• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Earthcore In The Park - Labour day REVIEWS- Monday 13th March!!

bikki_muncher69
`eternity-dre
drEaMtiMe*@#
goa
nickthecheese
Dvah
ozmusic
st.luke
Doppelganger
ButrosButros_Grantos
*starfalls69*
psytaco
tekgal
OhSoBec
princess_kitti
Melody
Krisis
Leprechaun
ruski
doofhard
psycosynthesis
Kadorite
Brettas
Sonicnature

ozmusic said:
wooooo only one more week to go!!

I agree with ^^^ in staying safe.. but as for the not going part... how could you miss this?? With Ilogik, raja ram and infected mushroom.. this day is going to be wikkid!!

AGREED!!!!! Really looking forward to Ilogik, infected .... ok i gotta admit i am also looking forward to everything playing on the GOD Smile Police stage .... nothing like a bit of good ol' hard rockin' trance!!! =D

Hmmm ...... meetup ..... can it be before 3:00? cos everything seems to start after then.

As to a place .... i don't know

I'm with you kitty... I don't mind the mushroom but the G.O.D & Smile Police Stage is going to rock.

Sorry about the map link above, it's a sketchy map but it's the official one.

Anyway a meet up... I rekon an early one.. that way well know when we bump into each other latter in the day.

Id say we meet up around 2, thats after shpongle and dosnt look like too much is happaning around that time, will have to pick a good place to meet though, potato is working in the ravesafe tent so could possibly meet up around there, or the market area?

cheezed that iM and mr peculiar are on at the same time, might ditch IM to go see mr pec as I've been itching to see him play and I've seen IM 4 times already...

see you all there!

Ravesafe tent sounds good as i don't think i'll be able to fnd anything else :p

2:00 sounds good too =D

All in favor of the Ravesafe tent at 2:00.... say "I"

AYE

(And i'm guesing that'll be up in the market stalls??)

Ravesafe tent at 2pm for sure!, ill be in blue jeans and a black levis top which has all this funky writing on it and black sunnies.

Last edited:
damn left getting tickets a bit late, like over $90 now - if anyone knows of anywhere to get cheap tickets or knows someone selling their own ticket please PM me :) but otherwise fuckit, will pay $90 if I have to and see you all at Ravesafe @ 2pm!

btw kitti, if anything changes with the meetup will message u.

i still have a few tix, if anyone else is interested PM me asap cos they aint gonna last long! ;)

rogan said:
damn left getting tickets a bit late, like over $90 now - if anyone knows of anywhere to get cheap tickets or knows someone selling their own ticket please PM me :) but otherwise fuckit, will pay $90 if I have to and see you all at Ravesafe @ 2pm!

btw kitti, if anything changes with the meetup will message u.

thanks babes ..... aawww =D

oki know ministry of style had them for $70 and garth at the smile police office on smith st had them for $65. message or call and i can give you details :D

yay!!! my last day at work today!! wooohooo ---- this makes earthcore extra exciting

oh and AYE to meetup at ravesafe tent at 2:00 =D

Ill be in blank phats which are denim and olive and either a blue top or a little white one with aviator sunnies .... if anyone sees a lost girl fitting this description .... that'll be me :D

Finally got myself into gear, despite what the Earthcore website says, Ministry of Style have not sold out of tickets and are selling them for $70 and I am finally in possession of one of those tickets :D :D

Anyone else here come from a university that considers public holidays a waste of academic time? monday is my only full day of uni...but oh well, I have Tuesday off - thats the important thing ;)

Does anyone have any confirmation as to what the go is with pass outs?

Hello hello!

I'm now unable to attend this event, so have two lots of 2 tickets to sell - for very cheap!

Each double pass is only $120 - well below what I originally paid for them.

Email me on [email protected] ASAP if you're interested.

You can come and pick them up from me tomorrow (preferred), or I can meet you outside the event at around 12:30pm.

Hope everyone has a rocking day and the weather holds out!

Cheers

pumped.

Listening to Infected Mushroom - Im The Supervisor now, just got it - its err different, but still cool - its going to be a fun night :D

Todays heat scared me a bit, but tomorrow is meant to be 22deg with showers clearing so that should be alright, hopefully the showers will clear pretty early in the day without turning the bowl into a mud pool.

Remember kiddies, 2pm ravesafe see you all tomorrow :)