• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB/Earthcore/ 08/03/04/ Sidney Myer Music Bowl

Originally posted by funluvingurl
Im gonna hafta do a double. So theres people with me? I can't miss two tribes.....and Im mad for infected. And if I have other munters with me, then itll all be ok, right?
*grins*

i'm pretty keen...but i'm not sure. i'll definitely consider it though. hopefully i'll get a free ticket - then i'm *there* =D

^^^whats up with you and your free tix? Where do you get them from hey!? Otherwise, boy is that gonna be one expensive weekend - but I figure Im only young once... :)

As I mentioned on another forum, would love to go, but I am getting too old for a double whammy. TT will be all for me then (Especially since I am flying back first thing on Tuesday morning)

Got my tickets for TT and EC.

Final round tix are $55, still a very good price to pay to see IM and GMS, awesome venue as well!

Double? You're all weak

Anyone care to make it a triple? GP, TT and EC? :D

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.
Curse you university!
CURSE YOU TO HELL!!!!!

*me hopes and prays to the universe to let him go*

we shall see.... :(

Simple. Go to uni and then when you're done come and see Infected and GMS rock it in the arvo and evening

^^ Probably feasible if Nickthecheese lived and went to uni in Victoria at all, which he doesn't

OK IT OFFICIAL

The Earthcore in the Park slogan is

"One Perfect Afternoon"

wazza said:
^^ Probably feasible if Nickthecheese lived and went to uni in Victoria at all, which he doesn't

And he also failed to mention the lack of $$$ situation, and no car!! 8o

But we're gonna try and rux some magic up to get to this. I didn't want to go to the last EC and cope with dirty crazy tripper hippies for 3 days, but this looks like a nice sedate version of it, and I can have a shower afterwards!

We shall see indeed....

sooo there with bells times a zillion!!! just look for the crazy girl covered in bells and thatll be me!!!

BRING IT!!!