Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB/Earthcore/ 08/03/04/ Sidney Myer Music Bowl

miss slingshot

Bluelighter
An earthcore for everyone who can't fathom being a dirty hippy for a weekend.... Dirty hippies or not i'm deliriously happy about seeing infected for the third time in under a year=D =D=D

Lifted from the mass email notification....

All systems go for the 1st inner city Earthcore, Monday 8 March - Labour Day public holiday 10am through to 11pm.

Located a stones throw from the Melbourne CBD at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl and surrounding parkland.

This day-night outdoor event will introduce the urban music goer to the usual Earthcore production standards and will feature multiple stages, a monster market area, chill out zones + more.

Mainfloor will feature trance legends Growling Mad Scientists (Ibiza - Tip World - live) and
Infected Mushroom (Israel - HOMmega - live) alongside more to be announced.

First release limited discount tickets are available now for a ridiculously low $45
(booking fee + everything inclusive) right here http://www.earthcore.com.au

This is gonna be th prty of the year i reckon! =D

Cheap, GREAT location, DAYTIME!, and Fuckin Feckie and GMS...what can anyone say but PWOAR!

BRING IT ON MOFOS!!!!!! :D :D :D

Will be rocking this sideways with good company - Crazy talk of doing a double ... TT & EC :)

phwoar thats a big one

how much will ticket prices increase over the coming months? because if me and my b/f get those planned free tickets to TT04 then this might just happen!

note to spiz....
14.gif
14.gif

can't wait..... this'll be my brithday party and for the first time in 3 years i wont be doing two tribes :p

ah hot damn!!! A mad alternative to the future party.....sweet as.....is it just the two acts? couldn't be, seeing as it goes for 13 hrs! :D Ah, i just re read....more to be announced...i'm in, who's with me? =D=D=D

Infected Mushroom
Growling Mad Scientists

I'm soooo there =D

Holy shit!
A chance to see infected AGAIN so soon after EC? And 5 days before my bday? OMFG what a bday present! I'll be there with bells on! 8o

i've gotta consider the double - i'm not missing two tribes, but can i really miss infected? god they were good last time...

^^^
a difficult decision...for me it looks like a definate YES for TT, and a definate MAYBE for EC....money money brain factors

Infected = brilliant, no questions....
GMS: teamed up with Skazi (best psy IMO) + Parasense for the fuckin ace track "Boom Shankar".....

damn, gonna enjoy this one... :D

First round discount tickets are close to selling out in a record breaking less than 3 days.

Woop woop !!!!!!!

Im gonna hafta do a double. So theres people with me? I can't miss two tribes.....and Im mad for infected. And if I have other munters with me, then itll all be ok, right?
*grins*