• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MEL.]---.:Cat-In-The-Phats:.---15/07---REVIEWS

Well done to the DMF crew for making a good party... The music was not at all mind-blowing or spectacular (apart from saiqua) however the vibe was good and the people were great! It was good to meet so many bluelighters too..

Last edited:
This was such an awesome party. The vibe of the place was so fantastic. Everyone was so nice. I'm so glad I went to this party. Definitely the best one I'd been to all year. Potato, great costume. =)

Just like to say thanks to all the DFM crew for putting on a fantastic party, the psytrance was awsome, the people were great and the setting was spectacular, in the morning some of the scenery was just mind blwoing. Sorry if i dident get to meet some of you other bluelighters or if i was too out of it to have a proper conversation with you. Other than that fantastic and enlightening night

w00 w00! Thanks everyone for being such an awesome crowd! And thanks for all the kudos :) We're so happy we were able to show you guys a good time :)

Bumpoh said:
Hey im an OzTrancer, and ill be there aswell... lookin forward to it in a big way actually!!!!!!

HAhahahaha you were so funny with your acid trippin'. You gotta be the most rockin' classmate ever =D

Kandy raver chick - Princess_kitti - I hate you so much! ;) 8(
Hahaha yeah i'm laughing at myself over that one 8)

Can't wait to see how you're gonna outdo ben - bet you're gonna have us all reeeeeelly reeeeeelly impressed ;)

This night was awesome - i even got over my natural aversion to mud and cold cos the party was soooooo fantastic!!!!! it really was tops i loved it. Oh and the trek out there just added to the sense of adventure and fun to be had by all =D Thanks for such an awesome party DMF !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys

Wish I could have been there to dance the night away, lots of stuff come up and I was unable to make it. Witch is a real shame. Hope you all had a good one and I will be at the next one for sure.

Good work people, I have heard very good reports.

Is there any pics?

We did get some pics and we will hopefully be getting these up on the dmfcrew.com website within the next week.

Hrmm...
I cant see the photos there.
If its not to much trouble, could I get you to send them to me?
We would love a good collection for our website.
dvahlish at hotmail dot come

:D what an AWESOME party!

thanks to all the DMF crew for putting that on!!

great vibe, friendly people everywhere, FIRE!, good music, awesome setup.

this party made me want to go out every week again ;)

love love love

do it again soon!

Yep, they certainly put on a great party huh :) Im so proud of them :)

And Siaqua rocked my world once again !

well i had an awesome time. i rocked u[ about 1.30am...after our car got bogged trying to park it ;)

in short: lots of friendly people. was great seeing corch and hijynx again...

but GOD DAM!!! how good was the dj who played btwn 3-4am =D took me bAck to my old sydney clubbing days with those trax!!

looking fwd to your next shin dig folks :)

The night was fun but hmmmm, some of the DJs need to pick up their game. I wasn't on anything so I actually heard their fuckups. Corch, you need to concentrate on your game more.

Hi Again,
Just to let you all know that we have updated the photos from this event now, You can find them on www.dmfcrew.com

Also, Im pleased to announce that due to all the positive feedback we recieved about Cat in the phats, we have started to plan our next dmfcrew party alreadyIt looks like a late October date at this stage, this way we are dodging Godskitchen and Earthcore.

Im not going to give away too much yet, but I can let you know that this time we are no holds barred....
Its going to be a good one and we will keep you updated as plans unfold.

I think that must've been Smurfadelic because I was at The Cat in Phats and it didn't look like that... :D

Nice pics btw.