Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. Pharmacy [Anarchy In The UK] 8.7.05 @ The Metro

PeterPoppa

Bluelighter
KillRockStar Entertainment, Hardware Corporation and Loaded Entertainment proudly present-

Pharmacy [Anarchy In The UK!!!]
Friday 8th July 2005!

London’s burning!!! That’s right anar-kids, the Pharmacy international noise conspiracy is back bigger and badder than a Mamma Cass ham sandwich and ready to rain fire from the rooftops- we will never surrender the battle for your mind! As your ringmasters to the apocalypse the Pharmacy fight club promises extremely menacing vibrations from the netherworlds of military techno, screaming acid, belting hard trance and a smattering of razor sharp hard dance. Fuck the American dream; I want to be… anarchy!

Dishing out the filth and the fury are none other than British bad bwoyz the Organ Donors, the Swedish techno destroyer Thomas Krome, the fishcake skipper Captain Tinrib and of course Pharmacy’s very own murder doll - Dj Hellraiser!

Pharmacy… Flower Sniffin’ > Kitty Pettin’ > Baby Kissin’ > Corporate Techno Whores!

Organ Donors- Dex, FX and 909’s [UK]
The ’Donors have become without question one of the most prolific hard edged techno/hard dance acts to come out of the UK in many years. From 4 years ago as small producers and DJ's working their local scene, to present performers at some of the worlds best festivals with assault driven ‘Dex, FX and 909’s’ experience! Similarly they are have a host of major hit releases including ‘Radio Waves’ and the recent smash hit ‘Rhythms Divine’.

Thomas Krome- Sweden [Dählback & Krome- Murder Was The Bass]
Making his first return to Australian shores since ‘Welcome 2001’, Sweden’s dark lord of techno is perhaps best known for last year’s massive crossover techno anthem with Jesper Dahlbäck- Murder Was The Bass! Thomas is without questions Sweden’s master of hard acid and belting techno with releases on labels as diverse are Drumcode, Primate, Loop Records and his own seminal Cord Records. As well as collaborations with the likes of Adam Beyer, Chris Liebing, Cari Lekebusch and Joel Mull, Thomas is responsible for techno anthems such as ‘Nutcrush’, ‘Bitches From Hell’ and ‘Lord Of Darkness’.

Captain Tinrib’s [Vicious Circle, UK]- Special live ‘303 Acid’ set!
Captain Tinrib, a man known as much for his show stopping crazy outfits as he is for the outstanding and distinctive tunes that he produces. Over the years he has appeared under several different guises including D.R.Base, El Capitano and of course the inexorable fishcake skipper Captain Tinrib! Through massive anthems such as ‘Blue Oyster’ and ‘Get Down’ Tinrib developed his reputation as the master of acid and hard dance and has prepared a very special ode to the 303 acid sound for the Pharmacy massive!

[Fear and Loathing in Pharmacy]
Thomas Krome (Sweden), Organ Donors (UK), Captain Tinrib (UK), Hellraiser, Master Kaos, Dee Dee, Scott Alert, Richie Braic, JFX + Kontinuum VJ’s

[Hardware]
Ben Cromack, Dave Pham, Simon Coyle, Dallas, Craig McWhinney, Gene Hoffman, James Rudd vs. Gordo

[Ruff Room]
Scott Alien vs. Itchy, Andy Golden vs. Otek, Brother Pierce vs. Toast, Kelsta vs. Dr Willis, Dodgy Dave vs E-Mission, Dude vs. Man

[Back2 Ours vs. Soundtrack Saga vs. Scatterfunk]
Richie Rich, Scott Finemore, Ruckus, Osyris, Nick Corvo, Ruckus, Nigel Jacotine vs. D’Mand, Boydex vs. Able K

The Metro. 12 Bourke St. Melbourne CBD
Combining the regal opulence of an old theatre with industrial grime and wrought iron catwalks of a nuclear reactor, the Metro is one of Melbourne’s best kept secrets and without doubt one of our best party spaces!

18+ Only. Photo ID required…
Doors open 10:00pm – 8:00am

Earlybirds $29 + BF! Limited to 300 only through www.ticketek.com.au and www.hardwarecorp.com.au
Presale $39 + BF [may also be subject to transaction fees]. More on the door!
Ticket sales strictly limited to 2000 so as to ensure plenty of room for your dancing pleasure!

Further Info: www.killrockstar.com or [email protected]

[Ticket outlets]
Ticketek- www.ticketek.com or 132849
www.inthemix.com.au
www.hardwarecorp.com.au
www.loadedentertainment.com

Alley Tunes - Hawthorn - 03 9819 9449
Capital DJ ñ Prahran ñ 03 9533 6635
CC Records - Geelong - 03 5221 8466
Central Station - City - 03 9642 5744
Glue - Highpoint - 03 9318 7277
Glue - QV Building - 03 9650 7764
HMV Dance Dept - Bourke St - 03 9654 8533
Inacoma Clothing - Ringwood - 03 9879 4944
Inacoma Clothing - Fitzroy - 03 9416 1020
Ministry of Style - Fitzroy -03 9419 4952
Platinum Records – Richmond – 9427 1333
Pure Vinyl - Prahran - 03 9533 6434
Pure Sound Music - Fitzroy - 03 9417 1733
Poetic Jungle - Moonee Ponds - 03 9370 6154
Strange Days - Windsor - 03 9525 2434
Tsunami Records - Boronia - 03 9762 6722

8o

Moving moments

Best wishes for the good aspects of this; there definitely are some fine sounds to be heard, I am sure.
ATM am tentatively interested in attending.

Best Regards & Shalom,
:)
O.

Last edited:
this pharmacy looks good FOR ME TO POOP ON !!!!!!!!!!

i'll give this a miss and see dj dean iand bexta instead at bass the week after

maybe...depends...free entry :D

and if im working there that night or not...either way i will try to be there ;)

Meep YES we in for sure.....

NEHOO when to the early bird tickets go on sale and up to what date are they classed as early bird??

Oh Yes... i finally have ID now, so i WILL be making it to this - pharmacy here we come - i've been soooo hangin for this one :)

i'm in. last pharmacy rocked=D
will probably pick up my ticket this week :D

Might come out of hibernation for this I think

Line-up isn't the best I've seen for a Pharmacy but it should be fun nonetheless

Howdy crew! Just a heads up that the $29 Early bird tickets are on sale NOW through Ticketek and www.hardwarecorp.com.au . There was a slight delay getting them on sale, but they are moving out of the door quicker than Rosanne chasing a hot dog- get em quick!

8o

Will we be able to purchase early bird tickets off people working for Pharmacy?

awsome i will be there thx to mooshie!!! yay my seecond melb rave it better be as good as the first!!

HMMM...I might be coming...I'm going to see a band that night, might rock up afterwards like :)