• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Earthcore In The Park - Labour day REVIEWS- Monday 13th March!!

I cant wait for infected im getting more and more excited with every passing day

melburn_madnesss said:
should we be expecting sniffer dogs ?

unfortuantly with every event comes this question over and over again. (imo) i think at every event you should be expecting them.(expect the unexpected remember)

just be carefull, look after yourself and stay safe.

on that not im going :)

Im so pumped for this cant wait, so stoked that Ilogic are coming out again as i missed them last time heard they went off.

How awesome is it that God has a stage.

woooot bring on earthcore in the Park.

Just been listening to some of Raja Ram's stuff and G.O.D damn is there some talent!!

with such a sik lineup I hope there aint too many clashes for those acts I wanna see :D

Can't wait for this one... I suspect there will be heaps of people to catch up with. =D

Cant wait to see DJ SS in the drum and bass area, just noticed hes playing saw him once at lounge a few years back this guy goes off !!!

psytaco said:
So what's the deal with Skazi? Is he definately not going to be playing?

Yes, says Skazi on my ticket, wtf is going on :)

I'm looking forward to the fact I get to see some great acts here and then get to see them again only weeks later in a Turkish eclipse festival with so far 15,000 tickets sold.

I'm there! Awaiting my ticket in the mail. Hopefully Mr P doesn't coincide with other artists I want to see, Raja and Infected are Definates.

^^ i think raja and I.M. are enough to justify a ticket ;)

Waiting for my ticket to come in the mail!
This will be my first ever big rave event.
Wish me luck.

Kadorite said:
Waiting for my ticket to come in the mail!
This will be my first ever big rave event.
Wish me luck.

This really isn't a 'rave event' :)

I got my tick on mon and they were still on early bird prices... are they being nice or struggling to get numbers????