Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatz is that "Maybe" as in you don't know if I'm coming or "maybe" because I might not be invited?

Let me know because we (laredo & I) were always assuming we were coming. :)

Moe Bro
SLM

No Babe... I tried SMS'ing you to see if you were still coming. I wasn't too sure. :p

Moe - Sorry I forgot about you on the list dude...

Ah, I never check my phone =D Done!

I am happy to bring some cheese (maybe a camembert & a brie) - might need to share cheese duty with someone else though, as cheese is expensive. Someone else care to bring a couple of other types? Another person crackers too.

(well we're all crackers, but you know what I mean)

I will bring beers! :D

And if I remember, some of those philly cream cheese things with the chilli sauce, they are SOOOOOOO yum!!!! :D

The beer's a definite though.

FaTz said:
Lol... You've been here before Moosh... The very first time I met you!!! Remember... Justin Timberlake...

Dude, i caught a train there! I just went to flinders street and it told me to hop on this train and get off at this stop... THIS TIME IM DRIVING! i have no idea where that damn train took me *sniffs*

I remember what the house looks like and how to get there from the station... thats about it though :p

OH AND HOW COULD I FORGET JUSTIN!!!!

seriously ... my memory of u last forever because of JT!

Last edited:
ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Well, I'll be a little late also as I have to drive to templestowe beforehand and pick up my, sniggers, date.

But... but... I thought I was your date?!?
And that's *NOT* my suburb! :p

You're Bringing a Date Butros?

First Date - BL Meetup... (Gameshow Losing Noise) BuuhhhBuhhhhh

I could bring some cheese too?

Although i have no idea about all those fancy ones with mould in them. Maybe i could just bring some kraft singles.

I think i would like it better if someone told me what to bring. What else do we need?

shorza said:
I could bring some cheese too?

Although i have no idea about all those fancy ones with mould in them. Maybe i could just bring some kraft singles.

I think i would like it better if someone told me what to bring. What else do we need?

Last night I bought some Swiss Guyure (sp?), a hunk of Edam and a Brie.

If you could get a Cambembert (easy to remember) and some crackers, like Jatz or poppyseed water crackers or something we'll be all set for the cheese plate.

ATTENTION!

ok, FaTz doesn't know I'm making this post, but I've been speaking to him on msn & he's started the food shopping. Problem: It's costed a LOT more than initially expected.

What I propose (and this is *my* idea, that he'll prolly kill me for), is that an *optional* $5 be donated, if you can spare it.

Cheers!

No.... People she's STUPID... Don't worry about her... She's sick/drunk/dillusional/high/female(Hehe)...

Don't worry About it... It's all cool. Ignore the small girl.
*Looks At KRC* Go Sit in the naughty corner missy...

YOu shoulda made ur party " Fatz awesome finger food party " woulda been a hell of a lot cheaper :p

Your a mad boy Fatz, if u need help earlier, let me know i can come over early...

Fatz if things are so crap u should ask everyone to bring a dish of something and you just make ur famous chicken stick thingos! GOD DAMN THEY ROCK... and then its less stress for u!

Dude dont take this all on urself... its a lot to ask

haha... It's cool babe... KRC's just being sill :p lol... It'll be cool just bring somthing small like we've suggested. Bread rolls' babe. :D... All is organised :D

Can I bring potato salad? Or is that too big? Mmm potato salad. Gotta make sure it's just potatos (steamed), PROPER whole egg mayo (none of that water-in-a-bottle shit) and fresh shallots.

People ruin potato salad by adding all kinds of shit to it. Simplicity is a beautiful thing.

=> I'm really excited! Cant ait fatz.

Status
Not open for further replies.