• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MEL.]---.:Cat-In-The-Phats:.---15/07---REVIEWS

chirnside hmmmmm

so very close to home. this is very tempting.

p.s - potato, its cheaper to get off as lilydale and catch a $5 cab there. trust me.

If I wasnt going to be in another state this weekend I'm sure I'd be roped into standing in the carpark for 2hrs in the rain... :p

Anyway, the other highlight of the night (and the inspiration for the party in the first place) is its Adam's birthday..

Now most of you dont have a clue who he is or what he looks like.. but if you go be sure to search him out (I can assure you he'll be up the front shuffling like a pro) and wish him all the best!

stace.

Well you're all right... the party is going to rock!

Just a note on the website too... its wrong on the flyer. The right address is www.dmfcrew.com jump on and put yourselves(and all your friends) on the guestlist!!!

See you all there.

I saw the venue for the first time this weekend and its awesome :)
A lot of work has gone into this party and it wont dissapoint.
There is even talk that there will infact be a guest appearance from the "cat in the phats" himself :)
Come along everyone!

What is the venue exactly? Will it be licensed? Very much looking forward to this party, I can tell a lot of love and enthusiasm has gone into it!

Just let me know what you wana do potato. I have seats if needed :)

The venue address is on the flyer. Its in Chirnside park and is an out of use winery shed, so it has that fantastic warehouse party feel to it, but we will also have comfortable areas and plenty of heating.

It is an awesome venue :)

We are encouraging car pooling is possible, as there is limited parking space.

It wont be licensed, but we will be selling water on the night.

hey potato, i'm planning to go to this as well. if you want a lift from somewhere a little more central, then let me know.

looking forward to seeing siaqua live. been a while.

Dvah said:
The venue address is on the flyer. Its in Chirnside park and is an out of use winery shed, so it has that fantastic warehouse party feel to it, but we will also have comfortable areas and plenty of heating.

It is an awesome venue :)

We are encouraging car pooling is possible, as there is limited parking space.

It wont be licensed, but we will be selling water on the night.

Oh my god I think I'm in heaven.

I am so excited about this, have already started to make a costume. But I think I'll keep that a secret until the event %) . suffice to say that
I made the hardest part of it yesterday, and it looks awesome. I'd never used a sewing machine before but I can see myself using it an awful lot more now that i know how ;)

Starfalls I'll let youi know, but if I can get a lift from a more central location I'll probably be keen on that. Thanks De Spook :), I'll let you know too.

aaaaaaaaaawwwwww not licensed?! :(
Now how am i gonna have drug free fun ....
This fox in socks is gonna have to get creative i think ;)

Also, can i ask - what kind of music is it? i'm sure i've somehow managed to miss it

Riddle me this
Riddle me that
How do i go nuts
At cat in the phats?

Last edited:
This may seem a dumb question, but.... : If the venue isn't licensed, does that mean you can't sell alcohol but it is okay to drink it on the premises, or that you can't sell alcohol that it is prohibited?
If it's on private property and not in a public place, can you not bring your own alcohol with you???

(I have no idea how this law works)

The party is on private property, and even though its a winery, we arent licensed to sell alcohol there.

You can bring your own alcohol though, just be responsible, is all we ask.

The music will be majority hard trance, there may be some uplifting depending on what Corch decides to play :)

Oh and of course, Siaqua and psyku playing Psytrance in the morning!

Something for everyone!
:)

Last edited:
ok .... hadn't thought of the ol' hip flask haha

hard trance?! wow thats got me right back in the mood

Hehe..
yeh, we wont be frisking for bottles of alcohol at the door, put it that way :)
There will be security present but thats mainly for everyones safety.

This is shaping up to be *huge*! See everybody there!

*dances around*

i didn't realise this was so close to my place. guess it's a possibility then. (although you're all aware of what i'm like so i'm not going to commit to anything just yet :)

Hope you can make it Brad, We have seen you since mine and Amandas bday party :)
You wont wanna miss this one..its going to be fabulous :)