• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB - CARL COX - Jan 29th @ Room680

Dont worry sil3ntdanc3r, Mr Audio is just another old jaded techno raver.

There are 1000's of them dotted over the melbourne suburbs. Ignore them and they will go away.

i know muzby hahaha... nope wasnt me... omg i was there n i had an awesome time once carl cox came on hahaha.. what a guy.

Mr_AuDiO said:
The worst party (if you could even call it a party as it felt like a regular sat night room night) I have ever been too! Disgusting to say the least!

Crowd = Was the worst I have ever witnessed in my time in partying, hence leading to the fact I will never step foot in this venue again unless its a party with 10 great techno internationals then there could be a chance (Which aint gona happen).

Venue = Revolting, no point in dancing nor standing as ppl are just walkin up and down as if not knowing what they are there for.

Music = I could have sat home and listen to the radio and got more variety, though I will not blame the man Cox for this as he read the crowd's no idea for music and gave them wat they wanted, so he knows wat djing is about.

Anywayz I am off to BDO, hopefully Cox plays a good set there, anywayz whoever didnt go, believe me you made the right choice! Ciao.

Ok well this party wasn't the worst i had been to the start of the night it really felt like it was...

crowd was better n more friendly once carl cox came on.

venue was interesting big but small for a cox set i think.

music was awesome have now really gotten into techno.

all in all it ended up being a good night i really enjoyed cox n hope to see him again.

DrDick ur funny. I will meet you there alrighty.

Silentdancer: Exactly what you said, I stated my opinion earlier, you should of accepted it, so you should be telling urself that hehe and I am not offended at all. I respect peoples opinions man, I just said what I said about the night thats all. No harm done.

Ciao.

Dr. Beat said:
Dont worry sil3ntdanc3r, Mr Audio is just another old jaded techno raver.

There are 1000's of them dotted over the melbourne suburbs. Ignore them and they will go away.

Thats right we are everywhere... and trust me we wont be going anywhere!

Definately a disappointing night to say the least. Went there with the expectation that Cox would be playing a similar Techno set to that he played at QBH last year... but it wasnt to be.

Now that I look back on the night, I should have realised that he was going to be playing a more Tech-House set with the Venue being Room and the Local Dj's being mostly residents there.

Not Happy Jan!

Last edited:
Enjoyed the night...was also suprised with the music cox played, not as tech as i expected....he was harder at the BDO the next day...but still had a brilliant night...

^^
interesting. i recently got a hold of Mr Cox's set at I LOVE TECHNO last year and its absolutely brilliant.
unfortunately i was too trashed in 2003 to remember too much of his set at QBH...all i know is that he rocked. i will definately go next time he's here and hope that he will play as good as he does for the European crowd.

Last edited: