Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Fatz Bluelight Dinner Party - Sat June 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience, young grasshopper. All shall be revealed. ;)
But using yer noggin, no one's gonna complain if you bring 'stuff' especially if you share :)

OH wait, no 'stuff' at BIMWAMS events... scratch that.

Goony goodness will abound i'm sure but i'm gonna bring at least a couple of bottles of semi-decent red if i can afford it.

Edited quote.Left in your apology so it can be done and dealt with.

the point was that i'm not in the 'cool gang'. if you really meant it to be in jest, then fair enough - you have my apologies. but it certainly didn't come across that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, 1234 I hope you got my PM :p...

This isn't about "Cool People" you fuckers... I'm starting to get pretty pissed off with it all actually...

There WILL be a second dinner, and if you're gonna complain you're not coming to the first then don't expect an invite to the second one...

Sorry to take the hard line but...

Ok ive asked once before and i will say it for the last time only im not going to sit here and watch pety bullshit and immaturity bring down Fatz's dinner party. Im editing out all the bull shit. The next "im not cool enough to come comment" or bullshit will result in this thread either being closed or a first and only 'warning'.

FaTz: Whats your thoughts on closing this thread and just letting the attendaee's address you personally through email or pm's? It would suck as there should be a place to discuss the event.

I dont want to close down your baby but if the "left out" people keep complaining and cant DEAL WITH IT id hate to see you cop shit for it...let me know your thoughts babe :)

Last edited:
potato: by stuff i think she meant like food and drinks etc etc...

fatz: do you need chairs or anything? booze?

iamtha1: what goon are you thinking? ;) i might pick up a few bottles of something from work...

Last edited:
Food Will be organised unless you guys' want to bring a few nibbles'...

This isn't really a BIMWAM event as I'm SURE Weed will be smoked :p..

Also there will be a $10 fee for the Dinner...

If You want bring your own grog...

It will be in my garage/patio depending on weather. Also Chairs would be AWESOME if you could bring them...

Ta

AJ

Fatz - Is my girlfriend invited too?

If so, is it cool if she brings and cooks up her own food? (crazy vegetarians)

by "stuff' i did mean food.
ill bring some chips and nibbles and stuff as well as some chairs :)

So what's the final guest list Fatz?

Oh and I accidentally deleted your PM :( I'm such a tool.... can you pretty please give me the details again?

*grovels*

grovels is a cool word. It sounds far too cool to mean what it means. It sounds more like some kind of wicked dance form.
"Oh yeah man, he can grovel like nobody else!"

Fatz, much respect and praise is in order for putting up with a bunch of shit, stress to do with who's coming etc. I cant wait to taste that cooking!

And who knows, come the 18th, I may even break into a grovel.

Good People of earth...

I shall hereby say you are all a bunch of #&*$#&%&#*$#&^$@#!(*&$#&#$#@#$'ers...

Just kiddin I love ya...

I'll post a final listing... As i said if your Name isn't there it's because I don't like you... Kidding again, there WILL be a 2nd dinner and it will feature a few BL'ers from the country that won't/can't make it to this one...

^^^Tell 'em to get fucked and make sure they realise that the second dinner is like a booby prize that you get for being unable to put the ball through the hoop at the prize stalls at the show...

^^^
HaHa.

Um, like, i kinda deleted the PM too. Can you please PM me the details again too, or i could get them off someone else.

at least im not a tool like SLM.

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
^^^Tell 'em to get fucked and make sure they realise that the second dinner is like a booby prize that you get for being unable to put the ball through the hoop at the prize stalls at the show...

hahahaha nice wording there ;)

Just remind me to keep the scotch away from you ;)

Fatz: i shall bring some dips and crackers if you want...

i *heart* cheese!! SOMEONE BRING CHEESE!!!

It'll be like Cluedo... which guest at Fatz's Dinner Party #1 dies?!? =D
The weapon. The room and murderer will be revealed on Saturday night...

*scary music begins*

Post edited. Removed meth ice block content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.