• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Bass Clef Series feat. The Advent Live - Westgate S & LC - 15/5/04

Soo looking forward to this party.

From back when I was a youngun new to the world of techno The Advent were known as masters of their domain ...... finally we get them back to our shores!

I can't wait!!!!

Finally downloaded The Advent from Nature One...umm, niiiice!!!! :D

Oooh - scammed from where? Might have to get myself a copy!

Ye me too Pete, got my hands on that early last week, damn good aint it, like I said in my other post, this looks like to surpass all live sets I have heard and again I am saying that with full confidence ;)

Only found out about this the other day, but you can definately count me in. Even without the internationals, PDT and Chromack are my 2 favourite local DJs.

I'm starting to think that techno is on the rise, and about damn time!!

Ahhhh not long to go now - I'm soooooo in need of a ohat techno fix on a big system - MTM you are gonna make this happen!!!

BRING ON THE TECHNO!

PDT said:
Early Worms $30 (available through promoters) Limited to 200 only.

So where, would I be able to find one of these early worms you speak of? Or have they already sold out?

Early worms are long gone mate...best bet would be to try the ticket outlets :)

Are there tickets left Pete? Im just curious as I getting a hold of some cash by Thursday so I hope thats not too late???

Shops still have tickets so dont worry there :)

Just got back from a meeting and we have increased the room space :D

Lineup is available on our website for those interested.

damn it! i want to go to this.. but i should really save my money! hmmmmm! *thinks*

Good luck for the weekend Pete and Co. Won't be making it down cos I have four (4!) major assignments due in the next 2 weeks.

Woohoo! Got my ticket, now I'm just waiting for Saturday to hurry up!

Pete will there be tickets at the door, please tell me I can get tickets at the door?