• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MeLb - EARTHCORE REVIEWS 2005 - 25 - 27 NOV - UNDERA UNDERA

kandyraverchik: hahaha.. the thread strictly says 'no illicit substances'... lol...

So that means you can come :p

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Edit : You better be Kat, I plan to get in at least four or five hours of quality oggling time.

Yes, me and my breasts will be there just for you grantos :p

Should we organise a BL meet up somewhere...who wants to rock the fuck out to Hallucinogen with me?

endlesseulogy said:
Its strange that they are having hard trance on the main stage from 2AM Sunday morning, right up until 5AM, considering the majority of the crowd at EC are not candy ravers. Either Scott Alert will surprise us all with full-on banging psy or the wonderful people at EC are out to change the traditional set-up of earthcore and turn it into something else.
I just spat out my water on the beautiful monitor here after reading that tripe.

Another reason why I'm glad I'm not going to EC. :) Have fun mofo's...

^^ honestly, id love spiro to come up on here and explain what the deal is with the line-up arrangement.

Just check out the Hydra stage, full on psy all night by the looks. However, I really don't like Lab4, and indeed don't know hardly anyone that does, so WTF are they doing? Maybe a bit of variety . . . thats not such a bad thing.

Besides this, its an awesome line-up, I can't wait....

Anyone driving down from Sydney and can give a fellow bler a lift..? will chip in for petrol etc?

endlesseulogy said:
Its strange that they are having hard trance on the main stage from 2AM Sunday morning, right up until 5AM, considering the majority of the crowd at EC are not candy ravers. Either Scott Alert will surprise us all with full-on banging psy or the wonderful people at EC are out to change the traditional set-up of earthcore and turn it into something else.

thats quite funny, because the last EC i went to the magority of the people there would of been candy ravers. we cant expect and carnival to stay the same for ever can we? the place and world is growing. more people want to go so they have to cater to more people and their different needs.

Yes endlesseulogy is right that time slot should have been filled with either Infected Mushroom or SUN project- hard trance belongs on it's own stage so 'those' people can hang out together and leave fine music aficionados alone. Plus i'm pissed that 1200 mics ain't back- silly girlfriend making me go to sleep! Never again! Plus juno better have those hugmungous black dudes doing back flips etc- they were great 3 years ago

^^ lol!!

Wasn't fatali on the lineup a few months back or was i imagining things?

(ticket bought. time off work booked :D)

Haven't been before - actually, never been off-tap at anything like this before.

THIS IS GONNA F*CKEN RULE=D

I'll be the guy with dilated pupils, wearing the 'Free-Hugs' T-Shirt. That should make me easy to spot. Come say hello and I'll tell ya that I love ya lol

^Yeah guys you can't miss him. He hasn't taken that shirt off since grade-school.

Only three weeks left! Hope to see some of you there.

Don't forget, RaveSafe will be present at the event. Be sure to give them a pat on the back when you see them, and don't think twice about seeking their help if you or anyone else needs it. That's what they're there for.

I was almost feeling a bit bleh about this.. I've been putting it off and off, and will have to scrape dollars together for a ticket. After reading the 'candy ravers' bit on the top of page 2, I was comparing this to Rainbow and thinking on the diversity of the crowd... and then I remembered...

It's Earthcore, I've been to like six of these f*king things, each one of them has been MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

I got reminded by reading the first post thoroughly.

Come say hi - I'll see you in the dirt.