• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

^it's only scientific in an anecdotal way; but i appreciate you letting it run.

If i posted this in the mega i'd get like one reply and it would quickly become forgotten.
Thanks yerg!

ok thanks man. i looked there but not much on the 250, ive been smoking it like once a day for the past 5days and the high doest seem to last that long 15mins halfhour tops if im smoking like 20mgs. is that maby because i smoke a lot of pot too or is that just how long that jwh's high lasts?

^I don't know, I don't use synthetics. Rather than trawling through the thread manually, use the "Search this thread" tool in the top-right of the page. Searching the term "250" brings up 108 posts, there should be some useful info in there.

I'll go ahead and say what my experience with JWH-018 has been, but it hasn't been terribly eventful.

I got JWH-018 because it was about to be banned and I wanted to try it and it became cheap as hell right before the ban. So after getting it I really liked it, mainly because it was super cheap, didn't leave me burnt out once I came down, didn't make me tired (made me energetic actually) and was more psychedelic then weed. I also liked the fact that it left me much less disabled then weed would leave me.

So I began smoking the JWH-018 every day or almost every day. I also continued to smoke weed every day, I would usually smoke JWH on its own in the morning, and then in the mid or early afternoon I'd smoke weed with JWH, then at night I'd smoke weed on its own. Usually I smoked about 3-6 bowls a day. With joints and blunts liberally thrown in, of course.

I did this for about 2 months, and then one day I accidently smoked too much. I always eye out my doses, the reason I smoked too much is that I smoked one pile off tin foil, which I hadn't done much before and I thought I wasted it. So about 1 minute later I smoked another pile, and then 2 or 3 minutes after that both piles hit me hard.

It wasn't too bad, I actually liked the visuals that I got, which were very pronounced, both OEV and CEV. The problem was that I felt scared for no reason (kinda like I've felt on bad DOM trips, except DOM is way scarier). I was totally coherent and knew that I had just smoked too much JWH, but that didn't stop the fear and anxiety. I was also shaking violently for the duration of the trip, presumably due to GABA inhibition. It felt unpleasant in a similar way to salvia, and the visuals also reminded me of salvia.

So the fear, visuals, and tremors contiinued for about 30-45 minutes. Then I stopped feeling bad and was just insanely stoned feeling. Like I couldn't walk straight for another few hours. My eyes during this experience were more red then I had ever seen them, if that's worth mentioning.

Since then, I still smoke JWH-018. At first I kept doing it every day, but I prefer weed to JWH (always have), so now I smoke weed only most days, and JWH 1-4 days per week usually.

JWH compounds legal again?

I went the local headshop today and noticed they had put a sign for "old" spice up. Apparently, as I was told, this just happened recently and might be temporary as the law is being challenged in the courts. I'm in Ohio.

Anybody know whats up? I can't seem to find any information.

Actually they were, at least the ones I'm referring to - JWH-018. JWH-073, JWH-200, CP-47,497 and cannabicyclohexanol. The fact that I was told what I was told implies to me at least that these compounds, although to the best of my knowledge are still emergency scheduled by the DEA, are being sold in incense blends again.

^ Actually, they weren't. The DEA never published the required final notice. They can still do it any time they want until the end of time, but they haven't yet. It'd be ALL OVER CD if it were finalized.

It IS on emergency schedule as of Dec. 25 of last year. This is in effect for a year until they decide whether to make it permanent or not.

The network's right. the nov.24 bulletin was an issue of a 30 day warning for the ban to start, as long as they issued the final notice

no final notice has been issued. and in fact, it seems the DEA deosn't have the power to illegalize a substance all out of the blue that has an annual revenue of over 100 million or something similiar.
By law they cannot illegalize this substance, especially in the state that the economy's in

here we go: http://www.free-press-release.com/n...ule-on-synthetic-cannibinoids-1293557998.html

DEA stunted out.

also, the specific law is somewhere here: http://coglib.org/

^ Don't know what you meant but that pdf is a notice of intent i.e. they didn't actually do anything yet.

furthermore
One economic analyst stated that the industry may represent more than 1 billion in economic impact, if true, this will preclude the ban from ever taking effect as the emergency order is governed by Executive Order 12991 which states that emergency bans cannot be implemented in the cases where a 100 million dollar or greater economic impact will be imposed.

It is also estimated by economists that up to 50,000 jobs could be lost, and hundreds of businesses would have to close their doors.

That dea link is old news asalamalakum, but thanks for it because it's always funny to read the DEA's reasonings

The ruling has not taken effect yet for sure- just saw on the news that the substances aren't banned yet. I think they realize there are thousands of these compounds and that their ban does absolutely nothing- kinda makes me worried what they are willing to do via analogue laws etc... to ban anything that goes in a bag that people smoke.

I have used blends for about a year now- The only negative I have noticed is a scratchy throat/burning lungs type feeling if I smoke a lot of it. This actually takes a few weeks to go away completely.

Burning lungs sounds worse than it actually is- its a bit like jogging in really cold weather, and really only manifests when I am working out/breathing hard but it is definitely there and definitely gets worse with heavier usage. Again I am smoking blends though, but this has happened with all 4 or 5 blends I have smoked.

I also had high blood pressure a few years back so I have a monitor. My BP has been normal for about 3 years but right after college I was pretty overweight and sedentary not to mention drinking too much and after a doc's rec. I bought a home BP tester which I use about once a month. My BP is completely unaffected from blends- it actually seems to go down a bit when I am smoking the blends regularly.

Tuneman- I was wondering if you have tried to quit? How much do you consume weekly? What was the route of administration? I smoked for 13 months until this passed December. I had a massive panic attack and have had lingering anxiety now through today. Its almost a constant anxiety since I quit. It comes with chest pains, feeling short on breath and extreme sensitivity to adrenaline. Also insomnia is still present. I smoked 3g a week of various blends, for about the entire year through a water bubbler. So my total consumption is estimated at about 160grams of blends. I am hoping to recover but I havent felt well since that panic attack. Before then while smoking it, I felt the blends had no negative effects on me.

Its stupid just ban the shit and legalize weed. I say this because everyones like "oh man the random herbs they sprayed with shit that might not be as pure as it should be are legal!"

That disturbs me. I use to use unimaginable amounts of jwh daily, I'm thankful i quit.

I quite cold turkey last friday and no problems whatsoever. Thats from a pure jwh-018 habit every single day for months. I like doing this for about 12 days everynow and then for tolerance's sake.
no anxiety noted