• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MEL] Belfast 14 - Proper Old Skool Rave! - Aug 25/8 REVIEWS!

I will be there, if I can run to the train station in time. I've got to run. eek!

What a great night, To be perfectly honest I had a very drawn back feeling about coming to Belfast (Allthough I had always wanted to go) just with the way the scene is these days with all the junkies in PHD hoodies etc.

But not to worry, I was blessed with a crowd of people that created that old party vibe, everyone just out to have a fun time and listen to some quality old skool classics :)

It was great to see CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT after such a long time, and great to meet you Duckboy.

I think Richie Rich won the set of the night!, with Simon Coyle coming a very close second. Other worthy mentions... Honeysmack vs Josh Abrahams, Dave Pham, Ben Cromack.

I was a bit bored with Jeff Tyler, until he played Plastikman - Spastik, and that sent me wild. =)

Allthough I was mighty dissapointed that I didn't hear anyone play any orbital... especially when I was yelling out at Jeff Tyler to play some :p

I would of died, if I heard Orbital - Halcyon+On+On

All In all, I'm glad I went along.

<3

Much fun was had by all I spoke to on the night. :)
The tunes were great for the most part, but it seemed I missed out on a lot of the favourites as I was hopping around the place re-aquainting myself with the scenesters of ol'.

Will attend an event like this again, I daresay. :D

i didnt lke it ppl........ i left and went back to 3D.... then bass station and then finished the night at PHD

fuck yeah

Woody Wood Pecker said:
i didnt lke it ppl........ i left and went back to 3D.... then bass station and then finished the night at PHD

fuck yeah

Wasn't the music hard enough for you, zomg 're.

go burn your phd hoodie please.