• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The super monsterous scary theme park and roller coaster Mega Thread

well, the next time im flying out of time. im going to pop the pill right when
i enter the airport and book everything.

ima roll during the airplane flight :)
but thats a couple months from now possibly.

i jsut wanted to see what peoples first hand experiance
in doing E outside the norm.

Three weeks ago I was flying from Montreal, Canada to Paris, France and I dropped 0.25 grams of MDMA and 3 tabs of acid. It was the best.

I just watched a bunch of movies (Clash of the Titans :O) and was really kind to everyone. I didn't get too hot or sweaty either.

I did E last week of my senior year of school. On the friday we got out. Pretty amazing doing it at Graduation. I felt like I concoured the world.

I did E at a fair, it was alright made alot of new girl freinds lol.

I do it almost everytime I club, however I will be trying E and the mixture of a theme park shortly I am going to great adventure within a few weeks I will report my experince for sure!

definitely lol

i like hearing ppls input outside of the norm :)
its kinda like functioning in society while being on E XD

Rolling at a haunted amusement park

i plan on dropping at either scary farm or horror nights.
what can i expect while under the influence of MDMA/MDA

I wouldn't do it personally- stuff jumping out, designed to shock or scare you is altogether un-rolly. The one thing that seems to stop me from rolling is when an alarming noise or action happens. I'd save it for an event that's roll appropriate- lots of music, friendly people, lights...other rolling people!

Plus- MDMA and MDA can be very visual, and make you question what you saw. It IS possible to get freaked out on either.

Just my opinion from experience- I went to a Halloween event that was a rave and the creepy dark stuff just wasn't the right vibe for it. I'd suggest saving it for a better time. Other's may feel differently.

^^
But what about the visuals inside the maze and around the park?
horror nights also has a few rides i would love to trip on.
king kong 3-d, simpsons ride, mummy ride.
most of the mazes include trippy lighting and such.

I'd do LSD/Shrooms, bud I'd be afraid to do MDMA at a theme park.

My heart rate gets high enough on rollercoasters, under an influence of an amphetamine it would be dangerous.

Unless you were talking about a theme park like disneyland. MDMA could work there.

I did last night, and it kind of distracts you from your roll. You still get the adrenaline, but for me it didn't "boost" it that much. Still fun though!

I did last night, and it kind of distracts you from your roll. You still get the adrenaline, but for me it didn't "boost" it that much. Still fun though!

Yeah i can imagine that would be the case...

Quite often when you are on any sort of drug, something can happen that suddenly sobers you up and its usually related to adrenal-gland activity.

A good example is being in a car crash. Ever been in a crash whilst drunk? It instantly sobered all of us up (except the driver who was not drinking).

I organised a woods party (one of many....man they are great fun) and we were all rolling hard on mdma, mda, speed and drunk as hell. Then my mate sliced his hand with a machete and collapsed due to blood loss. We were instantly 'sober' when this happened.

Same as when my best mate got a phonecall when we were all really drunk and on vals, it turned out his brother was in A & E because he burned his face and upper body severely. Suddenly we were able to run perfectly fine to his house to get to the hospital and forgot we were even all that fucked.

The mind/body (and how they correlate) is a fascinating thinng

Yeah i can imagine that would be the case...

Quite often when you are on any sort of drug, something can happen that suddenly sobers you up and its usually related to adrenal-gland activity.

A good example is being in a car crash. Ever been in a crash whilst drunk? It instantly sobered all of us up (except the driver who was not drinking).

I organised a woods party (one of many....man they are great fun) and we were all rolling hard on mdma, mda, speed and drunk as hell. Then my mate sliced his hand with a machete and collapsed due to blood loss. We were instantly 'sober' when this happened.

Same as when my best mate got a phonecall when we were all really drunk and on vals, it turned out his brother was in A & E because he burned his face and upper body severely. Suddenly we were able to run perfectly fine to his house to get to the hospital and forgot we were even all that fucked.

The mind/body (and how they correlate) is a fascinating thinng

holy shit you and your friends have the worst luck.

holy shit you and your friends have the worst luck.

Hahaha yeah but we've had more than enough absolutely fantastic, amazing nights that it totally balances out.

The ups are way up and the downs are heavy but it's all part of the rollercoaster of life yo.

Amusement Park?

Thinking about going to a rollercoaster park rolling. Not interested in people telling me to save it for raves just wanna hear experiences or thoughts on if its fun, dangerous, etc cause honestly it seems like the greatest thing ever.

When I was 17 I took a tab at Astroworld*when it still existed*...one of the worst experiences of my life. Got on a medium level rollercoaster around peak time...almost had a freakin heart attack. My chest was going apeshit and these were quality MDMA tabs, probably around 100mg's(not too strong) and not speedy. I'm assuming the rollercoaster caused it as I was not even one pound overweight when I was 17.....just be careful and make sure to have close friends around.

Sheikra
Kumba
Half a mushroom chocolate
Five weak beans (Maybe ~30mg MDA or MDMA in them)

One of the best theme park experiences I've ever had. Second video blew me up harder than anything else...ever.

If you like roller coasters... DO IT!!!

Yeah I've done it! There used to be a theme park called Wonderland in western Sydney (Australia), and there used to be raves held there. It's a pretty full-on experience, and if you're fit and healthy I reckon you'd be alright.

i been there!!!! :p

It's A Small World After All (Ecstasy in Disneyland and other theme parks)

Yes, that's right, this thread is about the possibly dumb, but amazing idea of taking Ecstasy in Disneyland, Leggo Land, or any other child oriented public place (not necessarily a theme park) I myself have never done it, but I find the idea intriguing, especially with things like "World of Color" and "ElecTRONica" going on at Disneyland.

To those of you who have done this:
Where were you and what rides/attractions did you go to while there?
How was it? Best experience ever, or worst?
Did you encounter problems parents or the people working there?
Was it worth it overall?

To those who haven't?
Do you think you would? Why/why not?
Where would you go?
What rides/attractions would you go on while there?

To answer some of these questions myself, I'd definitely go to Disneyland and make sure to take advantage of Space Mountain, the Winnie the Pooh ride, and everything else I could get to. Though, I would definitely want to go during off season to avoid lines, I don't think I'd be able to sit in a line for 2 hours while rolling. I'd love to hear your stories and opinions, so post away!