work pharmacy.

Mr_AuDiO said:
Thomas Krome??? Not only have I never seen this guy yet but cant believe he is coming down, I am definately there! Cant wait! Its a worry how this night will pan out since there is only one techno guy around which is Krome ofcourse, who knows.

Teriyaki techno grinch Dee Dee will be opening for Thomas Krome, so fear not- the crowd will be well and truely primed for some slammin' techno by the time Thomas Krome hits the stage. Don't forget there is always the Hardware room to hide in all night too!

Bigger than Jesus! 8o

Definately not going to miss out on this one.

Pharmacy really do know how to show those Techno promoters up... First Sims and Liebing, and know Thomas Krome.

Bring it on =D

what kind of techno is this anyways? ive never heard of any of these artists and was wondering whether id like it...

is it that NRG hardcore stuff? or more general mainstream tekkas?

i cant STAND that full on psycho NRG stuff, so plz someone enlighten me as to what kinda tekkas this is! id hate to buy tix's then find out its that mcdonalds crap =p

If it is a pharmacy party then you can assume that the music will be hard. Go to www.ishkur.com if you wanna know the differences between the different types of electronic music.

as much as i hate to say this, looks like i could be going.....

eep!

This is gonna be an awesome night! I can't wait!

Thomas Krone! Organ Donors! and of course the Scott Alert and Hellraiser!

I.....might be coming. Even though I was well persuaded on the weekend, it really depends how much cash I blow in Sydney the weekend before....

<3

Hrm'.
The music will be well worth it - - - not sure about the venue though. :\.
Scrawl my name on the maybe maybe maybe list....and I'll think about it.

PeterPoppa said:
Teriyaki techno grinch Dee Dee will be opening for Thomas Krome, so fear not- the crowd will be well and truely primed for some slammin' techno by the time Thomas Krome hits the stage. Don't forget there is always the Hardware room to hide in all night too!

Bigger than Jesus! 8o
Nice one!

%)

*Puts on Responsible Hat*
I will be spending this night, at home, watching a DVD or something.. Yes, @ home watching DVD's!

<3

^Pfft'. How can you risk losing the second 'Dance Off' by not showing? :p. You need to sort out your priorities, son.
-=Looks up at Duckboy and clasps hands together...purlease' let us be able to go!?!=-

got me my ticket...

should be good fun i hope...

anarchy in the uk you say??

hmmm... well, looks like i'll have to bust out my fave union jack shirt for this one... if anyone sees me either jabbering shit to someone, dancing rather badly or sitting puddled in a corner, feel free to say hi :D

<3

Originally posted by muzby
hmmm... well, looks like i'll have to bust out my fave union jack shirt for this one...

^Whee'! It's been a while since I've seen that little baby.

Hopefully we're able to head along - - - the music alone is so so so tempting.....Thomas Krome. -= Drool =- And now it looks like we'd have a decent fun crew to go with it.
-=Crosses fingers until further notice=-

hitomaro said:
what kind of techno is this anyways? ive never heard of any of these artists and was wondering whether id like it...

is it that NRG hardcore stuff? or more general mainstream tekkas?

i cant STAND that full on psycho NRG stuff, so plz someone enlighten me as to what kinda tekkas this is! id hate to buy tix's then find out its that mcdonalds crap =p

Well, the main room will be a combination of big room techno (cross over techno) plus acid techno, hard trance/dance and tech trance. Expect a hard dark take on slammin Swedish techno from Thomas Krome (read: Beyer, Dahlback, Mull, etc). If anyone knows 'Bitches From Hell', 'Murder Was The Bass' or the 'Woodcarver EP' will know what to expect.

The Hardware room upstairs will feature more techno then you can shake a stick at. More tradition detroit techno plus a healthy dose of funky euro techno and some electro to boot. Hardware know how to do techno!

thanks a bunch for that reply peterpoppa, nice and informative. sounds like its gonna be massive!

count me in